The Cave

Russia's POV

I watched as America fell asleep in my arms. Hes so small compared to me, it makes me feel like I need to protect him. I held him tighter, he isn't aloud to leave me, so if he can't leave me then he's not breaking his new rule.

I gave him a small kiss on the forehead when I heard a shout. I couldn't help but listen to the argument going on.

"C'mon, Oklahoma! Why won't you just go swimming!?"

"I don't want to!"

"Why not!?"

"I don't want to take off my clothes!"

"Just do it, Oklahoma! I'm in my underwear and so is everyone else here!"

"Im not going to!"

"Fine! Scaredy cat!"

Then the fighting stopped. I let go of America and rolled over to see Oklahoma sitting on the ground further away, her knees up to her chest, looking like she was gonna cry but she looked angry at the same time.

I got up and walked over to her. She looked up at me. "Oh, it's you... Go away..." She said. I sighed and squatted down beside her. "How are you squatting like that?" She asked. "Oh yeah, you Americans squat differently, I slav squat." I said.

She giggled. "What do you want anyway?" She asked. "Well, I heard you fighting with someone and I was wondering what it was about." I explained. "That's not any of your business... Your not my dad..." She said. "Actually, I'm your dads boyfriend so that makes me your dad..." I told her.

"Okay, you got me there, Alabama wants me to go swimming but I don't want everyone to see me in my underwear." She said. "And you have your rights for that." I said. "Huh? Your not gonna tell me I should go join everyone?" She asked. I shook my head. "You have rights and I say Alabama needs to learn that. He can't just boss you around like that. If you don't want to take off your clothes, you don't have to." I told her.

"Well, I guess your right..." She said. I smiled. "Well, you could go explore around here... I'm pretty sure there will be caves and cool stuff in this forest..." I said, standing up. "Yeah..." She mumbled. I started to walk away when someone ran up and hugged me from behind.

I looked behind me to see Oklahoma. "Don't leave yet!" She said. I turned around and she let go. "Your not going swimming either, are you?" She asked. "Yeah, and for the same reason as you." I said. "I still wanna go swimming, don't you?" She asked. "Well, yeah but isn't it kinda weird swimming in your underwear?" I asked. "Yeah, but maybe we could help each other get over it!" She said, a hopeful smile on her face.

"Maybe... How will that work though, we barely know eacho-" I was cut off when someone ran into me and wrapped their arms around me. "How dare you leave me!" A familiar voice said. I chuckled. "Really, America?" I asked, looking down at him.

He looked up at me with a pouty face and nodded. "Well, your daughter wants to swim, but she is scared of everyone seeing her in her underwear." I said, pointing to Oklahoma. America came out from behind me and stared down at Oklahoma.

"I do not like the sight of my dad in his underwear..." Oklahoma said after a moment. "I love the sight of your dad in his underwear~" I said. They both looked at me, Oklahoma was looking slightly concerned while America's face was red.

"EAT DIRT, BROTHER!!!" A voice shouted. I looked in the direction of the shout to see Moscow pushing St. Petersburg down. He fell face first into the dirt. "Uh... Russia, I think you should take care of that..." America said, pointing towards my two states.

"No, they're just playing." I said. St. Petersburg got up and pushed Moscow down. He spit out some dirt and rubbed his eyes. Moscow stood up, she had a cut on her face that was bleeding, probably cut her face on a rock. "Are you sure they're just playing?" America asked. I nodded. "They have been through training, no matter how much they hurt eachother, it's clear they're just playing. They also grew up knowing not to fight with eachother." I told him.

"So your telling me, they don't know how much they're hurting each other and this is their strength at minimum?" America asked. I nodded. "Which means they don't know their own strength." He said. I nodded. "I now fear your states..." He said.

"Well, you shouldn't, they're harmless." I said. He looked at me, with a confused face. I chuckled. "It was a joke." I said. "Clearly..." He said, crossing his arms.

"Anyways! Is anyone going to help me overcome my fear?" Oklahoma asked. "I will!" America said. "Just... Uh... Take off your clothes...?" He said, facing Oklahoma.

"You are useless... But I'll do it anyway..." She said, taking off her hoodie and jeans, leaving her in her black bra and lacey black panties.

America's POV

I began to blush intensly at the sight of Oklahoma in her underwear. "What now?" She asked. I took her hand. "Let's get into the water now..." I said, walking over to the water with her. I slowly walked into the water, still holding her hand.

"See you're feeling comfortable, huh?" I asked. "Kinda..." She said, looking around anxiuosly. "Just get into the water, it will calm you and you'll feel okay." I told her.

She got closer to me and hugged me, trying to hide herself. "I still can't trust you..." She said, burying her face into my side. I picked her up bridal style and walked into the water until it made it up to my waist.

I put her down into the water. "Hey!" She shouted. I chuckled. She stood up. "Just go swimming." I told her. She crossed her arms but walked out a bit deeper until she was able to swim. "This isn't so bad..." She said.

"See? Now go have fun." I told her before walking away. I got back into the shore and back over to Russia who was sitting on the towel he had layed out earlier.

"Nice job." He said. "Thanks." I replied. I sat down next to him. "How about we go explore in the forest?" I asked. "Sure" He said, standing up. I stood up and we both walked into the forest.

After a bit of exploring I looked behind some bushes to find a small hole, it led to a cave. "Hey, Rus! Check this out!" I said, signaling him over with my hand. He walked over. "Woah, that's cool. I'll go in first, to make sure it's safe, I don't want anything to hurt you." He said.

I moved out of the way and he crawled inside, using the light on his phone to look around. "It seems safe enough." He said. I crawled inside to see it was small at first but went into a bigger space.

I used my phone light to look around. Russia was walking around, checking for something. He tripped and fell on top of me, causing me to fall. We were both on the ground. "What did I trip over?" Russia asked, shining his light over the area he tripped. There was a tree root.

"Oh..." He said after seeing the root. He set his phone down and looked down at me, smirking. I knew what he was gonna do. "Russia, maybe we shouldn't... What if someone finds us...?" I asked. "They won't I promise~" He said.

"I-if you say so..." I said. He slowly ran his hand down my body, I flinched at first but let him. He made it to my boxers and rubbed my dick against my boxers. I let out a moan, I have to let this continue...

1328 words

I gotta cut them off right there also sorry I haven't updated in a bit, I've been busy