Untitled Part 60

Minutes later, nasa shower na siya. She emerged from the clubhouse wearing a little white dress and leather sandals. She drove to the Fairway Hub.

Paige. Who would have thought the bitch was crazy as fuck? But the nerve! Well, that was actually impressive. Hell bent on revenge, Paige was able to penetrate their circle. None of them the wiser.

Kung sana ay sinabi sa kanya ni Blanche ang nalaman nito tungkol kay Paige, it would have been different.

"Tanga mo kasi, Blanche." Aniya habang ipinaparada ang Outback. "Sobrang tanga mo kaya hindi na ka rin nakakahinayang mawala."

Nasa mesa sa labas ng coffee shop sina Ty. Kumpleto ang mga ito. Si Ty ang una niyang binati. Hinagkan niya ito sa pisngi. She made sure that her breast brushed against his arm.

"I'm so sorry, Ty." Sabi niya. Ngayon lang niya ito nakita simula nang madakip si Paige. Nagmumukmok raw sabi nina Kim. "I know you and Paige were close, pero hindi lang naman ikaw ang naloko n'ya. I can't help but feel that it's all my fault." She looked at her friends, "I should have listened to Blanche. She was against Paige from the start. I've started to think it was no accident, when Blanche almost hit her bike that day."

"It was an accident." Sabi ni Ty. "I was there too. I saw it."

"Yeah, but why was Paige there? Blanche knew something was off. Paige was not supposed to be there with her rental bike. I didn't listen to Blanche, instead I thought she was being a bitch."

"She knew we'd be nice to her because she looks like Darby." Sabi ni Ashley.

"That's what I don't get." Sabi ni Ty, nakatingin kay Amber, "Kamukha s'ya ni Darby and you were nice to her?"

"Believe it or not, Ty, I miss my sister." Sagot niya.

"What about that thing with Ollie?" tanong pa ng lalaki. "Ikaw ang kausap n'ya sa phone dun sa video. Inutusan mo si Ollie na akitin si Paige kaya kamuntik na s'yang napahamak nun."

"What are you talking about?" Totoong nagulat si Amber dahil Ipinakita rin pala ni Paige kay Ty ang video. Shit. Ano pa ang alam ni Ty?

"'Yung video ang reason kaya naglabas ng advisory ang security department. Pero siempre, hindi nila babanggitin na may kinalaman kay Ollie ang isa sa mga Solano."

"Is that so?" Si Kim, nakatingin kay Ty.

"Napanood ko ang video bago 'yun ipadala sa security. Kasabwat ni Ollie itong si Amber. S'ya ang nagpapasok dito dun."

"Hey, I didn't know he was dealing drugs, okay?" Depensa ni Amber.

"Oh, please." Patuyang sabi ni Ty.

"And I didn't tell Ollie to rape Paige. He likes her, I just told him to use his charm to seduce her. It was a joke. We were joking, you know how it is. I'm not the bad guy here, okay?"

"Gotta go." Sabi ni Ty, sabay talikod na at iniwan sila.

"Hey, Ty!" Habol ni Amber. He just raised his hand dismissing her.

My, he's sexy when he's angry.