Part 7

ARNAV

I was an early riser, no matter how hard I tried to sleep till late when I had a tiring day, I just couldn't, I guess I had formed a habit of waking up early so I would wake up without an alarm when it was time.

I turned around and found Rahat sleeping beside me, it was surprising that he came back home, I thought I was going to see him at the concert direct, that's what he always did.

I took my blanket and put it on him as I headed to take a shower. We had a concert tonight so we dint have much to do the entire day, and I dint want to sit at home and get bored so I decided Rahat and I would do something now that he was home.

After a long refreshing shower I walked out of the bathroom and found him seated on the bed yawning like a baby.

"Well, Good morning and may I know why you were sleeping here with me today?" I asked.

"Because I am your little brother and I was scared of sleeping alone." He giggled.

"You and your weird reasons, anyway take a shower then we'll plan to do something, we have an entire day to spend, obviously we aren't going to sit here right?" I asked.

"Of course, I already have plans made, why do you think I'm back?" Rahat smirked.

"And why do you suddenly have plans made?" I raised my eyebrow, no one knew Rahat better than me, and if he was doing things like this, he definitely had something going on his mind.

"Because I want to spend time with my brother." He smirked, I was just about to say something when his phone started ringing, I ignored him and headed to get something to wear as he received the call.

"Tina, missing me already? I told you, you should have come, it would have been a sort of holiday." Rahat said.

I got dressed quickly and then headed out of the room, Tina and Rahat always talked about the most random things half of which I dint even understand.

I found Khushi seated in the hall busy reading a book, I walked towards her and settled down on the sofa in front of her.

"Good morning." She smiled at me as she placed her book aside.

"I'm sure that wasn't a novel you were reading." I said as I looked at the book, she smiled and nodded.

"Actually I left my studies in between for some reasons, so I keep on reading books related to the course I was doing just in case I go back to studying, I don't want to have forgotten things." She said.

"You seem very passionate about studying." I said. I was once too very passionate about studying, in fact I studied a lot unlike Rahat who dint even go to a university or college, he said it was waste of time because he was a musician and dint need to study ahead.

"It's just been me since childhood, I've always loved going to school, learning new things and all you know. I wish to do something big on my own and be independent." She said.

"You are independent even now, you have a job, you are earning you can do whatever you want." I said.

"Well yeah, but I just want to do something big, I mean something I would love doing with the knowledge I would get from studying. I can't really explain but yeah..." She smiled, I nodded and then pulled out my phone, I dint have much to say to her so I kept on scrolling my twitter account and checking then fan messages left for me and all that. I always did that when I was bored.

She picked up her book again and continued reading, she was kind of fascinating, I hadn't met a girl like her in my life, I mean who wouldn't want to stay in a job like this? Girls were always dying for this and as for her, all she wanted to do was live her dreams, study and do something on her own, I liked that about her.