Part 23

ARNAV

I was excited, there were just some feelings I felt that I couldn't really explain in words, I was taking Khushi for dinner, I was trying to get to know her, and this was making me happy and nervous at the same time.

I don't know if I was going to be able to tell her how much I like her, she was way too scary, even for me.

As I pulled over to her house, I found her standing out there dress in a cute burgundy dress, she looked very pretty with her hair left open.

I stopped the car as she got inside and smile at me so I drove off.

"So where are we having this dinner?" She asked.

"Somewhere where I won't be disturbed by fans." I smiled at her. When it came to being a celebrity, it had a lot of pros, but there were cons to it too, for example, there was very less personal space or privacy.

Anywhere you'd go, you'd find the paparazzi's or fans and there was no more privacy, so I had to pick places carefully, at times I had to book a private hall so I could have dinner in peace, like today.

I parked the car outside my favorite hotel as Khushi and I stepped out.

"Wow, I've only dreamt of coming here." She giggled.

"Well the advantage of working for the Raizada's is now your dreams will come true." I smiled as I lead the way and she followed me.

We got into the elevator immediately and headed to the rooftop which I had booked fully so there wasn't anyone up there to disturb us.

"This looks so beautiful and romantic. Are you romantic sir?" Khushi giggled as she looked at me.

"I might be, and what did I tell you about addressing me as sir?"

"I'm sorry, I'm still learning." She smiled as we settled down. The waiter walked towards us immediately and handed us the menu.

We took a while to decided, once the decision was made, the both of us gave out our order to the waiter as he headed away to get our food leaving us alone.

Now I was blank, I dint even know what to say, how was I supposed to tell her what I felt for her?

"You know if someone had told me that one day I was going to be having dinner with Arnav Singh Raizada, I would just laugh at them. I can't believe this is real, right now I'm having a fangirl moment." She giggled.

"But you said you weren't my fan?" I smirked

"No, I said I wasn't a crazy fan, I did like your music."

"I see, so does this feel like a dream come true?"

"Sure, it was just a dream that I dint have. Currently I have just one dream, and that is to work hard and then complete my studies, I can't wait to do something on my own, I mean of course I am working right now, but I'd want to start my own business someday in the future and when I reach there, I might feel that feeling of a dream coming true." She said.

"That's the only dream you have? You don't dream of meeting a prince charming like the rest of the girls?"

"Not really, I don't believe in fairytales you see and currently all I want to concentrate on is my career, prince charming should come later." She smiled.

I just nodded, now how was I supposed to tell her what I felt when she wasn't even looking for anything of such sort in the meantime? I obviously knew what she was going to say about this, so I was just left wondering whether I should tell her or wait.

"So you don't have a boyfriend?"

"No." She laughed.

"So you are currently single or you've always been? I mean haven't you met any guy that you'd want to be, maybe get to know him and date him?"

"Not really, I like this single life anyway." She sighed.

Oh God. Why was telling a girl about your feelings so scary? I think it was a bad idea so I was going to give up on it for now until I was sure she was ready for something then I'd hop in once again.

"So how about you sir? I mean everyone knows about Rahat and his affairs, no one knows anything about you. Do you have a girlfriend that you're hiding from the world?" she smiled.

"What, no." I laughed, if I had a girlfriend, why would I hide her, I would show her to the entire world and that too very proudly.

"So are you just like me or you have dated in the past?"

"Just like you." I sighed.

"Wow, that's quite unbelievable."

"Why so?"

"I mean you are Arnav Raizada, the star, the rich, handsome bachelor, which girl wouldn't want to be with you, you have girls fangirling over you every now and then, haven't you met any that might have impressed you? I mean look at Rahat and look at you, who would believe you two are brothers." She giggled.

I smiled every time she would giggle, she looked really cute, I wish I could tell her I hadn't met such a girl until now, but I met her and she was the one that had impressed me. or maybe for once I should stop being so scared and just tell her.

The waiter walked in with our food as he place everything on the table, Khushi inhaled the aroma and looked at the food excitedly.

Once the waiter stepped back, she immediately served herself the food and started eating, I smiled as I served myself and started eating too.

"So where were we? Oh yes, about you getting impressed by a girl, has it ever happened?" She asked.

"Well for so many years I met a lot of different girls around but no, none of them left an impact on me, but now I think there might be one." I said nervously.

"Really? Wow, who's the lucky girl?" She looked at me curiously.

I opened my mouth to speak but I felt like I had lost my voice, I was still trapped between telling her and not telling her, this thing was scary as hell.

"How about I show you who she is instead?" I asked.

"Is she around? I'd really like to meet her, she's one lucky girl." Khushi said excitedly.

"Yes, she's right here in fact." I smiled, Khushi looked around the entire place but couldn't see anyone so she looked back at me in confusion.

"Where is she?" She asked.

Before I could say anything, Tina walked in out of nowhere, what was she even doing here? And how did she know I was here?

"Hey there." She waved at me excitedly and she rushed towards me, damn it Tina, why did you have to come here at such a time.

"Hey, how come you are here?" I asked.

"I just came for dinner then I saw you and tried to come here but this people wouldn't let me, after convincing them that I was really your friend, they let me in." She smiled.

"Oh okay." I said as I sat down again and Tina looked at Khushi then at me in confusion.

"So, I'll see you later. Carry on with your dinner." She said as she turned around and walked away.

"Don't tell me, Tina is the girl you like?" Khushi asked in surprise.

"What no? I wasn't talking about her, she's just my friend Khushi." I shrugged.

I was about to tell her that she was the girl I was talking about but before I could do that, my phone rang, it was mom calling me so I couldn't ignore it.

"Just a moment." I said as I walked aside to receive the call, mom sounded really worried.

"Is everything okay mom?" I asked.

"No, something has happened to Rahat, we're in the hospital right now, can you come here right now?"

"I'll be right there." I said as I quickly disconnected the call, walked back to Khushi and told her I had to leave, she nodded without asking any questions and followed me.

I couldn't stop wondering what would have happened to Rahat suddenly, he was fine when I left from home. I was already worried, I just hoped he was okay.