Don't You Dare...

Russia's POV

We all had finished playing truth or dare and we were all talking and stuff like that. Me and Meri had nothing to talk about so we just sat there and watched everyone talk.

"Hey Ame!" I heard a voice say. I looked over to whoever said America's name to see Phillipenes. "Come here!" She said, waving him over to her group of Poland, Esfirnia and Germany. "Ummm..." America said and looked up at me, probably silently asking for permission to go.

I smiled and nodded, letting him know it was fine. He smiled and stood up, walking over to Phillipenes and her group. I sat there and sighed boredly. I noticed Japan was staring at me with a smirk on her face. She seemed to be planning something.

She looked over at Meri and pulled out a toy fishing rod. I stared at her, confused. She put the hook near America's skirt. I quickly realized what she was doing and sat up straight getting all tense. "Don't you dare..." I murmured.

She just smirked evily and hooked it onto America's skirt and slowly began to pull it up. "Oh... So he wears panties..." Japan murmured, seeing America's underwear. "Japan, stop it..." I said. "Nope!" She said, her tail swishing back and forth.

I snatched the fishing rod away from her and unhooked it from America's skirt. "I catch you doing something like this to America again and your ass is beat..." I said. "Okay..." She said, putting her ears back.

Then North Korea walked up to Japan. "Hey Japan." He said. "Oh hello, baka..." Japan said. "I was wondering could we play truth or dare again? I kinda have an idea for a dare..." He asked.

"Is it to torcher someone?" I asked. "How'd you know?" He asked. "It's what you do to America everyday..." I said, crossing my arms. "Fine let's continue our game of truth or dare... Tell everyone." Japan told him. "Everyone! We're continuing our game of truth or dare! I'm first!" NK shouted.

"I never said you were fir-" Japan started. NK cut her off. "Hush, pretty kitty~" He said. Japan got really angry at this but just calmed down. America walked over to me and sat down in my lap, snuggling up against me.

"You'll protect me, right Rus?" He asked. "From what?" I asked. "I don't know I'm just curious..." He said. "With what we've been through... Of course I would." I said, giving him a small kiss on the forehead.

"Alright, America, truth or dare?" North Korea asked. "Uh... Dare..." America answered. "I dare you to give every boy here a lap dance." NK said, grinning evily. "WHAT!?!?" America said. "You seem to be able to give a good lap dance to Russia. Let's see how your lap dancing skill is to other people." NK said.

America gulped. "I guess I have to..." He said. "How dare you do this to America..." I mutter to North Korea. "I call being first! Estonia never does anything like this..." Finland said, standing up. He went to go sit down in the chair I had sat in when America did this to me.

I couldn't watch this. I turned my head away and looked everywhere but at someonelse. After it was all over America stumbled over to me, he seemed like his legs hurt and his face was red.

He fell onto me. "Damn, I really need some real sex with the person I love..." He mumbled, looking up at me. "We've already done that today so I'm sorry but no." I told him. He sighed and cuddled with me.

After we played truth or dare America looked very, very bored. "You wanna go home already?" I asked. He nodded. "You sure? We could stay and play some more ga-"

"Let's go home..." America cut me off. "Oh... Okay..." I said. I picked up America and walked over to Japan. "Hey Japan. America is bored and wants to go home. We're gonna go home." I told Japan. "Oh... Okay!" Japan said.

I walked back over to the couch and pulled out my phone to call Kazakhstan. I told him to come pick us up because we were coming home early.

Soon after Kaz came and I walked outside, America in my arms. I got in the back of the van with America laying down with his head in my lap, slowly drifting off to sleep.

I smiled at him. He always looks so cute in his sleep. Before I knew it Kazakhstan pulled up in our driveway. He parked the van. "Alright, we're home." Kaz said, unbuckling and getting out.

I shook America awake. "Meri, we're home. Wake up." I said. His eyes slowly fluttered open. "Really?" He asked. "Yep." I answered. He stretched and sat up.

I opened the door and got out. I turned around and waited for America to get out. He slowly crawled over to the door. I held out my arms for him and he crawled into my arms. I shut the door and walked over to the house.

I opened the door and walked inside, shutting the door behind me. America fell asleep in my arms. I walked upstairs and ser him on my bed. I knew he couldn't sleep in what he was wearing. "Meri, wake up. You gotta change at least." I said, shaking him awake.

He opened his eyes and looked at me. "Okay." He said, sitting up. I got him his usual black NATO shirt and some jeans. I handed his clothes to him and he stood up and changed. I layed down on my bed and watched YouTube.

America walked over to me once he was done and layed down beside me, cuddling with me. I smiled and cuddled back.

I don't know what I'd do without him. Heck if I hadn't of met him then I would've committed suicide by now. Ever since we got together I felt happy everytime I was around him.

I want him to be mine forever...

1010 words

That kinda got creepy there Russia... Are you okay? Eh sure he's fine. Right?