Part 33

ARNAV

Once I arrived home after dropping Tina to her place, I started looking for Rahat immediately, he wasn't back home yet, I don't know where he had been busy the entire day, last I remember talking to him was when I called him to ask where he was and he told me about Khushi not feeling well and he disconnected the call in a hurry.

It was as if he was trying to hide something from me, but what could it be that he was hiding? I mean I did believe that he had changed since he met Khushi but a part of me was still scared thinking what if he was still seeing other girls behind our back?

My love for Khushi wouldn't let me trust him, I was just somehow scared that he was up to something, the last thing I wanted was for Rahat to cheat on her. I mean here I was trying to get them both engaged and Rahat was still acting weird, what was up?

I dialed his number again but he just wouldn't receive my call so I literally had to trace him down, I had promised Khushi that I would go back later in the evening with my family to talk to her mom, how were we going to do that if Rahat dint come along?

Here I was, breaking my own heart for my brother's happiness and he seemed to be acting weird, I really hoped he wasn't doing something wrong.

I sat down in my room wondering how things had been going off late, I mean since I met Khushi I never thought she could have fallen for Rahat and she was the only girl I thought that maybe I had a chance with, but I wouldn't blame her, a lot of girls fall for guys like Rahat, they are just charming and they know their ways up to girl's hearts, as for me, it took me ages to realize my own feelings let alone showing them to Khushi.

What was more weird about this whole thing was that the girl I loved was going to get married to my own brother some day and I dint know how I was going to wake up in the same house, see her every day and know that she belongs to him, it was hurting but comforting at the same time knowing that Rahat had the right partner.

RAHAT

My whole mind was a mess, I was too pissed on Tina, I hated her for what she did and all I wanted was to show Arnav her real face, I just dint know how to. I mean the three of us had been friends since forever and I never thought Tina would have done something like this, I just thought it was a game for fun, but who knew she used me, who knew that maybe if I dint come in between this equation then Arnav could have actually fallen for Khushi.

I mean if I, Rahat Raizada out of all people could fall in love with her, then I'm sure Arnav would have, what was about me? I could find and date random girls I was fine with my life, but Arnav, his entire life he hadn't dated a single girl because he was looking for true love unlike me and maybe it would have happened, only if I wasn't stupid and I had realized Tina's game earlier.

I know earlier I dint want Arnav and Khushi together, but since my feelings towards Khushi changed, I just realized how wrong I was by always judging people according to their class or the clothes they wear, people are much more than what the earn and wear, I learnt that because of Khushi and I learnt a lot from her which was why I decided I was no more going to be the idiot that I was continuously forcing her for stuff.

All I had to do was just find something against Tina to show Arnav her real face, I also had to talk to Arnav so he wouldn't go to Khushi's place with the engagement proposal. I dint have to worry much about the proposal anyway, it wasn't like he was going there today itself, for now I had to concentrate on Tina and that's what I was doing.

In a day, I had gone from being the star musician to a stalker, I was literally stalking Tina, I mean who could have believed that I would be stalking someone one day.