Being Accepted

America's POV

I cuddled with Russia, breathing heavily into his chest. We just layed there for a few minutes until we caught our breath. "Okay, let's get dressed." I sat up and imeditly hissed in pain. Russia chuckled. "You told me to start being rougher with you~" He said sitting up and nuzzling my neck. "Sh-shut up..." I said. I plopped back down and regretted it as soon as I hit the mattress. "Dammit! That hurt! " I hissed.

"You want me to get your clothes?" Russia asked as he look at me, proud of what he had done. "Yeah..." I said looking anywhere but him. He got off of the bed and grabbed both of our clothes. "You know Russia..." I said. "What?" He asked as he got dressed. "Your a jerk... But you have a big dick so I'm happy..." I said.

"Sometimes I think you have got some problems..." Russia said. "I do not! It's just pregnancy!" I said. "Nachos on pizza?" Russia asked. "That was a pregnancy craving, in fact! It tasted good." I said, pointing at him.

"Getting fucked almost everyday?"

"Hormones from pregnancy."

"Complaining about everything?"

"Hey! I can complain about Ukraines breast size!"

"She has the biggest breasts I've ever seen..."

"I was complaining about how big they were! Also that's incest!"

"Wanting to wear my ushanka?"

"It's fluffy! I like the feeling of it! Plus it smells like you. In matter of fact, get me your clothes instead of mine."

"Wanting to wear my clothes at this moment?"

"... They smell like you!"

Russia rolled his eyes playfully and grabbed one of his shirts which was an all black shirt, he then grabbed me a pair of my jeans since his pants would all just fall off. He threw the jeans and pants at my face. "Take them." He said. "What was that for?" I asked. "You gotta learn to fight through your pain so get dressed." Russia said.

I glared at him for a moment to see if he was joking but be only stared back. I sat up and hissed in pain since my back ached, and not to mention my poor, poor ass. "Ow! Fuck! My ass!" I said. "I just did" Russia chuckled. My legs ached as well. I pulled the blanket off of me and swung my legs over he edge of the bed and hissed again. Then I got off the bed and struggled to stand so I let my legs adjust and only after a few seconds after they adjusted I started to get dressed.

Of course my legs still hurt but Russia wasn't going to help me. "You do know the reason I'm doing this, right?" Russia asked. I shook my head no. "Because if we're gonna do stuff like this in the future, you gotta get used to your pain and struggling." Russia said. I finished pulling on my jeans and stared at him for a moment. "You do know I'm never going to get used to this pain, right?" I asked.

"Your gonna have to or I'll be forced to not be so rough just so you can actually walk." I realized he was right. "Also Russia, my jeans are starting to get too small..." I said. "Well, damn... Okay then, wear a pair of mine." He said as he grabbed a pair of his jeans. He tossed them to me and I caught them.

I took off my jeans and put on his pair, they were still a bit big but fit nonetheless. I put his shirt on which was actually kind of big on me, which is shocking for the fact of how big I've gotten, I thought it would be way bigger on me. (He probably wouldn't be that far into pregnancy yet but Im tryna make this go by faster, have your child already Ame!) I walked over to Russia and slightly stumbled but managed to make it over to him and nuzzled his neck.