Rusame's Meeting New People

America's POV

I kissed Russia on the cheek before going out of our room and walking into the bathroom. I got undressed and took a shower and cleaned myself. Once I finished I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. Wait a minute...

I FORGOT MY CLOTHES!

"Well, shit..." I cursed under my breath before walking out of the bathroom and into me and Russia's room. There was Russia on the bed, playing on his phone. "Let me guess... You forgot your clothes?" Russia asked. "How'd you know?" I asked. "I watched as you literally just walked into the bathroom without grabbing clothes or anything." Russia told me. (It got kinda hard to type this since my keyboard automatically switched to a German keyboard and I didn't notice until I realized the 'y' wasn't in its right place XD)

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. "Because I wanted to see how long it would take you to realize." He said. I playfully rolled my eyes before walking over to the closet and grabbing some of my clothes. "You know, I've always thought it was cute how you did that." Russia told me. I turned around to look at him. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "How you wrap the towel around your body instead of your waist, like a girl." He said.

"It's only my job to be cute around you." I said as I chuckled. I got dressed and once I finished I got a notification. I walked over to the nightstand and opened my phone to see I got invited to a group chat. I joined the chat to see what it was about.

(Indomie_lover = Indonesia
Murica_2.0 = Malaysia
Sunshine_Kid = Philippines
NekoFurry~0w0 = Japan
Pepsi_kid_ = South Korea
_Oil_Lover_0w0 = America)

The chat

_Oil_Lover_0w0 has joined the chatroom

Sunshine: Hey Ame!

Murica_2.0: y r me and Indo here again?

Sunshine: cuz I'm dragging u 2 along

_Oil_Lover_0w0: who all is in this chat?

NekoFurry~0w0: Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, SK, me and u now also I told SK his flag looked like the Pepsi logo and now he changed his username to Pepsi_kid_ XD

Pepsi_kid_: I AM THE PEPSI KID!!!

_Oil_Lover_0w0: XD clearly a lot has happened before I joined this chat

Murica_2.0: Indo has the colors of coke...

Indomie_lover: I'm not changing my username...

Murica_2.0: XD it was worth a shot

NekoFurry~0w0: anyways, Ame, do u wanna go to the mall with us?

_Oil_Lover_0w0: sure, lemme ask Russia first tho

NekoFurry~0w0: y do u always ask Russia for permission to do anything?

_Oil_Lover_0w0: cuz he's my bf and has rights to know where I'm going and if we hv plans then I can't go

I looked at Russia. "Hey, babe, can I go to the mall with..." I thought for a moment. Even though I broke up with Philippines, I don't think Russia's on good terms with her and wouldn't like me going shopping with her. I don't think I'll tell him Philippines, Malaysia, or Indonesia are there. "Japan and South Korea?" I finished. "Sure, you want me to drive you?" He asked. "Uh... Let me check with them..." I said.