The Next Day

Canada's POV

I woke up and got out of bed and looked at the time it was 11:30AM.

I walked out of my room and over to the bathroom door which was shut so I listened for a moment and heard the shower running.

I walked away waiting for whoever was taking a shower to get out. I walked downstairs and smelled something delicous. Walking into the living room I saw dad on the couch he was reading a newspaper.

I looked into the kitchen to see mom cooking something. This meant that it was one of my brothers in the bathroom.

"Morning, mum. Good morning, dad." I said walking over to the kitchen. "Good morning, Canada." Dad said without looking up. "Why good morning, dear. How was your rest?" Mom said turning around and hugging me as I walked over to her.

"I slept great last night." I said smiling and hugging her back. "What are you making for breakfast?" I asked as she stopped hugging me and continued cooking.

"Pancakes." She said as she took a break for a second to open the cabinet and grab some maple syrup. I guess I reminded her to put out the syrup. She does that everytime we eat pancakes. She knows how much I love syrup.

I looked at the syrup that was on the dining table now. "Oh, mom who's in the bathroom?" I asked. "Australia's in the bathroom. America hasn't woke up yet. At least I don't think he has. Why?" She replied. "Oh, I was just curious." I explained.

I realized the shower had stopped running which means Australias out of the shower. After a minute Australia ran downstairs and sat at the table by me.

"Mornin' mate." He said smiling. "Good morning Aussie." I said. "What's mom makin'?" He asked. "Pancakes." I replied. "I like pancakes!" Aussie said. "Australia please don't raise your voice." Dad said before taking a sip of his tea. "Sorry, dad." Aussie replied.

"Well I'm gonna go take a shower." I said before walking up the stairs and into my bedroom.

I grabbed my usual plaid shirt and jeans before walking into the bathroom. I took a shower and got dressed then I realized my coonskin was missing.

I walked out of the bathroom and into America's room. "Hey, Ame. It's time to wake up." I said. He woke up and stretched. "Wait, Nada where's your raccoon tail hat thingy?" He asked. "Oh my coonskin? I can't find it but I'm sure I'll find it soon!" I replied and walked out of his room so he could get dressed.

America's POV

I got dressed not feeling like taking a shower and walked down stairs to see Canada, Aussie, and dad sitting on the couch while mom made breakfast. "Morning everyone." I said walking over to the couch.

"What are we having for breakfast?" I asked. "Pancakes." Canada replied. "Mmm. Sounds delicious." I said.

"Dad, can me Aussie and Nada go to Japans house later for a sleepover?" I asked. "No, you should stay home more often." Dad replied.

I sighed and walked into the kitchen to see mom listening to music with earbuds in. "Mom." I said tapping her shoulder. She took one earbud out. "Yes sweetie?" She said. "Can me Aussie and Nada go to Japans house for a sleepover. Dads in a bad mood." I asked. "Why of course darling!" She replied smiling.