Part 46

KHUSHI

Arnav and I spent the entire week, going around places, shopping for the stuff I was going to need and just having fun, he actually ignored all his work commitments just to be with me as long as he could and I was really glad for that.

My roommate had also moved in but she seemed very shy and silent type, she dint talk to much or maybe she just felt awkward because Arnav was around, I was hoping we were going to be friends, well maybe with time we were.

Everything seemed happy and perfect until the final day, when Arnav was supposed to leave.

So that day we decided to visit the aquarium together, just go around and then have lunch together, he was supposed to leave in the evening and I was feeling sad already.

We walked inside the aquarium, it was like being covered with water all over yet not feeling it on your body, the sight was so pretty, the fishes, the beautiful blue water, it was so peaceful.

Arnav held my hand in his as we both walked around slowly, capturing each and every beautiful detail of this place in our mind.

"So pretty." I smiled as a spotted a really pretty fish, I placed my hand on the class trying to catch it like a baby.

"To me, you're the prettiest." Arnav smiled as he stared at me making me blush.

"Promise me you won't find any other girl pretty once you are back in India?" I pouted.

"Khushi. Baby you have to trust me come on." He said as he held me by the shoulders and made me face him, he cupped my face and looked me into the eyes.

"Look at me Khushi, all this years when Rahat brought random girls around, all this years when you weren't in my life, I met millions of girls, if I had to find someone to love, I would have found then. I was destined to be with you and if I never found any other girl to love then why would you think I would now? When I already have you?

I've never looked at any girl that way, and then I met you and fell for you so trust me when I say, even if the world turns upside down, I am going to love you, always. I'm yours only, have a little trust here." He smiled.

"I trust you Arnav, but you have to agree you fame is the one that makes me a bit more insecure. I mean there are so many girls out there crushing on you, you are so famous it makes me nervous."

"I am famous for them, not for you. Come on now, it's our last day together, we can't spend it being sad. Look I'll make a promise to you, I'll call you daily, talk to you anytime we're free, keep in touch always and tell you every small detail and if I tell you anything about a girl you can tell Rahat to find out if there's someone fishy." He laughed.

"But on a serious note, I love you Khushi, I always will. No random girl can change that, in fact no one can change that okay?"

"Okay." I smiled.

"Now if I break the promise you can take me to court, all these fishes are the witnesses." He laughed making me laugh too.

"Okay can we do this quickly then get something to eat, I'm hungry." I pouted.

"Sure my love." He smiled as he held my hand once again and we continued walked around the aquarium. Once we were done, we took a cab and headed to a nearby hotel, I was literally starving, we had left without eating breakfast so I was pretty hungry.

We settled at a table, looked at the menu and placed our order and just then out of nowhere a few girls came rushing towards us.

"Oh My God! You are Arnav Raizada." One of the said excitedly making me smile.