The Get Along Shirt

America's POV

Today was the day for the sleepover and I was waiting for the states to get here. Soon I heard someone blasting the song 'Sweet Home Alabama'. I walked out onto the porch and two vans pulled up. I think both of them are blasting 'Sweet Home Alabama'. These are my states, I just know it.

Here is 'Sweet Home Alabama' even though I'm pretty sure most of you guys have heard it

The vans doors opened and out came my states. Oklahoma dashed over to me and hugged me, burrying her face into my shirt. "You smell like a russian..." She said, muffled by my shirt. I chuckled.

"HEY! YER HOGGIN' DAD!" A voice said, way to loud. There I saw Texas running up to me. "Don't worry Texas, there's enough of me to go around." I told him. He ran over and joined in the hug.

"Get outta mah way, Okie!" Texas yelled and pushed Oklahoma. "Ow!" Oklahoma said as she fell. "Texas! You never acted like this before!" I said. "Say sorry to your sister!" I scolded him. "Sorry, Okie..." He said, helping Oklahoma up.

She took his hand and he pulled her up. "Anyways if your gonna act mean to each other you know what this means..." I told them. "Oh... Please... Not a punishment..." Oklahoma said. I nodded.

Russia walked outside. "What's happening?" He asked. "Russ, can I borrow one of your shirts?" I asked. "Uh... Sure..." He said, walking into the house. "Alright everyone, get into this house!" I demanded. "Sir! Yes, sir!" Almost every state shouted, giving me a salute.

I marched into the house and they all marched in after me. "What the...?" Ukraine said. "This is how I get them to do things, they're my little army." I told her. "Now all of you! Give me twenty!" I told them. Everyone stared at me like I was crazy. "I'm just kidding!" I told them.

"The only thing I can't get them to do is work out." I told Ukraine. Russia walked downstairs holding an all white long sleeved shirt. "I don't wear this one much so you can just have it." Russia told me.

"Perfect." I said, taking the shirt from him. I looked at Texas and Oklahoma who were arguing about something. "Texas! Oklahoma! Come here!" I told them. They both looked up at me at the mention of their names.

They both quickly rushed over to me. "Yes, dad?" Oklahoma asked. "Get closer together." I told them. Texas and Oklahoma stared at me confused but did as they were told. They stood directly next to each other.

I pulled the shirt onto them. "Now put your arms in the sleeves." I told them. They put their arms through the sleeves. The sleeves went pretty far past their hands. "Alright now you gotta stay like that until you can get along." I told them.

I turned them to face the other states. "This is what happens when you don't get along! So you all better be nice!" I announced. "I like how you do things. Is this what you'd do with our kids?" Russia asked. "Most likely." I told him.

A car with tank wheels pulled up, blasting 'Moscow'. "I think I know who that is." Russia said. "Same." I said.

Also if you've never heard 'Moscow' here ya go

The one they're blasting is in german (possibly russian?)

Russia walked outside. "Alright states. Since Moscow is here we'll be going to Japan's soon." I told them. I walked out onto the porch and the cars door opened. The song continued to play.

Out came Moscow and after her another one of Russia's states. They both started doing the russian kick dance perfectly, not one flaw about it. They added in some other russian dance moves too.

The states gathered behind me and stared at them in amazment. Russia rushed over to them and joined them in the dance. The song ended and all three of the russians jumped up. The states started clapping and cheering.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Moscow said, bowing. Texas ran up to Moscow, dragging Oklahoma with him since they were still wearing the shirt. "Ah! Help me!" Oklahoma shouted. I chuckled at the sight.

"Hey there! I'm Texas! What's yer name!?" Texas asked. Moscow waited a moment, probably doing that translating thing again. "I'm Moscow. It is good to meet you, Texas." Moscow said, reaching and hand out to him.

Texas stared down at her hand for a moment before shaking her hand. "This is mah sister, Oklahoma." He said, looking at Oklahoma. "It is good to meet you as well, Oklahoma." Moscow said, reaching a hand out to her.

Oklahoma shook her hand. "Alright, everyone! Let's get to Japan's house!" I said. All of my states shouted. Moscow and Russia's other state just smiled nervously.

"Alright, so I'll drive one of the vans my states came in. Washington D.C., my capital, will drive the other van, and Russia will drive his states car tank thingy." I said. I walked over to the van and got in the drivers seat. Oklahoma and Texas sat in the passengers seat and other states sat in the back.

I waited for everyone else to get in the cars they were gonna travel in before driving towards Japan's house. After a few minutes I got there. I parked the van and got out. "Alright we're here!" I announced. Everyone got out and ran up to Japan's house.

I knocked on the front door and after a few moments it opened. There stood Japan her tail swaying excitedly and she was smiling so that her little cat fangs were showing. "Greetings America-san!" She said. "Hey, Jap. Is everyone here already?" I asked. Japan nodded. "You and Russia and whatever states you brought are the last ones here." Japan told me.

"Alright" I said. "Also we're all staying in my basement." Japan said. I nodded and walked inside, followed by Texas and Oklahoma, still stuck together in the get along shirt.

I walked down into Japan's basement which actually looked kinda nice. It had white walls which had painted on blossom trees, the floor was gray and there were matrasses and pillows everywhere.

The basement was huge, and I mean HUGE. We won't have any trouble with space at all. In the room were a few countries and their states playing cards. Oklahoma and Texas came down the stairs and on the fifth step they tripped over each other and fell. "OUCH!" Oklahoma and Texas yelled.

Everyone turned their heads to the sudden noise. "Sheesh, gotta be so loud?" St. Petersburg asked as he walked down the stairs and stepped over the two. "игнорируй их, брат, они - штаты Америки, они будут громкими и раздражающими и съедают слишком много McDonald's, чтобы быть здоровыми. (Ignore them, brother, they are America's states, they are going to be annoying and loud and eat way too much McDonald's to be healthy.)" Moscow said, following him. They both snickered. "What did she say that was so funny?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing..." St. Petersburg answered. "Moscow, don't be rude." Russia said, smacking Moscow on the back of the head. "Ow! I'm sorry, papa..." Moscow said. "Let's get this sleepover started!" New York shouted, putting on foot on Oklahoma and Texas. "New York, get off of your brother and sister..." I told him, sighing.

1238 words

As you can see some ships are kinda forming such as that Texas x Moscow ship since Texas was so excited to meet Moscow yeah I don't know it's starting to form and also Texas isn't usually mean he was just WAAAAYYYY too excited to see his dad