Back To School

Russia's POV

"Uh... R-Russia, could we maybe... Take a s-shower together...?" America asked, blushing. I smirked down at him and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "You horny bastard..." I said. "NO! I don't want that! I was just thinking we could clean each other..." America said.

"Oh my god... America if your going to lie. Lie better than that." I said. "But you can take a shower with me anyways..." I said grabbing his hand and gently pulling him into the bathroom. I shut the door and we both got undressed.

Suprsingly we both actually just took a shower. Nothing more.

Once we got out America seemed to slightly panic. "Oh frick! I just realized I left my clothes at Japans!" He said. "Don't panic... Maybe Canada noticed and got them for you. If not then you could wear my clothes." I said comforting him.

"Oh... Once your dressed could you get Canada for me?" He asked. "Eh sure..." I said and dried off before getting dressed.

I walked outside and into Ukraines room. "AH! Черт, россия!Ты меня пугаешь!Не забудь постучать! (Fucking hell, Russia! Remember to knock first!)" Ukraine yelled when I walked in.

I chuckled. "Canada did you grab your brothers bag before you left?" I asked Canada. "Yeah." Canada replied. "Well, America needs his clothes." I explained. "Okay well his bag is down stairs it's beside my bag." Canada told me. "Okay. Thanks!" I said and walked down stairs. I remembered what Canadas bag looked like so I wasn't confused at all.

America's bag was blue with white stars on it. Its actually pretty obvious which bag belonged to who. I unzipped America's bag and got some clothes for him. They were a black hoodie (to cover his hickey), a black shirt and some jeans.

I walked into the bathroom and handed America his clothes. "Here." J said. "Thanks." America said and took the clothes. I looked at his body seeing all the marks I had left on him before walking into my room. I layed on my bed and watched YouTube.

America soon walked into my room and plopped down beside me. "Watcha watchin'?" He asked. "Oh life of Boris. He's my favorite YouTuber." I explained. "Oh cool." America said and started watching it with me.

" россия!Ужин готов!Опусти свою гейскую задницу! (Russia! Dinners ready! Get your gay ass down here!)" I heard Ukraine yell. "I'm coming!" J called back to her.

I got up and America followed me down stairs. We ate dinner and stuff. Then we went up stairs and watched YouTube until we got tired and fell asleep.

In the morning
(Still Russia's POV)

I woke up to America shaking me awake. "Oh your awake." America said. "Uh yeah... What time is it?" I asked. "Uh six thirty AM. " America answered. "And your waking me up at six o'clock in the morning, because?" I asked.

"Uh... Well I was wondering if you wanted to-" He started biting his lip and blushing. I looked over at his phone was which was beside him. "Oh my god. America! You must be horny after watching that! No!" I said stopping myself from yelling.

"Sorry..." America said and sighed. "Go back to bed..." I said in a calmer tone. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and he snuggled into his pillow.

I snuggled with him and we fell asleep soon after that.

Later that day
America's POV

I was cuddling with Russia on the couch. I felt so warm while snuggling with him. He then kissed me on the lips and I quickly melted into he kiss. Then Canada walked down stairs. "Oh sugar! I'm so sorry!" He said and quickly ran back up. I hesitately pulled away from Russia's kiss. "It's okay Canada!" I said.