Words Can't Hurt You... Or Can They?

America's POV

I walked around in the hallways looking for my next class. Russia had a different class so he wasn't with me.

Suddenly I was pushed. I hit the ground with a thud. I looked up to see a group of countries. Mexico, China, and North Korea. The normal ones that bully me- wait a minute... Rozamein seems to be a new member in their group.

My eyes went wide as I rememebered everything she had done to me. "Oh, hello America..." I heard Rozamein say. She had already raped me and now she's gonna top it off with bullying.

Then I saw her notice something. "Hang on- that thing on your neck... Is that a hickey?" She asked. I remembered that she didn't give me a hickey.

It was the one Russia gave me.

"Uh... N-no..." I said. "Wait a second... Didn't Russia say you were his boyfriend? Oh my god you gay little bitch!" She said. "N-no! It's not like that!" I shouted. I stood up and turned to face them.

"We're gonna fuck your gay ass up!" North Korea said. "No! Do-" I was cut off by Rozamein kicking me in the crotch. "SHIT!" I yelled and fell to the ground in pain.

After that I was beat up and was told to 'go kill myself' or that 'no one loves me' and that 'I deserve to die'. I laid on the floor tears running down my face.

"Cry baby! Let's get out of here!" North Korea said. Of course he'd boss them around, he's the leader of the group.

"Dumb hickey boy!" Rozamein shouted at me before leaving with the rest of the group.

I sighed and stood up. I realized I was super late for math class. I quickly limped to math class. "S-sorry I'm late!" I said once I got there. "It's fine go sit down..." The teacher said. I nodded and sat down at an empty desk.

Then a crumbled up price of paper hit me. I looked in the direction it came from to see Rozamein. I uncrumpled it to see if it was a note and it was.

The note read 'go kill yourself, no one loves you. -Rozamein' I began tearing up. Then another crumpled up price of paper hit me. I sighed and uncrumpled it.

It read 'let me give you a gift. -Rozamein' then a knife slid across the floor to my desk. My eyes went wide but I slowly picked it up. Then another crumbled up paper hit me. I uncrumpled it and read the note. 'Cut yourself. -Rozamein' tears began falling from my cheeks.

I slowly put the knife to my wrist. Wait, what am I doing? I can't do this in the middle of class. Anyone could see me. I don't want someone to help me. I raised my hand. "What do you need, America?" The teacher asked. "Can I use the bathroom?" I asked. "Sure." The teacher answered. I got up and went into the restroom.

I walked into a stall and locked it. J slowly put the knife to my wrist and cut it. This felt right.

I began to cut my wrist multiple times. blood dripped from my wrist. Then someone walked into the bathroom.

Wait a minute was that... Russia? Shit what if he notices I'm here? what if he sees my wrist or the knife?

Well I can't be sure... Bt what if they see me? I can't let them see me...

I started panicking and crying. Can they hear me?

Russia's POV

I heard what sounded like... Sobbing? I walked over to the stall and knocked on it. "Uh... Who's in there? And are you okay?" I asked.

"R-Russia...? Uh... N-no things wrong!" A familiar voicesaid. "America? Well why are you crying?" I asked. "Umm... No reason..." He replied. "Are you okay?" I asked. "I'm fine..." He answered.

I sighed and took out my pocket knife. I unfolded it and began trying to unlock the stall. "Wait- what are you doing!? Stop!" I heard America yell. I unlocked it and opened the stall door.

There I saw America. He wasnt showing his wrists. I sat down on the floor beside him. I hugged him.

He began crying harder. "What's wrong?" I asked. I grabbed his hands. "NO! WAIT! STO-" He was cut off when I saw cuts on his wrists they were bleeding. "A-America!? Did you do this!?!?" I asked. "Y-yes... I deserve to die... No one loves me... Everyone hates me... I'll do a favor for the world if I die..." He said.

My eyes went wide at those words. He then pulled out a knife and was about to cut his wrist again. I quickly grabbed he knife and slid it out of his reach. "Don't ever say that again! That's not true! If you ever say that again I'll... I'll-!" I stopped and calmed down.

"Listen, I love you... Where did you hear these things?" I asked, hugging him. "Well, Rozamein, North Korea, Mexico, and China..." He answered.

"I'll kill them!" I said pulling away from the hug. He gave me a weak smile. I remembered his wrists. The only thing I had right now we're my bandges. I unwrapped my bandages and wrapped them around his wrists.

I picked him up bridal style and began walking to the nurses office. By the time I got there he had fallen asleep. I walked into the nurses office and set him down on one of the beds.

"Oh, Russia what happened?" The nurse asked. "I caught him cutting his wrists... I out my bandages on him though..." I explained. "Oh... Well those bandages are not very clean... Let's get cleaner ones." She said and grabbed some bandages. "Get me some too..." I said, ashamed.

"Russia you should know cutting is bad..." The nurse said disappointed in me. "I know and I've stopped... It's just I still have scars..." I lied. "I'm still very disappointed both of you even thought of doing such things..." The nurse said, wrapping bandages on America's arms.

She then wrapped some around my arms. "Uh... Nurse do you think the principal Mr. EU would mind if we went home to rest for a bit?" I asked. "You'll have to ask him." She said. "Okay..." I said. I looked at America to see him waking up. "America, do you wanna go home to rest?" I asked him.

"Sure I guess..." He said and stood up. He followed me and we went up to Mr. EU's office. He said it was fine and I also explained how America had been bullied and raped.

We then rode the bike to my house. I walked inside. "Dad! I'm home early! America's here too!" I called out. I walked into the living room.

I didn't see dad anywhere. I walked d upstairs and knocked on his door. No answer. I opened he door. My eyes went wide I saw my dad asleep cuddled up with... Third reich!?

They also seemed to be naked though they were covered up. "Oh shit!" I said and closed the door.

"Welp, America... My dad's asleep..." I said walking downstairs and sitting on the couch beside him.

"What should we do?" I asked. "Well, maybe we could-" He began blushing and biting his lip.

1229 words

If you guys want a smut next chapter I may do one but it'll probably not be very good... Let me know if you want one