Rusame Has An Episode

The next day

America's POV

I woke up cuddling with something. It couldn't have been Russia because it was too small. I pulled the thing closer to me and opened my eyes. It was Rusame. He was still asleep. I smiled and snuggled with him. He must've had a nightmare and crawled in bed with me and Russia last night.

I closed my eyes and after a few minutes I heard the bed sheets moving. I opened my eyes and saw Russia waking up. He opened his eyes and looked at me and then at Rusame. "Доброе утро, Meri. When did he crawl into bed with us? (Good morning)" Russia asked. "I'm not sure." I said.

Russia scooted closer to us and cuddled up with both of us. I attempted to cuddle with him but Rusame was inbetween us and that made it pretty hard to do that. "I'll get up and make breakfast in a second, I wanna cuddle with you guys first..." Russia said as he slightly pulled Rusame a bit closer to him. "Your not takin' my smol bean..." I said to him as I pulled Rusame closer to me.

Russia chuckled. "Without me 'your smol bean' wouldn't be here so if either of us is claiming him it'd be me." He told me. "I'm the one who carried him so without me he wouldn't exist." I said. "Well then, it took both of us to make him exist so he's our smol bean." Russia said. "He's mine..." I said.

"Well, I'm gonna go make breakfast." Russia said as he got up. "Okay" I said as I closed my eyes. "If I fall asleep when breakfast is ready, wake me up." I told Russia. "I will." He said. I heard the door shut. I felt a little drowsy so I decided I'd stay in bed a bit longer but I couldn't fall asleep so I got up and walked downstairs.

I plopped down on the couch. "You good in there, Meri?" Russia asked. "Yeah, I just couldn't fall asleep so I decided to come in here..." I said. Russia then walked into the living room and sat down next to me. "What's for breakfast?" I asked. "Blin" He replied. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my closer, nuzzling and kissing my neck and whispering sweet nothings in my ear, simple stuff like that.

After a few minutes I decided I'd check on Rusame. "I'm gonna go check on Rusame." I told Russia. He nodded and gave me and small kiss on the cheek before letting me go. I got up and walked upstairs. I heard coughing from the other side of our door. I listened for a moment before slowly opening the door.

Inside, I saw Rusame on the bed, on his hands and knees, coughing up that same old black liquid. "Oh! My baby!" I said before running over to Rusame. He slowly looked up at me. The black liquid was all over him, his face and the bed. "M-mommy... Is that y-you...?" He asked hoarsly. Was something wrong with his vision? This hasn't happened in any of me or my states episodes... Maybe he's just in shock...

I picked him up. "Yes, it's me, sweetie... Your gonna be alright, I promise..." I told him in a soothing tone. I rubbed his back. I could tell he was trying to hold back the liquid. "That's gonna burn your throat, baby, just let it out, it's okay if you get it on mommy..." I told him. He put his hands on his mouth in an attempt to keep his mouth closed but threw up again anyway. It got all over me and him but that didn't matter right now.

"Babe!" I called out. Russia walked upstairs and into the room. "Yea- oh..." He said as he looked at me and Rusame. "You mind getting a towel?" I asked. He nodded before walking away and coming back with a towel. He walked over and gave it to me. I grabbed it and looked back down at Rusame who was holding back the liquid, once again.

"Baby, it's gonna burn your throat, just let it out..." I told him. He began coughing which made throw up the liquid all over me and him again. I walked out of the room and into the bathroom. "Are you done with your episode?" I asked. He didn't answer but instead just let his head rest on me and cried. He gripped onto my shirt like his life depended on it.

"I'll take that as a no." I said as I sat down beside the toilet, still holding him. "Alright, you gotta let go for a moment, I promise I wont leave your side." I told him. "... D-dont put... M-me d-down..." He managed to choke out. "I have to, baby..." I told him. I slowly attempted to pull him off of me. "C'mon, baby, I promise I won't leave you..." I said. "... Don't put me down!!" He shouted.

"Baby, it'll be okay, your fine..." I told him. He began to cough up the liquid again, causing him to loosen his grip. I set him down in front of the toilet and opened the lid. He gripped onto the edges and threw up. I gently rubbed his back. After a few minutes he finished throwing up and passed out, falling into my lap. "Aw... My poor baby..." I said as I adjusted him so I was holding him bridal style. I grabbed the towel and cleaned him off the best I could before standing up and walking into his room.

I layed Rusame down on his bed and tucked him in. I gave him a kiss on the forehead before walking back into the bathroom and grabbing the towel again. I cleaned up myself and the bathroom before grabbing another towel and walking into our room.

I cleaned up the bed and everything before turning around to see Russia standing in the doorway. "What happened?" He asked. "I guess Rusame inherrited my episodes..." I said. He walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Go take a shower, you smell like oil and vodka mixed together." He told me. "That's because I smell like you and you smell like vodka and the oil smell comes from Rusame's episode." I told him.

1069 words

Had to end it right there so I could have 1069 words