Part 5

Heyy, first of all sorry for the inconvenience, actually yesterday i was posting another story on my facebook page and mistakenly i copy pasted it here too instead of the actual part of this one, i realized that much later so i deleted that part and here's the update now. Okay happy reading now :)

"Khushi. Why are you back early?" Was the first question mom asked as I walked inside the house, I walked towards her and settled down beside her.

"To get my clothes packed and my passport, we're travelling tonight." I told mom.

"But dint you call Kabir to bring it there? And you are travelling already? It's your first day Khushi." She said as she looked at me worriedly, I mean which mother wouldn't be worried in a situation like this?

"I did but then I told him not to bring it because I was coming home and about travelling, I know mom, but it's work and I have to do it, for the amount I'm getting paid, I clearly have to do a lot of work, this is just a part of it." I sighed.

"I know, and anyway this is your job and your decisions, I've always let you make your decisions so I won't object but I'll still be worried. I did tell you I'll manage things somehow, you should have continued with your studies." Mom looked at me sadly.

To say I had the best mom was an understatement, she was the perfect mom, she was so open minded, she let me make my own decisions and let me live my life on my terms but at the same time she did advise me on what was right and what was wrong.

I guess she was quite confident with the way she had brought me up so she knew I'd never do anything wrong.

"I know you would mom, but as your daughter I have my duties too and I wouldn't like to see you working so hard like that. And what's about my studies, I've just stopped them right now doesn't mean I'll never finish.

I will resume back once I feel I've earned enough so you can relax too, don't worry mom, I have everything planned, so just trust your daughter okay?"

"I trust you Khushi, that's why I don't always question things you do." She said.

"Okay now let me go pack quickly so I can rush back to work, and please don't worry about me okay? Arnav sir said he will make sure I am safe, he took the responsibility upon himself because he knew how scary this might be for me." I smiled at her.

"He sounds like a good person." Mom said, I rushed to my room to get things ready, I don't know I was still scared but then if I dint do this it would never take my fear away.

"Relax Khushi, they are musicians not gangster." I tried to calm myself down, as I continued with the packing.

Once I was done with everything, I sat on my bed silently still having multiple thoughts about this when Arohi walked in.

"Well hello lost friend." She said as she sat down beside me.

"I am not lost." I rolled my eyes at her.

"You are lost in some deep thoughts, for example, can I really trust the Raizada boys? What if they kidnap me and sell me to someone in Mauritius." She laughed, seriously what would I have done without Arohi in my life, she was always there with me, in my happy moments, in my sad moments, even in moments where I was scared like this.

Everyone should have a friend like Arohi.

"I don't know them it's obviously scary Arohi, plus Rahat hates me, he can actually get me kidnapped." I giggled.

"I know you're scared babe, but chill, I'm sure nothing would go wrong, they are not bad people, just do your work and that's it. Plus don't forget the deal we had, you'll make sure I get to meet them some day." She said.