Waking Up

(I know I haven't been updating a lot recently but I'm gonna try and update as much as possible)

America's POV

I woke up after a little bit to see there was a bowl of soup on the nightstand. There was a note beside it. I picked up the note and read it.

You were asleep when I finished cooking so I decided I would set your soup on the nightstand for when you woke up, enjoy! Love, Russia
P.s. even if your feeling better by now you shouldn't waste food so just eat it

I chuckled at the note and set it back down on the nightstand. I ate the soup and after a bit I finished. I stood up and walked downstairs. I saw Russia asleep on the couch with his ushanka covering his eyes. I chuckled and walked into the kitchen. I set my bowl in the sink and walked back into the living room.

I walked over to Russia and gave him a kiss on the cheek before walking upstairs. I walked into our room and grabbed a blanket. (At this point I'm pretty sure America's a communist-) I walked back downstairs, cuddled up with Russia and wrapped ths blanket around us.

I snuggled into his chest and closed my eyes. After a few minutes I heard footsteps. I opened my eyes and looked towards the footsteps to see Canada. "Oh, hey Nada." I said. Canada turned to look at me. "Oh, hello Ame. I was just getting Ukraines notebook, she left it down, here." He said as he looked around.

"Why do you need a notebook?" I asked. "We're gonna draw stuff." He answered. I saw a notebook on the table. "Is that it?" I asked, pointing towards it. He looked at it. "Oh, yeah! I didn't see that there!" He said as he walked over and grabbed it. "Thanks Ame!" He said as he walked upstairs. "No problem, bro!" I said.

I sighed and snuggled into Russia's chest. After a few minutes I felt Russia move. I opened my eyes to see Russia start to wake up. He opened his eyes and looked at me. He smiled and pulled me closer to him. I buried my face into his chest and smiled.

We both just layed there for a while, not wanting to leave each other. After a bit I thought I heard something but I ignored it. "CUDDLE SESH IS OVER BITCHES!!!" Was screamed and a pillow was thrown at us. I looked in the direction the pillow came from to see Ukraine with Canada standing beside her. "WHAT THE HELL UKRAINE!!!" Russia shouted.

"It was all her idea! I didn't agree! She did it! Please don't hurt me!" Canada said. "Oh, your fine Canada but UKRAINE YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" Russia yelled. "We have the same dad and he's not a 'bitch' in matter of fact he's dead." Ukraine said. "You motherfucker!" Russia said, flipping her off. "Jokes on you, I'm still a virgin!" She said. "Oh god..." He said. "Sorry did I interrupt your prayers?" She asked, flipping him off.

"I hate you..." He said. "Haha! I hate me more!" She said. "That's it!" Russia said, picking me up and setting me down beside him on the couch. "ВЫ ЛУЧШЕ, ЧЕРТ, БЕГИТЕ, ЧТО МЕНЬШЕ ДЕРЬМО!!! (YOU BETTER FUCKING RUN YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!)" Russia yelled as he ran towards Ukraine. Ukraine ran from him, laughing. (I used Google Translate for that translation because my normal translator wasn't working so it's probs wrong)

I chuckled and pulled out my phone. I opened YouTube and began to watch some videos. Canada came over to sit beside me, he rested his head on my head. "What are you doing Nada?" I asked. "Trying to spend more time with you... But if you don't want to then I have a girlfriend I can spend time with..." Canada answered.

I then hugged Canada. "Awww... Nada I'd love to spend time with you... Your my favorite sibling..." I said. Canada hugged me back. Then Ukraine dashed in, out of breath. "Canada! We... Gotta r-run!" Ukraine said. "No you have to run, I didn't throw a pillow at Russia." Canada told her. "Well fuck..." She murmured.