An Old Friend

WARNING: this chapter may contain an almost smut! Read at your own risk!

America's POV

She stared at me. Her sunset looking eyes glowing in the dark. "R-Rozamein!? What are you doing here!?" I asked. "Well, to have fun. I'm more developed, now... I don't think you can reject me..." She said, almost pressing her chest against me.

I shifted a bit, feeling very, very uncomfortable. She then began to pasionatly and roughly kiss me. After a few seconds she added her tounge in.

I felt scared and I panicked. I bit her tounge, tasting some of her blood in my mouth. She quickly pulled away, some blood dripping from her mouth.

"You idiot!" She yelled and scratched my face. My cheek stung and I placed my hand on my cheek. I felt blood drip from three cuts.

I wanted to call for Russia or to have him just burst through the door and rescue me but I was too scared to call for help.

I then felt her push me to the ground. She then got on top of me.

She then began taking off my shirt. I knew it was pointless to fight back so I just sat there. She began slowly dragging her hands or... Paws? Down my stomach.

She reached my jeans and slowly started taking them off. Once she got me in my boxers she began kissing me again. This time I didn't bite her tounge but let her explore my mouth.

I started to cry. I hated this, she noticed and pulled away for a moment. "It's okay, babe~" She said and continued to kiss me.

Oh how badly I wanted Russia's touch at this point. I longed to run up to Russia and hug him and tell him every bad thing that has happened. I wanted him to comfort me and tell me that everything is going to be okay.

I began crying harder making it hard to breathe. She stopped kissing me after a moment and began taking off her clothes until she was completely naked.

She then began taking off my boxers. Oh god please... Help me...

Russia's POV

I came back to where I told America to wait for me at. Only to realize he wasn't there. I sighed. Maybe he went to class already? No it starts in five minutes. He never goes to class early.

I sighed and just walked to class. Maybe he did. I looked around but he wasn't there. I started to get worried. Where was he. I just sat down at a desk and sat my bag beside my desk.

Class started soon after. I was too worried about America to pay attention. When it was the middle of class the door opened. It was America!

He was breathing heavily and sweating. His clothes were on loose and he looked pale and shakey. I looked a bit closer and noticed that he was trying to hold back tears, it wasn't working very well though. "S-s-sorry I'm l-late..." He managed to stutter out. What was wrong with him? "It's fine but dont be late again... Now take a seat." the teacher said. "Y-y-yes s-sir..." America stuttered out again before walking over and sitting at the empty desk beside me.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He looked at me, shaking. I noticed that he had a scratch across his cheek. He looked at me for a moment, he looked kind of guilty. "N-n-nothing..." He stuttered. "America if something is wrong just tell me... I'm your boyfriend you can trust me..." I said. He looked at me like he was going to say something before looking away and tearing up.

"I-i-i'll talk t-t-to y-you l-later..." He said.

At lunch
(Still Russia's POV)

I

sat at a table by myself. After a few moments, America came over and sat down beside me. He still looked kind of pale and was slightly shaking. "R-Russia... Don't be m-mad but... The reason I'm a-acting weird is... Because... B-because... I got r-ra-" He cut himself off. "What?" I asked. "R-raped..." He mumbled. "WHAT!?!?" I shouted. "I didn't agree to it... O-okay? It was against m-my own will..." He said.

Just then a half cat country came over. "Hey, America~" She said. She wasn't Japan though. She sat down beside America and kissed him. He began to have what seemed like was a small panic attack.

"Get away from my boyfriend..." I said, getting very angry with her. she was clearly the one who raped him. "Uh, sorry he doesn't love you... He's not gay..." She said in a rude tone. America didn't say anything, he was panicking too much.

Then I remembered my pocket knife. "How about me and you have a talk on the roof..." I said, trying to stay calm. "Uh... Sure..." She said, standing up.

We walked up to the roof. I started walking slower so she got there first. She didn't seem to notice. Good.

I walked up to the roof. She was looking for me. I pulled out my pocket knife and unfolded it. I then realized. I wasn't trying to kill her, only teach her a lesson. I noticed a bat and grabbed it. I walked up behind her and hit her in the back of the head, knocking her down.

"Gah! Hey! W-what are you d-doing?" She asked. I glared down at her. "Teaching you a lesson..." I said lifting up the bat and hitting her, repedeantly. She layed on the ground, crying in pain.

I kicked her before crouching down beside her and grabbing her by her shirt. "Don't EVER touch America again..." I said before pushing her head back to he ground. I walked back into the lunch room. "I'm back..." I said sitting down in my spot again.

He snuggled up against me. Then Canada walked over and sat down beside America. "Hey, America why were you acting weird earlier?" He asked. " I... G-got... R-r-ra-raped..." He stuttered out. "I took care of it though..." I explained. "Oh my god... Ame!" Canada said, hugging America.

"Are you sure your okay?" Canada asked after a moment. "Yeah..." America said, giving Canada a small reasurring smile.

1058 words
Not that many compared to my other chapters

P.s. Rozamein knew America from an old school they went to, she had a crush on him, asked him out and got rejected, he simply told her because he wasn't into girls that much and she assumed it was because she wasn't t h i c c, she found out Ame went to this school and enrolled into it just to try and get with him again but as you can see it ended in rape