The Lake

America's POV

After a few minutes Oklahoma was done with all that throwing up. She was still shaky and crying but other than that she seemed okay. "You feel okay?" I asked. She only nodded. "Oh... Poor little baby..." I said and scooted closer to her, pulling her into a hug.

She hugged back and cried into my shoulder. "It'll be okay... It's all over..." I quietly told her. "I-it still h-hurts...!" She groaned out. "You want to rest? I'm sure Japan would be perfectly fine with it as long as your okay." I asked. She nodded.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist, keeping her arms around me. She just continued to cry into my shoulder. On the way to the basement I continued to rub her back and whisper comforting things.

Japan suddenly ran in front of me as I was about to walk into the basement. Japan had a worried look on her face. "I-is Oklahoma okay?" She asked. I nodded. "She just needs to rest... Do you have anywhere she can sleep where it will be dark and not too noisy? I know when this happens you usually get very sensitive to the lights and noises around you." I said. Japan nodded.

"If anything, I only care if she's okay. She can sleep in my bed. We can shut the door and turn off the lights." Japan offered. "That will be fine." I told her. Japan led me into her room. "Here, I hope it will do." She said. "This will do perfectly." I said, looking at her big queen sized matress which looked pretty soft.

I walked over and layed Oklahoma in the bed and tucked her in. She continued to sob. "I-its so bright... It hurts m-my eyes..." She said, covering her eyes with her arm. Japan, who was close to the light switch, turned off the light and shut the door. It was almost pitch black other than the dim light of the lamp that was on. "Is that better?" I asked.

She uncovered her eyes and nodded. I gave her a kiss on the forehead. "I love you, daddy..." Oklahoma murmured as I was about to walk away. I turned around to face her. Did she just call me daddy? "I love you too, Oklahoma..." I said. She gave me a weak smile, which I could barely see because of the dark.

She then sat up. "What are you doing?" I asked. "It's hot when your wearing a hoodie." She said. I realized she was right, she was wearing a purple hoodie. She took it off to reveal she wasn't wearing a shirt underneath, which left her in her black bra.

"America, are you staring at your own daughter?" Japan asked, now standing beside me. Then I realized I was staring at her, I mean it's not my fault my daughter has a big chest. (America, that is the most perverted thing I've ever heard you say so far-)

"Uh... No..." I said. "Lets just go..." Japan said, grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the room with her. I shut the door behind me and followed Japan into the basement.

When we opened the door we were almost thrown back by the music they were blasting. It was 'Moscow' and there was a circle of countries and their states, in the middle of the circle, there was Moscow, doing russian dances.

I quickly closed the door. "TURN OFF THE MUSIC!!!" Japan shouted. Someone paused the music and everyone looked at Japan. "I'm so glad that there is sound proof foam inside of these walls..." Japan muttered, walking down the stairs.

"Is there sound proof foam in all of the walls?" I asked. Japan shook her head. "Only the basement." She said. "Alright, let's play... Truth or dare!" Japan said. She really likes that game.

Everyone sat in a circle. "I'm first!!" Japan shouted. "Hmmm... Tasmania, truth or dare?" She asked. Tasmania, one of Australia's states, shot up straight at the mention of her name. "Dare!" She answered. "I dare you to... Do something that would trigger your asthma." Japan told her. I don't think Japan had an idea for that dare.

"Uh... What would trigger an asthma attack?" Tasmania asked. Japan shrugged. "I don't have asthma, how would I know?" She asked. "Maybe breathe in too much air at once?" I suggested. "Maybe..." Tasmania said.

She then opened her mouth and took in a huge breath of air. She began coughing. She pulled out her inhaler and used it. "Well, I think that worked, this air is filthy compared to the air I'm used to... What kind of dare was that anyway?" She asked. "I'm not sure, I thought I had a good dare for you but I didn't." Japan answered.

We just played truth or dare for a while when the basement door opened. Everyone looked towards it to see Oklahoma standing there. She had a smile on her face. "Hey guys, I heard there was a lake near here we could all go to. We could invite a few more people and we could have a swimming party!" Oklahoma said.

"Sounds fun." I said, standing up. "How far is it from here?" Japan asked. "Not that far." Oklahoma replied.

We all decided that we would go and took the cars and after a few minutes we got there. I saw that it was just a forest. "Oklahoma, are you sure this is the right place?" I asked. "Yeah, I feel like we took a wrong turn somewhere..." Russia said.

"Nope! This the right place!" Oklahoma said, getting out. I got out and watched as she went through the trees. I pulled out my phone, texted the people we invited the place, and followed her through the trees.

Russia walked behind me. I turned around and hugged him. "This place is scary..." I said. "It's okay..." He said, picking me up and putting me in his shoulders. He followed Oklahoma. I know what it's like to be tall now, it's hard to dodge these branches.

After a while, Oklahoma got excited and ran ahead. Russia followed her and there was a lake, it was a beautiful crystal blue and the shore was very clean, this was the most clean lake I've ever seen.

After a few minutes everyone got there. "Wait a minute, the only one with a bathing suit is Japan..." I realized. Everyone turned to Japan. "We could go swimming in our underwear!" Alabama shouted. "Well, as long as I get to swim..." I said.

Russia let me down off of his shoulders. Everyone looked nervous about this but Alabama took off his clothes until he was in his boxers. He stood there with his arms out and a grin on his face. "C'mon guys, don't make this awkward..." Alabama said.

Then a few other people took off their clothes and soon almost everyone was in their underwear. People jumped into the water. I took off my clothes until I was in my boxers. Russia looked at me and blushed.

He pulled a towel out of his bag and layed it out. "Russia, aren't you gonna go swimming?" I asked. Russia shook his head. "I'd rather sit here than go to some underwear swimming party..." He said, as he layed down on the towel.

I sighed before falling down next to him, laying on my side. I cuddled with him, burying my face into his chest. "Your comfy..." I murmured. He gave me a kiss on the forehead. "I know..." He said, pulling me closer to him.

The warm sun and Russia's touch is so comforting. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

1297 words

That's better than my usually near 1000 word chapters, this one made it past 1100