Winged Countries Can Molt!?

America's POV

I walked down the hallway and into Rusames room. I knocked on the door. "Rusame? Sweetie? You haven't been out of your room for 15 minutes and were all gonna play The Game Of Life downstairs, I was wondering if you wanted to join, we're even gonna play Minecraft afterwards." I said.

"..."

No reply. I knocked again. "... I'm coming in..." I said before slowly opening the door to see pastel blue feathers scattered all over the room but no sign of Rusame. I opened the door more and poked my head in to see Rusame sitting in the corner, seeming very panicked and worried as feathers fell from his wings.

"Mommy! My wings are falling apart!" He said as he tried to stop his feathers from falling. I gasped and ran over to him, picking him up. "Maybe Kazakhstan can tell us still what's wrong with you." I said before running out of the room and over to Kazakhstans room. I quickly knocked on the door. "Kaz! I need you!" I said.

"Come in." He said. I opened his door only to see golden feathers scattered throughout the room. "Sorry about he mess, I'm molting, it's about that time." Kaz said as he ran his fingers through his wings, causing feathers to fall from them. "Anyways, what's wrong?" He asked, continuing to run his fingers through his wings.

"... It's happening to you too...?" I asked. "What?" He asked, giving me a confused look. "Rusames feathers are falling out!" I gestured to the few pastel blue feathers that were on the ground now. "Oh, um... America... Thats-" He started.

"Is it some kind of illness!?" I asked. "No its-"

"A serious disease!? Is he gonna die!?" I cut him off.

"America, stop panic-"

"Oh! My poor baby! Please don't die!" I said hugging Rusame closer.

"Americ-"

"There has to be some way to fix this!" I said, putting Rusame down and frantically running around the room.

"America! Snap out of it!" Kaz said getting up and grabbing my shoulders, holding me in place and shaking me a few times. "Just listen to me for one second!" He said. "Okay..." I said.

"It's normal for winged countries feathers to fall out, it's called molting, it happens to birds too." He explained to me slowly. "Oh... Well shit I'm sorry..." I said. "It's okay, but remember to just calm down and listen to what others have to say before panicking and worrying yourself like that." He told me.

"Well, Rusame, your fine..." I said turning to look at Rusame. "I am?" He asked. "Yep, just let your feathers fall out, try running your fingers through your wings like this." I said, walking over to him, crouching down to his height and running my fingers through his wings gently like how I saw Kaz do when I walked in. "Oh my god your wings are hella soft, you better keep those feathers to yourself or I'm gonna steal them." I said, taking one of his feathers off the ground and petting it.

Rusame giggled and picked up one of his feathers from the ground. "Oooohhh... They are soft..." He said, his ocean blue eyes shining as he looked at the feather like it was a prized possession. I chuckled. "Alright, let's go play some board games!" I said, standing up. "Yeah!" Rusame said.

"Do you want to join us too?" I asked Kaz. "I'll join in a bit, I'm just going to pick up some of these feathers and I'll be down there in a minute." Kaz told me. "Okay" I said before walking downstairs with Rusame following.

I got downstairs to see Russia sitting on the couch, watching Belarus and Ukraine set up the game. "Is Kazakhstan joining?" Belarus asked after noticing me. "No, he and Rusame are molting and there are feathers everywhere so he's gonna clean up his room first." I said. Belarus nodded in understanding.

"I'm gonna tell him to give me some feathers, I want to try and add them into my flower crown." Ukraine said, adjusting her flower crown. "Let's play some games!" I said. "What he said!" Belarus said.

Then we played The Game Of Life. I ended up getting the most children. Russia won the game.

"Time to play Minecraft!" I said. Me and Russia played on my ps4 in the living room. Ukraine and Belarus played on Ukraine's Xbox in her room. Kaz joined in finally and played on his computer. Rusame played on Ukraine's computer. We all worked together on building a house in Minecraft.

"We should have the biggest room!" I told Russia. "Why?" Russia asked. "I don't know." I said. "Exactly, if we don't have a reason what's the point of a big room? It'll just take longer to build." Russia told me. Once we finished the house we all got to decorate our rooms.

"Dude, what if I put my Minecraft bed next to yours?" I asked. "Go for it." Russia told me. I squealed as I placed the bed. "I'm gonna go check out the others rooms." I told Russia. "Okay, but do you want to have two dogs and have Cody and Aurora in Minecraft?" Russia asked.

"Oh my god, that sounds like a great idea!" I said. Just then Aurora trotted up to me. As she had gotten older she had started to look more like a Samoyed so we assumed thats what she was. Cody didn't look like he was related to her though, he still was a very beautiful dog. Aurora jumped onto the couch and layed down next to me. Cody jumped onto the couch as well and cuddled up with Aurora.

I pet the two for a moment before turning back to the game. I walked into a room and saw Ukraine. "Hey Ukraine! I'm right behind you!" I called out. Ukraine turned around and jumped. "Ahhhhh!!! You scared me!" She called out from upstairs and hit me once in Minecraft.

I chuckled and looked around her room. "Your room looks nice but why do you have three beds put together for your bed? You only need one or two!" I called out and broke one of the beds. "Fine then! Meanie head!" Ukraine called out from upstairs.

1046 words

I had no idea for this one