Boy Talk

America's POV

I sat down on the floor and watched as the others here before me played cards. I was told that they wanted to continue their game and afterwards we'd decide on what to play.

I looked around the room and saw Texas and Oklahoma arguing about something. I stared at them and crossed my arms, waiting for them to notice me.

After a few moments Oklahoma glanced in my direction but went back to arguing then looked back at me and realized who I was. She quickly faked a nervous smile. Texas stared at her, confused. She elbowed him and he looked at me. He quickly faked a smile and put and arm around Oklahoma's shoulders.

He said something to her before they both walked over, being careful not to trip over each other again and sat down next to me. "Hey dad!" Oklahoma said. "You know the longer you guys decide to argue the longer your staying in that shirt..." I told them. They both nodded.

"Anyways, dad I gotta talk to you about somethin'." Texas said. "What is it?" I asked. "Well, it's somethin' privet and I can't tell no one else..." He said. "Oh, you need to have some boy talk with me then." I said. He nodded in agreement.

"Alright, so you wanna go talk in the living room or something?" I asked. He nodded. "Okay, Japan! Me and Texas are gonna go have boy talk in the living room!" I called out. I spotted Japan who gave me a thumbs up.

I took the shirt off of Oklahoma and Texas. I stood up and Texas held my hand. I walked up the basement stairs and into the living room. (Don't worry they still have their actual shirts on)

I sat down on the couch and Texas sat beside me. "Alright, so what's it about?" I asked. "Well... I think I have a crush..." Texas said, looking kind of nervous. "On who?" I asked. "Moscow" He answered.

"Oh... Well, what do you like so much about her?" I asked. "I love everything about her." He replied. "Yep it's a crush... Just try and flirt with her maybe." I said. "How do ya flirt?" Texas asked. "You... Don't know how to flirt?" I asked. "Well, I know how but... Ya see... I've never flirted with anyone before..." He said.

"Okay then... I guess I'll teach you how to flirt..." I said. After that I taught him how to flirt, gave him whatever advice in girls I could which wasn't much since I'm gay, and whatever else he needed to know.

After all that was over he looked pretty confident. "Are you ready to go get yourself your first girlfriend?" I asked. "Yep!" He said. "Hey, what's taking you guys so long?" A familiar voice asked. I looked behind me or upside down since I was laying down.

"Oh, it's just boy talk, I'm helping Texas with something." Was all I told him. He smiled and walked over to me. He put his hands on my cheeks and bent over to give me a kiss.

It was a kiss that was a little bit too long but I was fine with it. After a moment Russia pulled away from the kiss, our faces only an inch apart. "You know I love you, right...?" Russia asked. I smiled. "I love you too..." I told him.

He kissed me again, this time sliding his tongue in. He pulled away, a line of saliva connecting our mouths. "Uh... Guys I'm still here..." Texas said. I licked the saliva away and looked at Texas.

"Oh, sorry Texas..." I said. I sat up and got off of the couch. "Anyways let's get back to the basement!" I said. Texas jumped up and we both jogged to the basement. On the way there Japan ran into us.

"America!" Japan said, she looked very worried. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Its Oklahoma! Somethings wrong with her!" She answered. I think I know what's wrong.

I dashed into the basement to see Oklahoma sitting on the floor, shaking and terrified. She had some black liquid on her face and the same liquid was on the floor in front of her. Japan stood behind me, looking terrified for the state.

Texas stood behind me looking worried and Russia stood beside me looking scared. Everyone else was around Oklahoma, most of them scared and worried for the state but my states only looked worried since they knew what was happening.

Oklahoma looked up at me. "D-dad... My throat... It-" I ran over and cut her off. "Shhh... I know it burns... That's normal... Now don't worry... I'm here..." I told her, gently rubbing her back to calm her down. Tears were running down her cheeks.

She threw up more of the black liquid. "Okay, let's get you to the bathroom. Do you think you can walk?" I asked. she shook her head. I picked her up and rushed into the bathroom.

I set her on the floor in front of the toilet and lifted the seat up. "Alright, if you throw up, throw up in the toilet." I told her. She was shaking. "This... H-hasn't happened to... M-me before..." She said. It was true, only a few of her siblings, mainly Texas, have gone through this phase.

"It's okay... It happens to the best of us..." I told her, rubbing her back to comfort her. I had gone through this before, it doesn't happen that often anymore but I know what to do.

Everytime this happens your throat stings, your body aches and you throw up oil. This happens to me because I am the country with the most oil, therefore it only evey made sense that my states would go through the same phase.

Oklahoma began to tremble and shake more rapidly, she gripped the edges of the toilet tight and she threw up again.

"I-it hurts..." She quietly groaned out. "Oh, my poor baby..." I murmured, feeling bad for Oklahoma. I rubbed her back, trying to comfort her.

1017 words

Poor Oklahoma... I feel bad for hurting my own state... She is mah little baby!