Part 41

ARNAV

It was crazy, the moment I saw her walk in today, I couldn't take my eyes off her, why was it that I hadn't really noticed how gorgeous she was? I mean of course she had always been beautiful, but today she looked prettier, maybe it was the glow on her face and that smile that wouldn't go away, and the thing I loved about it the most was that it was for me.

This girl was making me do things I had not done before, she was waking up a part of me that I dint even knew existed. All I wanted to do was tell her how much I loved her, even when she got tired of hearing it.

I wanted to tell the entire world that I was in love with her, I just wanted to do everything I could to make her happy, to see her smiling like this always.

Right now she was seated in my room, staring at the laptop busy working, yet the smile was still there on her face, she was so happy and I was too, I loved everything about this moment.

I could stop staring at her, I noticed every little movement of hers, how her fingers would move on the keyboard when she typed, how a little frown would show up on her face when she typed something wrong, and then out of nowhere she would smile and blush.

Oh God! Why couldn't I stop looking at her?

"Enough of staring at me Mr. Raizada, you might fall in love." She giggled.

"I am in love already Khushi, you are just making me go crazy over you now." I smirked.

"Nope not me. I am here sitting like a good girl working, you are the one staring at me." She finally put the laptop aside and looked at me.

Oh God! Why did I feel such rush of emotions when she looked at me with those beautiful eyes of hers?

"Khushi!" Rahat walked into my room out of nowhere.

"Oops, dint know I was interrupting the romance, but sorry bro, its work time, we need to go check out the venue remember?" He said as he looked at the both of us.

"Yeah, I remember, we should get going then." Khushi smiled as she stood up and started walking towards Rahat.

As much as I wanted to grab her hand and pull her back and kiss the hell out of her, I couldn't. Two Reasons. Right now she was my employee not my girlfriend, secondly Rahat. Just because he had stepped aside dint mean he still dint have those feelings, so I dint want to make him feel hurt in any way.

RAHAT

"Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something you want to say?" She asked.

I dint know if it was the right decision I had made but I had to tell her, there was no way I could keep this from her, maybe I could from bro but not from her but I was also scared that she was going to get mad at me, the last thing I wanted was for her to hate me for the rest of my life.

"I wanted to come to see the venue with you because I wanted to talk to you about something, obviously I don't do this things, that's why I have people hired to look after it all." I shrugged.

"Okay, tell me, what is it that you wanted to talk about?" she asked as she looked at me curiously. Was she going to hate me? Please don't.

Oh God! Why was this so difficult?

"There's something about Tina that you should know." I said.

"I know she's not Arnav's girlfriend, I don't think I need to know anything else." She shrugged, I knew she dint like her much, but she still had to know the truth, and if I was going to tell her Tina's truth, I had to tell her mine too.