Belarus!

America's POV

I woke up to something shaking me awake. "America! Russia! Let's go walk the puppies!" I heard a familiar voice say. I opened my eyes to see Belarus shaking me and Russia while Ukraine stood off to the side and watched.

Russia sat up. "You wanna walk the dogs?" He asked. Belarus nodded with a smile. "Alright, you coming too, Meri?" He asked. "Sure." I said. "I'll come as long as I can invite Canada." Ukraine said.

"I would like to see my big bro again. It's fine!" I said. Ukraine smiled at that. "How about we walk them just down to the park?" Ukraine asked. "Sure." I said.

Russia got up and picked up Belarus. I got up and walked downstairs. I got Aurora and Cody's leashes. "Cody! Aurora! Here pups!" I called out. Cost and Aurora ran towards me. I hooked their leashes onto their collars and stood back up to see Bel watching.

"You wanna walk one of them?" I asked. She nodded. "Alright which one?" I asked. "Aurora!" Bel answered. I handed her Aurora's leash and she took it.

"Alright, let's go!" I said. "Oh, yeah Canada said he'd meet us at the park." Ukraine said. "Okay." I said before opening the door. Belarus walked out first and I followed her. Russia came out behind me and Ukraine came out last, shutting the door behind her.

We walked to the park. Belarus seemed to be doing pretty good with Aurora. Once we got to the park I saw Canada sitting on a bench and waiting for us.

He looked up and saw me. He smiled and got up, walking over towards us. He had a picnic basket. "So we're gonna have a picnic too?" I asked. Ukraine nodded. "Guess I forgot to tell you." She said.

Then Canada hugged me. "Hey Ame." He said. "Hey Nada." I said, hugging back. He pulled away from the hug and looked at the puppies. "They're so cute!" Canada said. "Yeah, I know." I said.

Canada walked over to a nice little hill and we followed him. He took a picnic blanket out of the picnic basket and layed it down. He sat down. I sat down beside him with Russia on the other side of me, Ukraine sat by Canada and Belarus just ran around.

I had tied the puppies leashes to a growing tree. The puppies barked at Belarus as she did cartwheels and played. Canada took out the food from the basket and set it out. I took a sandwich and ate it.

We talked and ate for a while when a stray dog walked up to us. The puppies barked playfully at the stray dog. Belarus was eating a sandwich when the stray dog came up to her. She gigglee and pet it. The dog seemed very friendly.

Russia and I talked when we heard Belarus yell. "Hey! That's mine!" And start chasing the dog. It had taken off with her sandwich. I stood up. "Belarus! It's okay! We have more sandwiches!" I called after her.

Russia's POV

America chased after Belarus, trying to stop her from chasing the dog. I watched them until I got bored, knowing Belarus probably wouldn't get hurt. After a few moments America ran back. He didn't have Belarus. "Russia! B-Belarus! S-shes chasing the d-dog... Into the r-road!" He said, out of breath.

I stood up. "What!?" I shouted. I stood up and watched as Belarus chased the dog as it ran into oncoming traffic. Cars screeched to a stop, trying not to hit the small country running in front of them.

Canada and Ukraine were standing now, watching the scene in front of them. I quickly ran after Belarus. "Bel! Stop! Get back here! Your gonna get hurt!" I called out after her. I already lost dad, I can't lose Bel.

I made it to the sidewalk and everything seemed to go into slow motion as Belarus ran in front of a car that just couldn't stop in time. The bumper of it got closer and closer until...

A scream and screeching breaks could be heard.

My whole life seemed to shatter as I watched my little sisters fragile body hit the ground with such a huge force it threw her across the road. The car quickly skidded to a stop and the driver quickly got out to see what they hit.

They saw Belarus's weak body laying there. "OH MY GOD! NO! I'VE HIT A CHILD!" They screamed as they ran over to her limp body. Lots of people stopped to watch the scene in front of them. I quickly ran over to Belarus and the driver. "A-are you her father?" They asked. "No... I'm her brother..." I said, staring at her limp body.

She slightly twitched and had faint signs of breathing but she didn't look okay. "I'm so sorry! I-i didn't see her an i-"

"Just call 911." I said. They just nodded and pulled out their phone to dial the number. I picked up Belarus's limp body and ran over to the sidewalk where Ukraine, Canada, and America were waiting. I sat down on the grass, laying Belarus in my lap.

"I-is she...?" Ukraine asked, tears forming in the corners of her eyes. I shook my head and Ukraine seemed to have a slight sign of relief but grief took over most of it.

The ambulance arrived and took Belarus. They told us which hospital she would be at if we wanted to visit before putting her in the back of the ambulance and driving away.

Tears filled my eyes. America stood beside me, looking shocked and confused as to why this would happen. "I'll go get the dogs..." He muttered before walking to the dogs.

He came back with two worried puppies. They must be able to sense that some things wrong. I pulled out my phone and called Kazakhstan.

I explained what happened and that he needed to come pick us up. Soon he pulled up and we all got in the van. Kazkahstan's wings seemed to be duller. His wings always get dull when he's sad. We went home and I walked into my bedroom and collapsed onto my bed.

I hope we can visit Belarus soon...

1053 words

Your evil author-chan has hurt a character hawhawhaw!!! I actually kinda feel bad though