A Father

America's POV

I was woken up to someone shaking me awake. I opened my eyes to see Russia. "Let's get the fuck home already..." He said. "Uh... B-but everyones still aslee-"

"Let's go." He said, sternly. I sighed and stood up. He pulled me outside and there was Soviets or... He's dead so Kazakhstans...? Van.

Russia pulled me over to it and got in the passenger seat. I sighed and sat in the back. In the drivers seat here was Kazakhstan, looking tired. We drove home. I got out when we got there and tiredly walked up to the house, Kazakhstan and Russia in front of me.

Kaz unlocked the door and walked upstairs, probably going to go back to sleep. I walked inside and shut the door behind me while Russia walked upstairs. I followed him but as I got to his room he pushed me back. "Your not welcome in my room anymore. Sleep on the couch..." He told me before shutting the door.

I sighed and walked back downstairs. I collapsed on the couch, too tired to complain. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to Ukraine shaking me awake, telling me to wake up. I slowly opened my eyes. "What is it...?" I asked. "Canada texted me about how Russia's been treating you..." She said. "So...?" I said. "I think that's pretty stressful..." She said. "And...?" I asked. "I think you should take a shower, it'll help with the stress, when your showers over meet me in my room. You need a girl talk." She told me. "Uh... Okay..." I said, sitting up.

I stood up and walked into the bathroom to go take a shower. I got undressed, took a shower, thought about if it was possible Russia knew about me and Phillipenes, and got out. I dried off, got dressed and knocked on Ukraines door. "Come in!" A voice said. I walked in and there was Ukraine, sitting on her bed.

"Sit down." She said, patting the spot beside her. I shut the door behind me and walked over, sitting down beside her. "Face your back towards me." She said. "Why?" I asked. She rolled her eyes. "Because I said so." She replied. I sighed but turned away from her as she had requested.

"Tell me why now." I told her. "I'm going to give you a shoulder massage to help with your stress." She answered. She began to tenderly rub my shoulders.

Omg she's so good at massages.

I quietly moaned. She pulled her hands away. "Don't make this weird..." She said. "Sorry... That moan wasn't like that it was more like a moan of releif or... Uhm... How good this feels...?" I tried to explain but I'm not doing a good job.

She sighed. "Just please don't fricken make weird noises. Talk about why you think Russia would be mad at you." She told me before going back to massaging my shoulders.

"Well, I was hanging out with Phillipenes when we went to the lake..." I said. "And what did you and Phillipenes do together?" She asked. "Well, I... She kissed me and-" I started, she cut me off. "Okay, so let me get this straight... You cheated on Russia?" She asked. "Sheesh... You make it sound so... Terrible..." I said. "It is terrible!" She almost shouted.

"Anyways, how did you learn how to give such good massages?" I asked. She mumbled something. "Kazakhstan gives me massages and talks to me when I feel stressed out. Anyways we gotta continue this talk." She said. "No thanks, I'm gonna go talk to Russia to see if I can work things out with him." I told her, getting up.

"Okay then. Good luck." She said. I nodded and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind me. I knocked on Russia's door. "Who is it?" Russia's voice asked. "Uh... Rus, it's me... I was thinking maybe we could think and work things out...?" I said. "Go away..." He said.

I sighed and walked inside, shutting the door behind me. "Rus, can't we just ta-" I was cut off when a vodka bottle was thrown towards me, it missed and hit the wall, shattering into tiny pieces. I stared at it, wide-eyed before looking back at Russia and looking worried.

"Um... Well..." I started, slowly walking over to Russia who was laying on his bed, facing the wall. I stood at the edge of the bed. "I'm possibly pregnant, why the hell would you do that!?" I asked, almost yelling. "You have no fucking proof you dumbass, dreams don't fucking count as proof of anything..." He said.

"Maybe I'll get a pregnancy test and prove you wrong." I said. "Whatever..." He said. I rolled my eyes and walked out of his room.

I walked over to Ukraines room and knocked on the door before walking in. I shut the door behind me before walking over to sit on Ukraines bed. She was laying down, probably texting, on her phone. After a moment she looked up at me. "So, how'd it go?" She asked. "He threw a vodka bottle at me but missed." I said. "Knew something like that would happen." She said.

"I now have to buy a pregnancy test, how much do they cost?" I asked. "Uh... You could buy them, they're pretty cheap, but why?" She asked. "Well, you know how boys can get pregnant but it's pretty rare?" I asked. "Your fricken preggers aren't you?" She asked, looking at me. "Possibly, that's why I need a test." I said. She sighed.

"Okay well, your in luck cause I actually have some." She said, getting up. "Why?" I asked. "It's just in case anything ever happens..." She said, opening one of her drawers.

Russia's POV

I sat there on my bed, tears running down my face. 'I should've never trusted that capitalist bitch. He doesn't deserve me anyway...' I thought, wiping away my tears. He's lying about being pregnant, he's not gonna get any proof because he's not pregnant, it's a rare case when a boy gets pregnant and he's not special.

I reached under my bed and grabbed another bottle of vodka I opened it and drank it. I grabbed my phone and opened YouTube but before I watched anything I got up, went to go grab my Boris plush and plopped down on my bed again. I cuddled with my Boris plush and watched Life Of Boris.

A few moments later America walked in. "Do you know how to fucking knock...?" I muttered. He had a shit eating grin on his face. "Ruuusssssiiiiaaaaaa!" He said, sounding like the retarded fucking asshole he is. "What?" I asked.

He walked over and showed me a pregnancy test, it showed the positive sign on it. "Why the fuck are you showing me this?" I asked. "This is my test result." He said. I rolled my eyes. "So what?" I asked. "This means I'm pregnant, duh." He said. I sighed. "Whatever... I don't care..." I muttered. "It's yours..." He said. "And I regret giving it to you..." I said. He frowned before walking out my room.

I'm a father... And we get proof in these circumstances...

1209 words

It's official Ames preggers! That's all I have to say