Part 9

ARNAV

It was a tiring but a day full of fun, I don't remember the last time I had had so much fun anywhere, I dint have much friends, so whenever I went anywhere the only person I had with me was Rahat and the both of us dint do a lot but today with Khushi being around, she made the both of us do things we dint imagine we could have done.

I stood in front of the mirror staring at my reflection, I was dressed in casuals, a black jean, white tee and a black leather jacket, Rahat and I decided to dress this way for today's concert, obviously it was his idea, he always had ideas for everything.

I sprayed my favorite perfume and then headed out of my room, to my surprise, Rahat was already in the hall waiting for me, otherwise he was the one that took forever to get ready.

"Looking hot bro." He smirked at me. if people dint know we were brothers, they would think I was dating Rahat, he was always so clingy to me and kept on passing such comments at me, it was funny at times.

"You'll give people the wrong ideas someday." I smiled as I walked towards him.

"Who cares, as long as I know it's me immense love for my elder brother." He giggled as he rushed to hug me, at times he was such a baby, but I loved him a lot. The both of us had grown up together, like we spent each and every day together, with each other and we loved each other more than anyone could ever know.

Rahat broke the hug when the both of us heard sounds of heels, we turned and saw Khushi heading towards us dressed in a beautiful off shoulder black gown that was decorated with sequins.

She had her hair curled and left open and she had put on some make up, I hadn't seen her with much make up until now, but today it seemed like she had put an extra effort.

The main point being, she looked beautiful. I smiled realizing that I had never thought or even looked at any girl this way before, I mean we definitely had so many managers and they dressed up really well, but I'd never looked at them this way, I don't know what it was about Khushi that she actually managed to make me look at her, not even look, stare with my eyes wide open.

"Damn, only if you dint have that attitude of yours, I'd say you looked gorgeous." Rahat said as he stared at her just like I was.

"Thank you for this beautiful dress sir." She smiled as she walked towards me, I looked at her in confusion, as far as I remember, I hadn't bought any dress for her or anything, so why was she thanking me?

"Khushi, you look great in this dress but I dint get it for you." I said, she looked confused too, if she dint buy it herself and I dint give it to her, where did it come from?

"Here's the man you want to thank." Rahat smirked as he walked in between us and looked at her proudly as if he'd just made an achievement. It was usual for Rahat to do this, gift girls clothes and all, but as far as I knew he dint like Khushi much, so why would he gift her a dress?

"You told to lie to me?" Khushi looked at him angrily.

"Well if she told you that I was the one that sent it, you wouldn't have worn it." Rahat replied.

"Of course I wouldn't, and why would you even gift me a dress so suddenly?" Khushi looked at him suspiciously.

"Hey relax okay? I know I hated you, I still do a bit but today at the beach we all had so much fun together and you made bro happy and I always appreciate the people that make my brother happy so this was a thank you for making him happy that's it.

Why do you girls always make a big deal out of everything?" He rolled his eyes and walked outside, Khushi turned to look at me.

"Does he have some personality disorder or what?" She asked.