Soviet...?

The next day because I need it to be-

America's POV

I woke up to somebody shaking me awake. I opened my eyes to see Russia. "Good morning, Meri, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me today." Russia said. "Come with you where?" I asked. "Well, I have to go to the store and get stuff and I have to go visit an old friend of mine." Russia told me. I thought about it for a moment. "Eh, sure." I said.

I sat up and swung my legs over the bed. "So, when are we leaving? " I asked. "Soon" Russia replied as he crawled behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He gently nuzzled my neck and I titled my head so he had more access.

"I love you~" Russia said. "I love you too~" I replied. "You know your mine, right?~" Russia asked. "Yeah~" I answered. "I know this is a completely different subject but I think cross-dressing is cool." I said. Russia pulled away from me and chuckled. "Why'd you bring that up?" Russia asked. "To be honest, I don't know." I said, leaning back against Russia. "I kind of wanna wear girl clothes I guess..." I added. "Okay well your strange and I'll buy you girl clothes when ever you have the baby." Russia said.

"How are you gonna remember that? That's like five thousand years..." I complained. "Sorry" Russia said, shrugging. "Your mean..." I said. Then Author-chan came through the ceiling, again.

"Hewwo!" She said. "Why are you here?" I asked. "To do some crap..." She said, pulling out her phone which now had clear tape taping the back to the phone. "Yeah, I kinda have edges of the back taken off causing the back to fall off at random times so I was forced to tape it." She said, shrugging.

She began to slap her phone which made me feel weird for a moment before feeling normal again. "What did you just do to me?" I asked. "Just slightly speeding up your pregnancy..." She said. "What? Why!?" I asked. "Are you aloud to do this?" Russia asked. "You heard me, because the readers and me all want you to have your baby and yes, I'm Author-chan I do what I want." She said. "Can you at least tell us when the baby will be born so we can prepare!?" I asked.

"Uh... It will be born either tomorrow or the day after." She said. "Is it a boy or a girl?" Russia asked. "A boy." She answered. "Why a boy!?" I asked. "Because I said so." She said. "How are we gonna get a bunch of baby stuff by tomorrow? We don't have enough money for too much stuff!" Russia said. "Here" Author-chan said as she made money appear in her hand. "Take it" She said, throwing the money at us, causing the dollars to fall down slowly like rain, it wasn't that much money, only enough to buy things we needed.

"Thanks Author-chan." America said. "No problem, actually you know what, take some more." She said as she made more money appear and threw it at us. "How much money is this?" Russia asked as he watched the money fall. "Atleast forty dollars." She said. "Now I gotta go, I don't think I should be doing this..." She said as she T-posed. "Bye!" She said as she floated back into the ceiling.

After that me and Russia got dressed and walked outside to the van. We both got in and we drove to the mall. Almost the whole time we were at the mall it was me dragging Russia around and looking at stuff and choosing what things to buy. I'm definitely the girly one in this relationship.

We ended up buying a bunch of baby clothes, a bunch of baby toys, a baby bottle, a crib which Russia was going to put together when we got home and other things that babies need. (The crib is like a crib that you buy when it's not pt together and you put it together and crap)

We then went to Russia's friends house. They lived a bit far away but I mean if Russia's happy then I'm happy. Russia knocked on the door and a country I didn't recognize answered it. They stared at Russia for a moment before realizing who he was. "Russia? Is that you?" They asked. Russia smiled and nodded. They both then hugged.

"Russia, I missed you!" They said. "I missed you too, Serbia." Russia said before pulling away from the hug. (I didn't break my promise) "who's that?" Serbia asked as he pointed at me. "Oh, he's America, my boyfriend." Russia said. "Ah, I see, nice to meet you America." Serbia said, holding out his hand to me. I smiled and shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you too, Serbia." I said.

"Come in." Serbia said as he signaled for us to follow him inside. Russia looked at me and smirked. "Ladies first~" He said, moving out of the way and bowing down. I rolled my eyes and chuckled at his joke but played along anyway. "Why thank you, kind sir." I said as I walked into the house. Russia chuckled and walked in after me and Serbia shut the door.

"So, what brings you here, Russia?" Serbia asked. "Just wanted to see my childhood friend." Russia answered as he sat down on the couch. I sat down by Russia and watched as he and Serbia started a casual conversation like any friends would. I joined in occasionally to make myself feel more included. After a few hours we went home.

"You should visit more often!" Serbia called to Russia as we got into the van. "I'll try to!" Russia called back. He waved bye and got in, shutting the door behind him. We then drove home which took forever.

Once we got home I imeditely walked into the house. "Sup?" Ukraine asked. She was sitting on the couch. "Were you that bored after Canada left?" I asked. "What? I'm not aloud to grer the people around me?" Ukraine asked. "You are but it's just, you never do." I said. Then Russia walked in, holding the box that the pieces of the crib were in. He set it down.

"Okay, I've settled on two options, the baby can either stay in dads old room or it can share a room with us." Russia told me. "I think he'd be too loud, he's going to stay in Soviets old room." I said. "Okay" Russia said as he picked the box back up and walked upstairs. I followed him into Soviets old room, which was left unttouched ever since he died, nothing was moved out of its place, the window he was looking out of was still open.

"Meri!" I heard Russia shout. "Huh?" I said. "You zoned out, are you okay?" Russia asked. "Oh, I was just... Playing attention to the room..." I said, trailing off as I noticed Soviets ashes were still on the ground. "Anyways, where should we put the crib?" Russia asked. "In a corner or something." I said. "Okay, is this good?" Russia asked as he set the box in the right corner of the room. "Yeah" I said as I looked back up at him.

"Okay, I'll work on putting it together later." He said as he left the box there and walked out of the room. I followed him, stopping just before I was gonna leave the room to take one last glimpse of the room. Memories of Soviets death flooded over me.

I then felt a weird feeling, it was a like a chilling feeling, as if something was watching me but it didn't seem like something I should fear yet something I should be welcomed by. I blinked and I could've sworn I saw Soviet standing right in the center of the room. My eyes widened and I rubbed my eyes to see if I was really seeing this.

When I opened my eyes again there was nothing there. "... Meri? Are you okay?" Russia asked. I snapped back into reality and looked at Russia standing beside me. "I-i saw Soviet..." I said. "C'mon Meri, you know he's dead... That's not possible..." Russia said as he put his hand on my shoulder. "Let's go." He said as he pulled me away from the room.

I looked at the door behind us and I swore I saw Soviet there. He was smiling and he said something. It was very faint but I was able to make it out.

"I will watch over your child..."

1457 words

Soviets ghost? Very spooky! I did this for Halloween of course!