Part 28

KHUSHI

Arnav's behavior towards me was very strange, I mean he had Tina in his room this morning and now he was ignoring me. Maybe Rahat was right, maybe Arnav and Tina had finally got together and Tina must not be liking me so she must have told him to stay away from me.

Although it kind of hurt that now he was ignoring me, I guess I had to get used to it. Anyway I was here to get my work done and complete my studies, I shouldn't have been thinking of anything else.

"Hey." Rahat smiled brightly as he walked towards me, he seemed very happy today I wondered why.

"You seem very happy today?" I asked.

"I am, and you'll find out why very soon." He smirked.

"Okay, I'll find out that when I'm supposed to but for now let me remind you, we have a show tonight. So I hope you're prepared, is there anything you want me to do?" I asked.

"Don't you always ask such of questions to bro?"

"I do but today he dint seem like he wanted to talk to me so I thought I'd ask you, maybe you'll actually be responsible for once." I smirked, I liked telling Rahat off sometimes, it was good to see how he made faces.

Surprisingly, today he dint make any faces though he just smiled and walked closer to me.

"Okay Khushi, if you say so, I will be responsible from today onwards. So here's a list of work you have to do. Talk to the organizers, make sure everything is as per our wish, then visit the location and make sure everything is set, we don't want to go there last moment and find out something is wrong, it would just be waste of time.

And then you know our designers, get our clothes, and I'm sure you must have noticed, when we perform live bro and I usually match so make sure he gives you matching clothes. That's all for now, I'll tell you if there's something else." Rahat said.

"Good, I like responsible Rahat." I laughed.

"At least you like me now." He smirked proudly and walked away, this guy was funny and weird and I never thought I'd get along with him but now I seemed to be, Arnav had always been right, Rahat wasn't as bad as he seemed.

Anyway I stopped thinking about all this and got to work, I had a lot of work to be done before the concert tonight.

*****

I kept rushing from one place to the other just making sure everything was all set and okay, but even with all this work, I just couldn't stop thinking about Arnav, neither about how much his ignorance was hurting me suddenly.

When I got their clothes from the designer, I headed to give him his pair in his room, I found him standing by the window looking outside, I placed the clothes on the bed and even told him I was leaving them there and all that while he dint even turn to look at me once or anything.

He just nodded and I walked away, I even went to talk to him a couple of times regarding work and all he would do was answer my questions very seriously, I had no idea what I had done to get such a behavior from him.

And I dint even know why it was hurting me so much. Could he just stop ignoring me for heaven sake?

"Everything is set, you'll be on the stage in the next ten minutes." I informed Arnav and Rahat who were standing together discussing something.

Arnav just nodded and then walked away, wow wasn't he making the avoiding me part so obvious?

"What's wrong with him? Did I do or say something to hurt him? His behavior has been really strange with me the entire day." I asked Rahat.