Weird Noises~

Russia's POV

We all had been playing truth or dare for a while now and I kept with Japan's dare and America sat in my lap for almost the whole game.

I looked at America to see that he was blushing and drooling with his eyes closed, he also had this adorable, dorky smile on his face.

I kissed him on the cheek to get his attention. He broke out of his trance for a few seconds but then went back to his trance.

I chuckled. "America, what are you thinking about?" I asked him. "Us doing dirty things~" He replied still in his trance. "What?" I asked, chuckling.

"Wait, did I just say that out loud?" He asked, getting out of his trance. " Да, ты сделал это. (Yes, you did.)" I replied. "English please." He said.

"Yes, you did." I repeated in English, so he understood. He started slightly blushing. "I- uh..." Was all he said.

I kissed him on the forehead. "It's alright... I bet every couple fantazises that every once in a while..." I said, smirking. "Yeah..." He said looking at the ground. He looked kind of embarrassed.

"Let's watch a scary movie!" Japan said standing up. She then put on a horror movie and I picked up America bridal style and walked over to the right side of the couch. I set him down beside me.

"Do you still wanna sit in my lap?" I asked him. "No." He answered before crawling closer to me and sitting directly beside me. He snuggled into my side and got all comfortable. I wrapped my arm around him, it just felt right.

America buried his face in my chest everytime it was at a scary part. I blushed. He seemed so cute. I just wanted to hug him to death.

Once the movie was over Japan said it was free time. We could do whatever we want. America stared at me for a moment. "Do you need something, Meri?" I asked. "Yeah... I just wanted to ask... Do you think I could... Stay over at your house later...? I mean if it's okay with your dad..." He asked nervously.

"Oh sure... My dad isn't there right now but it's still a good idea to ask." I said. "Oh I forgot. Heh..." He said. "Oh... I just realized! He's actually coming home tonight." I said remembering what he told me.

"H-he is?" Meri asked. "Yeah, and why are you acting all weird?" I asked. "Eh... Not sure..." He replied.

Later
America's POV

I sighed. I was sitting on the couch waiting for Russia to finish talking to his dad about having me over for a night. Why was I acting so weird earlier? It's strange.

Then Russia came back and he sat down beside me. He kissed me on the cheek. I like how he gives me surprise kisses. It makes me feel loved. "He said yes and I think I might tell him that your my boyfriend..." He said looking kind of nervous about the last part.

I hugged him. "It's okay I'll be there too..." I reasurred him. He gave me a small smile. "When will we be going?" I asked. "Later. Is Canada coming?" He asked me.

"Well, is Ukraine coming?" I asked. "No she doesn't want to come home yet." He answered. "Well, then Canada isn't coming. Ukraine is his best friend he wouldn't want to leave her." I explained.