Tickle Fight!

Screw it aint no smuts happening on here! Unless I actually learn how to do good ones... But til then we'll only ever have almost smuts and fluff (are those the same thing? Sorry I'm an idiot :p)

Russia's POV

"Sorry, Meri but no... What if my father notices? I don't want some awkward shit to happen..." I said. "Awww..." America said, disapointed.

"Let's just watch a movie." I said and put on a movie. We watched it and after a while he fell asleep. I tried to lay him down on the couch but he grabbed me in his sleep, causing me to lay down on top of him.

I blushed and very carefully rolled over so I wasn't crushing him or woke him up. I cuddled with him and ended up falling asleep after a while.

When I woke up I saw Ukraine playing The Game Of Life with Belarus while Kazakhstan was cooking something in the kitchen. I looked at America who was still asleep and on top of me. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"Oh your awake. There's a surprise in your room." Ukraine said, while she smirked at me. "What did you do?" I asked keeping my voice kind of quiet. I don't wanna wake up America.

"Go and see..." Ukraine said, smirking. I very carefully got America off of me and got up. I walked up stairs and into my room. I saw that almost everything in my room was changed to the colors of the pride flag.

My blanket and pillows on my bed were now the pride flags colors, I had pride flags all over my walls, and almost everything else was the pride flags colors. "UKRAINE!!!" I yelled. I then heard a thud. "Ow!!" I heard America shout. I think he fell off the couch.

I walked back down stairs to see America on the floor next to the couch. He looked up at me. I walked over to him and helped him up. He smiled at me. I gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Ewwww! Russia kissed America!" I heard Belarus say. "Ewwww! I know! Nasty!" Ukraine said. I looked at them and playfully rolled my eyes. "But what if I kiss attack him?" I said and began kissing America all over his face while holding his face so he wasn't able to pull away. "Agh! Russia!" America said. Everyone laughed. I stopped kissing America.

"Your nasty!" Belarus said, giggling. "Oh, is that so?" I said and sat on the floor and began tickling, Belarus. "Hahaha! Stop! Stop! Hahahaha!" Belarus laughed. I picked her up and slammed her onto the couch, making sure not to hurt her.

She laughed and looked up at me. I smiled at her. "I'll get you!" Belarus said and got up trying to attack me. I picked her up and put her on my shoulder. She squealed and tried to get me to put her down. I then picked up Ukraine and put her on my other shoulder.

America looked at me and chuckled. Ukraine squealed like how Belarus did and began giggling. I walked up stairs and into my room. I slammed Ukraine and Belarus onto my bed.

They both squeaked. "My god you guys sound like mice!" I chuckled. I  began tickling both of them. "Stop! Hahaha! Hahaha! Russia stop! Hahahahaha! " Ukraine laughed. Belarus just laughed and tried to fight back.

America came up behind me. "You want some too?" I asked and grabbed him. I slammed him on the bed and began tickling him. He started laughing. "Russia! No! Help! Help! Hahaha! Hahahaha!" America squealed. "Are all of you mice?" I asked while tickling them all.