Truth Or Dare

Time skip to the next day when they got to the sleepover

Russia's POV

I walked up to Japan's door and knocked on it. The door opened and there was Japan, her ears up and her tail flicking excitedly. She looked at America who was dressed in that cat outfit.

"I see you listened to what I told you." Japan said, smiling which showed her tiny cat fangs. "Yeah... Just... G-get me in t-the house..." America said, looking embarrassed. Japan nodded and moved out of the way so me and America could walk in.

Once America walked in almost every country there started laughing. America hid behind me and buried his face in my back. I turned around and picked America up.

"What a fucking mistake Russia..." America murmuered. He pointed to his skirt. "Oh shit..." I said and adjusted his body so that his skirt wasn't revealing anything underneath it. I sat down on the couch. Japan ran over and sat down next to us.

"Alright, who's ready for truth or dare?" She asked. "I'll go first!" She added. "Russia, truth or dare?" She asked. "Dare." I replied. "I dare you to drink as much vodka as possible!" She said.

"Okay. Someone hand me my bag." I said. Finland, who was closest to where I set my bag down by the door (Even though that wasnt mentioned) grabbed my bag and got up to go give it to me. I took it. "Thanks, Finland." I said.

"No problem." He replied and went to go sit down again. I set America down beside me and set my bag in my lap. I unzipped the bag and pulled out a bottle of vodka.

I opened the bottle and began drinking it. "CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!" Everyone cheered as I drank the bottle. I finished it and got out another one and drank it. Everyone just kept cheering.

It became a loop of this for a while until my vision started getting blurry.

20 minutes later

America's POV

"*hic* i D-dOn'T *hic* tHiNk I c-CaN *hic* dRiNk A-aNyMore..." Drunk Russia slurred. "One more! One more! One more! One more!" The other countries cheered.

Drunk Russia stared at them for a second before grabbing another bottle and attempting to open it. I chuckled at the sight. I grabbed the bottle and opened it for him. I handed it to him and he drank it.

"YEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!" The countries cheered as he drank the last bit. Drunk Russia sat there looking dazed for a second before passing out. "Wait! No! It was supposed to be Russia's turn next! Oh well..." Japan said.

"Finland it's your turn." Japan anounced. "Okay. America truth or dare?" Finland asked. "Dare." I answered. "Bad choice. I dare you to touch Russia's dick." Finland said.

"What!?" I said. "You heard me. Do it while he's passed out." Finland said, crossing his arms. "F-fine..." I said and shakily brought my hand over to Russia's jeans.

I gulped and put my hand in Russia's pants and touched his dick. I wasn't very shocked by how big it was because I was used to that by now. "How big is it?" Finland asked. "Why would you wanna know?" I asked.

"Just curious." Finland answered. "Well your answer is, it's huge." I said, keeping my hand in his pants. I felt Russia start to get hard. I pulled my hand out. "Okay, that's enough of that..." I said.

"Dude, you can't just leave him like that." Finland said. "Well, what am I supposed to do?" I asked. "Jerk him off. Duh..." Finland scoffed. "Uh... O-okay..." I said and reached back to Russia's jeans.

I put my hand in his underwear and began to stroke his dick and soon after began bobbing it up and down. This is made me pretty horny which caused me to bob it up and down faster.

After a few minutes Russia woke up. I quickly pulled my hand out of his pants. He sat up and looked down at the buldge he had. "What the fuck!? Why am I hard!?" He asked.

"America jerked you off!" Finland said, pointing to me. "Uh... He dared me to!" I said, pointing to Finland. "Shut up!" Finland said. "With everyone watching!? At least get us a room!" Russia said.

"So you'd let him jerk you off?" Finland asked. "Yeah! He's my boyfriend!" Russia said. "Guys let's just stop fighting and get back to the game!" Japan said. "I agree." South Korea said. SK was sitting next to Japan.

"I-ill be back..." I said, getting up and walking upstairs and into the bathroom. I had a problem down there I really needed to take care of...

Russia's POV

A few minutes later America still hasn't came out of the bathroom. "I'm gonna go check on Meri." I said, standing up. I walked upstairs and knocked on the bathroom door.

I got no answer. I put my ear on the door and heard heavy breathing. I opened the door to see America jerking off. He had taken off his skirt and underwear.

"M-Meri...?" I said. America looked at me. "I-I u-uh... I... I..." America stuttered. His face was red. "Listen... I was r-really horny and I... F-fuck... Just c-come here..." He stuttered. I shut and locked the door behind me and walked closer to him.

I knew what he wanted. I pushed him against the wall and began to tounge kiss him, slowly taking off our clothes in the process.

Japan's POV

I was playing truth or dare with everyone when I heard a loud moan. It sounded like America. I think he's moaning Russia's name. "Ew... Are they doing it in the bathroom?" Finland asked. "YESSSSSSSS!!!!" I squealed.

"That's disgusting..." Germany said. "No it's not!" I protested. "Yeah but you have to clean the bathroom when their done." Finland said. "Why are you so interested in them? They're already together." Poland asked.

"Well, I'm not sure but I am!" I said, hugging the pillow I was holding.

1017 words