Laser Tag

America's POV

I woke up, cuddling with Russia who was still asleep. I smiled and gave him a small kiss. His eyes slowly opened. He smiled at me and kissed me on the forehead.

Then I had an idea. "Hey Russia." I said. "Yes, Meri?" He asked. "I was wondering if we could go do something fun today. Like maybe go play laser tag to get our minds off of everything that is happening." I said.

"Hmmm. Sounds fun. I'll talk to Kaz and Ukraine about it later." He said.

And now a time skip brought to you by your lazy author-chan

I sat on the couch next to Russia who was talking to Ukraine and Kazakhstan about going to laser tag. They thought it would be pretty fun so it was settled we would go to laser tag later.

Later

We were on our way to the closest laser tag place. Once we got there we walked into the place and I saw Japan and South Korea. Japan noticed us and pulled SK over to us.

"Hey guys!" Japan said. "Hey." I replied. "You wanna play together?" She asked. "I don't see why not." I told her. "Alright!" Japan said.

Once the game started
Also the teams are America, Japan, Kazakhstan. Russia, South Korea, Ukraine.

I was with my team and we were planning things out. "Okay so Kazakhstan you can go and distract whoever you can, mainly the best shooters. Japan your part cat, you have great aiming and your sneaky so you will shoot them while they're distracted. And I'll figure something out." I said.

Japan and Kazakhstan nodded. Kazakhstan ran to go distract whoever noticed him first. Japan ran to go hide. I just ran to go find a place to hide. I saw South Korea run towards Kazakhstan. He has no idea.

Japan aimed for his targets, I did as well and we both shot him while Kazakhstan shot him when he had the chance. SK who has no idea where he was being shot from hid where me and Japan couldn't get him. "Shit..." I murmured.

I felt someone's gun press against my back target. I looked behind me to see Ukraine. "Boo!" She said and began to shoot at my target. I quickly ran away but she chased me. After a few moments I lost her.

I felt someone watching me. I turned around to see Russia. "Oh no..." I murmured. Russia pinned me against the wall. "Hello, Meri~" He said. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. He put his other hand on the back of my head and kissed me.

He pulled away from the kiss and licked his lips. "W-what if someone catches us...?" I asked. "They won't I promise~" He said.

Russia's POV

My plan was working, I was getting America flustered. He won't be able to think straight for the rest of the game. I began to nibble at his neck while whispering seductive things. He let out a small moan. "Shhh~" I said, putting a finger on his lips.

After a few minutes of getting America all flustered I shot his target a few times before walking away. (No they didn't actually do anything ya dummy-)

America's POV

I was pretty flustered and couldn't think straight. I couldn't stop thinking about what Russia had said. Wait- he had planned to do this didn't he? That smart little brat! I fell right into his trap!

I sighed and tried to focus on the game but it was still so hard. At the end of the game the leader board went:

Russia
Japan
Ukraine

All because I fell into Russia's trap I didn't win! I'm gonna make him pay! How? I don't know yet but I'll figure it out.

We went home and I walked over to the couch and collapsed on it. Russia walked over and sat down. "Russia! You tricked me! You cheated!" I told him. "Oh I didn't cheat. I just used your gayness against you~" He said, winking at me.

"Okay, something happened at laser tag. What did you do, Russia?" Ukraine asked. "I flirted with America and got him all flustered so he couldn't think straight and now he's mad at me." Russia explained. "Oh, yep. That only worked cause your gay, America. Sorry but it's the truth." Ukraine said, shrugging.

I sighed, now that you think about it, he kinda do use my gayness against me. Then my phone rang.

I pulled it out to see someone was tryna video chat me. I answered it and to my surprise it was Oklahoma! I haven't heard from the states in a while. "Wassup dad? " Oklahoma asked.

"Well, a lot... I've got myself a boyfriend, I lost a game of laser tag, my boyfriends youngest sister is in the hospital..." I said. "So how are you guys doing?" I asked. "Oh we're all doing gr-" Oklahoma was cut off by a shout in the background.

"Is that dad!?" A voice asked. Oklahoma looked away from the phone and nodded at whoever she was looking at. "Now shush, Alabama." She said.

Alabama ran over to Oklahoma and lifted the phone to show his face. He was behind the couch and Oklahoma was sitting on it. "Hey dad! How are you doing?!" Alabama asked, bassically shouting. He's always been very entergetic.

Russia scooted over beside me. "Who is that?" He asked. "Oh thats Alabama, one of my 50 states." I explained. "IS THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND, DAD!?!?" Alabama asked, way too loud. Then a few other states rushed over. "DAD HAS A BOYFRIEND!?!?" Hawaii shouted. Alabama nodded rapidly and pointed to the phone.

Hawaii studied Russia for a moment. "Mhm, boyfriend material." She said. Russia chuckled. "Guys stop being weird! Your embarrassing me in front of my boyfriend!" I joked. "Kiss! Kiss!" Alabama started chanting. The others there started chanting as well and soon all the other states came and started chanting until there were probably all 50 of them chanting.

I chuckled and turned to Russia and kissed him on the lips. "YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" The states shouted. "My god, why do you guys want to see me kiss my boyfriend?" I asked. "We needed proof! Duh!" Hawaii told me.

"Well isn't this enough proof?" I asked, pulling the collar of my shirt down a bit to make my hickey a bit more visible. "You guys frick fracked!?" Oklahoma asked, grabbing her phone back from Alabama and staring at my hickey. (Oklahoma is my state so I'm programing some of my personality into her)

I nodded and she squealed. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" It was a very high pitched squeal. "HEY! Oklahoma! Calm down before you make my ears bleed!" I told her. She stopped squealing. "Anyways where's uncle Canada, uncle Aussie, granny France and Grandpa Britian?" She asked, her blue eyes searching around the phone screen.

"Well I got kicked out by Grandpa Britian because he found out I was gay..." I told her. "Well, where are you living now?" She asked. "With my boyfriend." I said, resting my head on Russia's shoulder. "Wait, does this mean that... OMG! WE HAVE ANOTHER DAD!!" Oklahoma shouted just now realizing this.

I chuckled. "And maybe a sister." Russia said. I stared at him for a moment. "YOU GUYS HAVE A DAUGHTER!?!?!" Oklahoma asked. "No!" I said. "Oh, it's my capital, Moscow." Russia explained. "Oh..." Oklahoma said, looking slightly disappointed.

"Anyways we'll try and come see you whenever we possibly can!" Oklahoma said, smiling. "Alright, love you all!" I said. "WE LOVE YOU TOO DAD!!!" All the states shouted. I chuckled. "Bye!" I said. "Bye, dad!" Oklahoma said and hung up.

"So tell me more about Moscow." I told Russia.

1289 words

I'm not very familiar with the statehumans fandom so I'm gonna choose their genders and personality and crap... So yeah also like I said before Oklahoma is my state so I'm gonna program some of my personality into her so far I've got that she's a girl (unless it's supposed to be a girl but I think in the fandom its a boy) , she fangirls, and she's kinda weird