Japan Knows Now

The next day because I said so- also if your curious about if anything happened between our fav bois (am I communist?) Nothin much, they acted all flirty, went to the bedroom, had a make out sesh then got too tired to do anything else and fell asleep (haha you thought they did it-)

America's POV

I

woke up cuddled with Russia who was still asleep. Well we weren't exactly cuddling, he was spooning me but we're still cuddling in a way, right? I mean, it doesn't matter to me, all that matters to me is that I'm here with Russia and we're happy together.

I snuggles into my pillow, wondering when Russia was gonna wake up. Soon maybe, I think later though. Then I wondered what time it was. I looked at the clock to see the time. It was like, six o'clock.

I felt Russia pull me closer to him. I looked at his face, he was still asleep.

Wait a minute-

WE HAVE SCHOOL TODAY!

Just then Russia's alarm went off. "Aw fuck! I'm up, I'm up!" Russia said as he woke up. He reached over to his alarm clock. "Dammit..." He muttered as he tried to reach it without crushing me since he was on the side furthest from the clock. I chuckled and rolled on my stomach, being careful not to put pressure on it and turned off the alarm.

"Oh, thanks Meri." Russia said. I rolled over on my back. "No problem." I said, smiling. He sat up and grabbed his ushanka from the night stand. He put it on. "Well, my alarm went off so that means Author-chan fixed the fact that we haven't been going to school and we have to go to school today." Russia said as he adjusted his ushanka.

I sat up and yawned while stretching. "We gotta get going then." I said. Russia nodded in agreement. We both got off of the bed. Russia got some clothes and got dressed. I did too. Russia wore his usual striped shirt and jeans and I wore a black shirt that showed my shoulders with the words 'say hey if your gay' in white on it along with some jeans. Canada had actually got me that shirt as a gift a while back ago, I've always liked it.

We both walked downstairs to see Kazakhstan with Belarus getting ready. Kazakhstan looked at us. "Oh, good morning." He said, smiling. "Morning, Kaz." I said. "Why do you have to take me to school so early?" Belarus asked.

"Because the bus comes early and I have to take the bus to go to school." Kazakhstan said. "But can't you take the van?" She asked. "Well... Yes but it's better to take the bus. It saves gas." Kaz said. "Anyways, get your backpack, you gotta get to school." Kazakhstan told her as he stood up.

Belarus grabbed her backpack and put it on. "Wait, can't you fly to school?" She asked. "Quit asking questions, curiousity killed the cat, you know." Kaz said as he picked her up. "A kitty died!?" Belarus asked. "No, it's a metaphor. It's not what I really mean." He said as he chuckled at her.

I remembered as a child I was really curious about every little thing so my father was almost constantly telling me 'curiousity killed the cat', I always giggled about it of course because I was weird and thought stuff like that sounded funny. Kazakhstan walked out the door with Belarus in his arms.

Me and Russia smiled at each other for who knows why and grabbed our backpacks. We sat down and watched TV, knowing we had some time before the bus came. After a few minutes Kaz came back. He sat down beside us and watched TV as well. Then the bus pulled up. "It's here!" I said, standing up.

Russia stood up and picked me up, bridal style. Kazakhstan stood up as well and we all walked out the door. We got onto the porch when...

"WE'RE GONNA MISS THE BUS!!!" Ukraine ran down the stairs, out of breath. She tripped over the last few steps and fell face first onto the floor. Canada, who was at the top of the stairs, looked down at her in worry. He fast walked down the stairs. "Are you okay???" He asked as he helped her up. "Yeah but... THE BUS SKSKSK!!!" She shouted as she dragged Canada over to their backpacks. She grabbed both their backpacks and dragged Canada out the door.