Presents

After they had cake and crap

America's POV

The fireworks were over and most countries left cause they didn't bother wanting to see me open presents and most of the ones that left didn't give me presents. I don't care anyways I just want new stuff.

I sat on the couch since we were inside now and Russia passed me the presents

Time skip to after almost Every present has been opened because I'm STILL lazy

I had opened what felt like every present. I had some pretty cool presents. "We got one last one. It's from me but it's in the car. Also I can't wrap it but I'll put it in a box." Russia told me. "Well go get it! And hurry!" I said, rushing him.

"Alright! I'll go get it!" Russia told me before grabbing a big box and walking outside. I sat there waiting impatiently. "I wonder what he got you." Japan said.

"I just hope he hurries back in here." I said, sitting there with my arms crossed. Soon Russia came in holding the box he brought outside. He was being very careful with it.

He gently sat it down on the table. "Alright, open it." He told me. I stared at it for a moment. It started moving. "AHHH!!! IT MOVED!!!" I screamed.

Russia laughed at me. Everyone else just moved a bit further away from he box. "W-whats i-in there?!" I asked. The box shook a bit more. "Open it." Russia told me.

I sighed and nodded. "It better not hurt me." I said as I reached towards the box. "Oh, it won't. I promise." Russia told me. I took a deep breath and opened the box, I looked away from it as I did just in case anything jumped out and attacked me.

"Bark!" I heard come from the box. I looked in the box to see small puppies. "OH MY GOD! PUPPIES!" I squealed. I picked them up and cuddled them. They licked my face.

Here are what the puppies look like

"What are you gonna name them?" Russia asked

"What are you gonna name them?" Russia asked. I looked at the puppies. They were beautiful. "I'll name the girl (the white one) Aurora and the boy (the colorful one) Cody." I said. "Those are great names!" Esfirnia said. "Thanks." I said.

Russia sat down beside me. "I think those names are perfect." Russia said, giving me a kiss on the forehead. "Welp, party's over. Bye everyone!" I said. Everyone got up started to leave.

"Do you got stuff for Cody and Aurora?" I asked. "Yeah it's all in the car I'll go get it." He answered before getting up and walking outside to the car.

I played with the puppies while Russia was outside. Russia came back in with dog food, leashes, collars, toys, ect.

He set the stuff down on the table. "Alright here everything is." He said. "That's a lot of stuff for two puppies." I  said. "Oh please it's not that much stuff." Russia told me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a little rope toy and gave it to them.

They barked a thanks and began playing tug of war. I chuckled and took a picture of them and I posted it on Facebook and Instagram, showing off my cute new puppies.

Belarus ran downstairs and gasped. "PUPPIES!" She squealed. She ran over to them and pet them. They barked and let her pet them. "What are their names?!" She asked. "This ones Cody and that ones Aurora." I told her. "Those are cute names!" Belarus said.

"Who are the cutest puppies in the whole wide world? You two are! Yes you are!" She said, petting the puppies. The puppies just barked happily at all the attention they were getting.

"Alright time for bed." Russia told Belarus. "Awwww... Can't I stay up a little longer?" She begged. "Sorry but no. We have school tommorrow." He told her.

"Fine..." She said, getting up and walking upstairs. I heard a door open then shut. "Alright Cody and Aurora, you gotta go to bed too." I told the dogs. I grabbed a dog bed out of the dog stuff and set it down in a corner.

I picked up the puppies and layed them down in their bed. They curled up with each other and fell asleep. "They must have been tired..." I said, watching them.

"Yeah and I sure hope everyone falls asleep as quick as them tonight because if not we will have to wait a while..." Russia said. I turned to face him. "Your right..." I said.

"I hope you don't burst out moaning... You'll wake up the whole neighbour hood." Russia said, walking over to me. "I'm not that loud..." I said, crossing my arms. "Yes you are... And it's really easy to make you moan..." Russia said. "No it isn't!" I protested.

Russia then pulled me into a kiss, putting his hand on the back of my head to pull me deeper into the kiss. He then pulled away from the kiss. "Watch me... We don't even have to be actually doing it for me to make you moan..." He said.

He then began kissing my neck. After a few moments he started nibbling my neck. I tried to hold back a moan to prove him wrong but I let out a small moan. "See?" He asked, pulling away and looking at me.

My face was red. "W-whatever... You just got me kinda horny..." I said. "Well save it for the bedroom..." He said. I sighed.

"Whatever..." I said, looking anywhere but him. He smirked at me. "I'll go see if everyone is asleep." He told me before walking over to the stairs and walking up them.

"Alright everyone is asleep. At least I think. Are you ready?" He asked. "Eh... I guess..." I told him. "I'll try and put you in a wheelchair~" He said.

"Okay..." I said. He grabbed my hand and took me upstairs and into our room. He locked the door before getting on the bed with me.

1013 words

We may have a smut next chapter I'll attempt at making one and if it's good I'll publish it if it sucks it's getting deleted