Part 54

KHUSHI

I couldn't stop smiling and blushing at the same time, since I took that shower with Arnav earlier today, everything just felt so... beautiful.

I mean we still hadn't taken that step but it was different today, he was so wild, so rough, and I was so crazily turned on, so our little love making scene was great, it left me smiling and blushing like this.

I couldn't just stop thinking how the actual part of it was going to be, I couldn't wait to experience it... why did these two days seem so long.

"You ready?" Arohi asked as she walked in adjusting her lehenga and then she looked at me, I was seated Infront of the mirror all ready for the mehndi function.

"Oh My God! You look gorgeous." She said in a really squeaky voice as she ran to hug me excitedly. I was dressed in a colorful floral lehenga, it was all bright colors, blue, pink, green, yellow, purple, just literally all the colors that existed mixed up together to create the most beautiful outfit.

"Thank you... I mean just look at this outfit." I said as I turned to look at the mirror once again, the designer Arnav had got for me was perfect, I just gave her an idea of the kinds of outfits I wanted and she made them so perfectly.

"I can't wait to see how beautiful you will look in your wedding outfit." Arohi smiled.

"I can't wait to be married already." I blushed.

"Oh I see, someone doesn't seem to have had enough of the love making session from earlier today." She teased me.

"I just want to experience the actual thing." I smiled awkwardly and continued blushing.

"Don't worry, you've waited this long for it, trust me it's going to be worth the wait." She smiled as she hugged me once again. I hoped so. I mean of course marriage wasn't all about that, but everyone had their own desires, mine were quite wild, and my dear soon to be husband knew them and we had been waiting to get married so we could actually have the chance to finally fulfil both our desires.

"Okay, let's get going before you run to Arnav's room." Arohi giggled as she grabbed my arm and pulled me along with her.

I couldn't wait to see Arnav, how he was going to be dressed up, how hot he was going to look, I could just imagine it for now.

*****

I was seated watching a few girls dance while two ladies applied heena on my hands, I kept on looking around waiting for Arnav, wondering why he hadn't arrived yet, I was dying to see him.

Where are you soon to be husband?

I couldn't even concentrate on the girls that had put so much work into practicing their dance just because I really wanted to see Arnav, if someone had told me that one day I was going to be this crazily in love with a guy, I would have laughed at them, but look at me now, I had become someone I dint even knew I was.

After a few more minutes, I finally saw Rahat and just behind him, Arnav.

Oh My!

Why so hot baby?

He was dressed in a pastel blue sherwani, his hair was gelled and combed backwards, damn this guy looked hot.

Jeez Khushi, put a control on your hormones, it was like the nearer our wedding came, the crazier I got for him.

He looked at me and then opened up his eyes wide as he started at me with a smirk, I smirked back at him and then winked making him blush, as soon as he blushed, I giggled.

He walked towards me and sat down beside me, still staring at me, I returned the favor by staring back at him.

"Not fair Mr. Raizada." I pouted.