Part 60

KHUSHI

The day after the wedding day is the most exciting one isn't it, I mean of course you're still tired from the whole wedding thing and there's a lot of work to do but just knowing that you're tied to a bond with the man you love is just something so beautiful.

You can hold his hand and walked around freely in public and say proudly that he's your husband, especially for me since Arnav was a superstar and we kind of had to keep a low profile on the whole dating thing, now I could just say I was his wife, no keeping low profile or anything.

Arnav had just made my day better first of all by making me breakfast in bed, and even though we were a little sad about the separation that was to come, we decided to cherish these two days and create memories.

We joined the rest of our family members outside where they were having their breakfast, Arnav and I just sat down and talked to them as we had already had our breakfast.

"Quite a steamy night you had huh, I tried to cover my ears so I couldn't hear your moans." Arohi whispered to me, I looked at her in shock. There was now way any sound went out of the room, Arnav and I made sure of that.

But if Arohi heard it, did it mean someone else did too? Oh my God, this was embarrassing. Shit! Now I was suddenly feeling so conscious.

"Chill, I was kidding, I dint hear anything, but good to know there was some noise." She winked at me, I slapped her on the arm and looked at her angrily, she had scared the hell out of me.

I looked towards Rahat who was seated opposite us, he was currently just stealing glances at Arohi thinking no one was noticing. Seriousy, since the whole wedding functions began, I had been noticing Rahat's attraction towards Arohi, for some reason, he couldn't stop looking at her.

I mean of course I couldn't say the feelings were deeper or anything but he was definitely attracted towards her but maybe he wasn't taking any steps because of the feelings he had towards me. Hopefuly, he was going to figure things out soon, I just wanted for him to be okay.

"Anyway, we should get going?" Arnav looked at me, I nodded as I stood up.

"Where are you two going now?" His mom asked.

"We have to go visit Khushi's mom at the hotel she's staying and then we both have some plans afterwards." Arnav said, his mom nodded so we both walked away. I hadn't had a chance to even sit down and have a proper conversation with mom, I had just called her and informed her that Arnav and I had decided to get married and she had always been onboard with the idea so of course she dint have much problems.

And since they go here, we've all just been pretty busy with the whole wedding stuff, so I just wanted to go sit with her and talk to her, she was going back to India with Arnav and I had no idea when I would get to see her again.

*****

Once we arrived at the hotel, we took the elevator to mom's room, we found her busy packing things up.

"Mom, you don't leave for another day yet, you could pack tomorrow." I said as I walked in.

"I just wanted to make sure I dint forget anything." She smiled.

"Where's Kabir?" I asked as I looked around for my little brother.

"He went down to the pool, he hasn't gotten out of that pool ever since we came here, I doubt they are putting something in it to lure people." She said making me laugh, mom was always going to be mom.

"I'll go check on him." Arnav said as he headed out leaving the two of us alone, maybe just to give us some space.

"So... are you happy?" She asked.