None Ya

Russia's POV

I woke up from movement, whatever or whoever I was cuddling was moving. I opened my eyes to see America. I think he's moving in his sleep.

I smiled at how cute he looked while he was asleep. I kissed him on the forehead and he began moving a bit more before opening his eyes.

He looked at me and smiled getting closer to me and putting his head on my chest. I closed my eyes and cuddled with him and we just sat there for a moment.

Then someone opened the door. "Oh sugar! I'm sorry!" I heard and instantly knew who it was but I looked up anyway. Canda stood there for a moment before walking out.

"Canada we're just cuddling its fine! No homo!" America said heisitantly pulling away and walking over to the door. I sighed and stood up walking over to the door.

I walked out the door to see America explaining to Canada that me and him were only friends. That's a lie. I know he wants to keep it a secret though. I do too.

I smiled and looked at Canada lifting my hand and giving him a small wave to say 'hello'. He looked at me and smiled, showing that he noticed my wave since he didn't want to inturupt America. Canada is always so polite, innocent and kind.

I walked down stairs. "Gah! Begone mess-maker!" Japan shouted when she saw me. I chuckled at her words. "Japan it's fine he's not in a sugar rush anymore." Ukraine said giggling.

"Well, no more candies for you!" Japan said. Everyone giggled. "Got it." I chuckled. America came downstairs with Canada behind him.

I looked at America smiling. He looked at me and put his sunglasses on his forehead. Was he trying to get a better look at me or something?

America looked around and came closer to me. "I love you..." He whispered. "I love you too..." I whispered back.

"What are you whispering about~?" Japan asked. She must have caught us whispering to each other.

"None ya!" America said. "What do you mean none ya?" Japan asked. "I mean none ya bees wax!" America replied.

"Probably talking about what your gonna do tonight~" Japan said. "Remind me to not go to sleep." Japan said before walking away. "Da frick?" America said.

"I don't understand her either..." I said watching her walk away. I looked around to make sure no one was watching before kissing America On the forehead really quickly.

"Time for spin the bottle!" Japan announced. I walked over to join the circle and America sat beside me.

"Uh... I'll go first!" Japan said placing a bottle in the middle of the circle and spinning it. It kept spinning before landing on...

I looked over to where it was pointing to realize it landed on America! "I'm sorry Russia..." America whispered very quietly before crawling over to Japan who had crawled half way over to him.

He kissed Japan on the lips before quickly crawling back over beside me. "My turn." America said before spinning the bottle.

It landed on Esfirnia. It kind of hurt to watch my lover kiss other people but it was part of the game.

Esfirnia spun the bottle after kissing America. It landed on me. I kissed her and then sat back down in my spot. Esfirnia was blushing hard.

After spin the bottle we played some other games like charades. I decided I'd call Dad to see how he was doing since he was on a trip somewhere he said it was for business reasons.

"I'm gonna take a break I need to call someone." I said standing up. "Can I come with you, Russia?" America asked me. "Sure but please stay quiet while I'm talking." I said. America stood up and followed me into the kitchen.

"Who are you calling?" America asked. "My dad." I replied, dialing his number. I waited a moment for him to answer.

The call

USSR: hello, Russia.
Russia: hey, dad. Just thought I'd check on you. Hows your business trip going?
USSR: what do yo- oh yeah it's going great.
Person in background: *very faint* who are you talking to?
Russia: dad, who's that?
USSR: uh... My bo- I mean friend... *faint* my son...
Russia: uh... Okay?
Person in background: *very faint* don't keep me waiting!
USSR: *faint* I won't! *normal* sorry son I gotta go! It's an emergency! Bye!
Russia: I understand. Bye dad!

Call ends

"So hows your dad?" America asked me. "Good I guess... He was with someone..." I replied. "Who?" He asked. "He just said it was a friend." I said.

"Well let's get back to the others befire they start thinking we're making out or some shit..." America said turning around. I hugged him from behind before he walked off.

"What are you doing...?" America asked, smiling. I didn't reply but instead just kissed the back of his head. He turned around and I kissed him on the lips before pulling away and walking into the living room.

"What did we miss?" I asked. "Not much we're gonna tell stories before going to bed." Japan said.

After everyone told their stories everyone stood up and walked over to the person they shared a room with.

I walked up the stairs behind America. I was bigger than America and took bigger steps so I was kind of uncomfortably close to him.

He opened the door to our room and walked inside. I followed him inside. He grabbed clothes from his bag. "Turn around." He said. "Why?" I asked.

"I'm too lazy to walk into the bathroom and I need to get dressed." America explained. "Well, darn okay then..." I said turning around and shutting my eyes tight.

"Okay now you can look." America said after a minute. I turned around to see America wearing a dark gray shirt and some black sweat pants.

"Wait, I'm your boyfriend I'm gonna see you naked at some point anyway..." I said. America blushed. "Just hush..." He said.

"I don't care if you watch or not..." I said grabbing some clothes. "I am not watching you get dressed!" America said. "Hush. If someone hears its gonna get awkward." I said.

America turned around and shut his eyes. I changed into my clothes which were a red shirt and black pants.

I walked over to my bed and plopped down on it. I sat my ushanka on the nightstand. America turned off the light before laying on his bed. He set his sunglasses on the nightstand.

I noticed America fell asleep pretty fast. I fell asleep soon after him.

1112 words not bad I guess