Rusame

The next day

America's POV

I sat on the couch watching TV. Russia had insisted on staying with me the whole day just because of what Author-chan had said about me possibly giving birth today.

Occasionally when the baby kicked or moved I'd gasp and startle Russia and when he asked what was wrong I'd tell him the baby moved and he'd look so relieved.

Russia leaned against me. I only leaned on him back. After a few minutes I felt the baby move. "Russia!" I gasped. "What!?" Russia asked, sitting up straight and going into full panick mode. "The baby moved." I said. "Will you stop doing that? You know one of these times the baby will really be coming and I wouldn't believe you." Russia said.

"Yeah right..." I said, rolling my eyes.

Russia's POV

I continued to watch TV. After a few minutes I heard America gasp. "Let me guess, the baby moved?" I asked. "N-no, I think I'm gonna have the baby!" America said. "Oh shit... On the couch!?" I asked. "ARE YOU SERIOUSLY WORRIED ABOUT THE COUCH!?!?" He shouted. "Okay, Okay have he baby on the couch, I don't care!" I said.

"DID I HEAR BABY!?!?" Ukraine shouted, running downstairs. "YES!!! ARE YOU DEAF OR SOMETHING!?!? MY WATER JUST BROKE OF COURSE I'M HAVING A BABY!!!" America shouted. Ukraine ran over by us. "It's okay, I know stuff about giving birth." Ukraine said. "KAZAKHSTAN!!! GET DOWN HERE AND CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!" Ukraine shouted.

Kazakhstan ran downstairs. "What's going on?" He asked. "America is giving birth, we need an ambulance here quick! Me and Russia will keep him calm, you just call the hospital!" Ukraine ordered. Kaz nodded and pulled out his phone, dialing the number.

"Okay, America," Ukraine started. America nodded at the mention of his name even though he looked scared and stressed. "Breathe with your mouth and breathe slow and steady the best you can." She said. He did as he was told, his breaths were shakey. "It hurts..." He muttered. "It will, your gonna have contractions before you actually give birth. How far apart are your contractions?" She asked.

"I don't know... About... Fifteen mintes?" He said. "Okay, we've got some time." Ukraine said. America gripped onto the couch. "It's okay, the ambulance is coming." Ukraine reasured him. "Here hold Russia's hand." She said as she grabbed my arm and gave him my hand. He grabbed onto my hand as hard as he could. "Ow!" I shouted. "It's part of being a good boyfriend, Russia, you gotta let him squeeze your hand no matter how much it hurts." She told me.

"I-i don't want the ambulance to come..." America muttered. "What are you talking about?" Ukraine asked. "They'll think it's weird that a boy is giving birth, I don't want them to come." He said. "... America, none of us know how to handle your birth we need an ambula-" Ukraine started. "I DON'T want them to come..." America said.

"America, calm down I'm sure it'll be fine." I reasurred him. He turned to me. "I don't want them to come..." He repeated, a cold look in his eyes. "America, I'm sure they've dealt with stuff like this before, your not the only boy who's given birth before." Ukraine said. "Your wrong they're not coming here! CANCEL IT!!! CANCEL IT!!!" He shouted, starting to squeeze my hand harder. "America! Calm down! Your getting stressed out!" Ukraine ordered. "SHUT UP!!! I DON'T NEED A HOSPITAL!!!" America shouted, anger in his eyes.

"Whats happening...?" A voice asked. Everyone turned to look at the voice to see Belarus. "America's gonna have a baby, don't tell anyone okay?" Kazakhstan said. "Is it a secret?" She asked. "Yep, now let's go upstairs and America, Russia and Ukraine are gonna go to the hospital and come back with a baby." Kaz said as he tried to get Belarus back upstairs. "Why is America screaming?" She asked. "Because... He's scared." Kaz said as he walked upstairs with Belarus.

Then we heard sirens. "Okay, the ambulance is here-" Ukraine started. "MAKE THEM LEAVE!!!" America shouted. "America, calm down!" I said. Then a doctor walked into the house. "Don't fight with them, okay?" I asked. America sighed in defeat, knowing it was too late to make them go away and nodded.

"Ah, we've dealt with situations like this... Boys giving birth, a very rare occasion in deed." One of the doctors said.

Time skip to the hospital

I held America's hand the whole time, I felt like he was gonna break my hand with how hard he squeezed it. It took forever but finally the birth had ended. America looked at me, blood dripped from his mouth. "A-America? Are you okay?" I asked, worried that something had gone wrong. He wiped the blood away. "Y-yeah I'm fine... I just bit my lip too hard..." He said. "Oh my god, does it hurt?" I asked. "It hurts alot but my lip just stings a bit..." He said. Now that you think about he did seem pretty tired.

"Okay, well I'm happy everything went well." I said as I leaned down and kissed him on the forehead. Finally the doctor came in, holding the baby. It had my flag but with a box like America's only it had no stars. "Congratulations, you've got a healthy baby boy." The doctor said, handing the baby to America.

"What will we name him?" I asked. America stared at the baby, thinking for a moment. "... How about... Rusame..." He said. "I think that's a perfect name." I said, looking at our baby and smiling.

Once they got to go home

I watched as America set the baby in his crib. He hasn't wanted to leave the baby ever since he layed eyes on it. I walked over behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me. I gently nuzzled his neck. "You deserve some ice cream after going through that." I told him. "Where's my ice cream then?" He asked as he looked at me.

"In the fridge." I said as I pulled away and walked out of the room. He followed me. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to make America a bowl of ice cream.

1050 words

And that's where this chapter ends since I'm too lazy to add more