The Dogs

America's POV

We all walked downstairs, Belarus held my hand. I saw the puppies, Cody and Aurora, playing near by. Belarus moved a bit closer to me. We walked into the kitchen and there was Kazakhstan setting up the table. "Oh, hey guys! Dinner is served!" Kaz said as he turned to look at us.

I smiled. "Thanks Kaz." I said. We all sat at the table and ate. We joked and talked as well. After we were all done eating Canada and Ukraine went into Ukraines room. Bel went into her room and Kaz went into his room as well, leaving only me and Russia in the kitchen. (Oh crap, only him and Russia-)

Russia stood up and walked over to the fridge. I stood up and walked behind him smirking. He seemed like he was going to grab something out of the fridge but instead he paused and closed the fridge. He turned around to look at me. I smirked at him before jumping onto him and wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

He held me, one hand on my back and the other on my ass. "What is this about~?" Russia asked. "I wanted attention~" I said. "You get enough attention as it is and your lucky I caught you, you could've fallen~" Russia said, walking over to the counter and basically setting me on it except he still held me.

"I know, but I risked it for attention~" I told him. I still had my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Our faces were only an inch apart. We both slowly leaned in until there was nothing seperating our faces. It was a long passionate kiss, not too rough. After a few moments he gently bit my lip, asking for entrance, I opened my mouth and our tongues played, nothing about this kiss was rough, it was only gentle.

Russia moved his hand from my ass to the back off my head, pulling me deeper into the kiss. I began to grind on his member. He pulled away from the kiss so we could both breathe. "Don't get me hard now~" Russia told me. "What made you think I was trying to do that~?" I asked. "Well, the way your grinding on me gave me a little hint~" He said.

I chuckled before leaning in to kiss him again. After a few moments we both pulled away. "If you get me hard I'm gonna make you-" Russia was cut off by a scream. We both went wide eyed as we recognized who it was. "BELARUS!" We both shouted at the same time.

Russia ran into the living room and I jumped off the counter to follow him. Canada and Ukraine ran downstairs, almost tripping over each other. I don't get it, all that was happening was Cody jumping at Belarus. "GET IT AWAY!!!" Belarus screamed. "Cody! Down! Come here!" I commanded. Cody's ears perked up and he ran over to me. I picked him up and pet him.

Belarus had tears streaming down her face as if she had just feared for her life. She ran over to Ukraine and hugged her, sobbing into her stomach. Canada and Ukraine comforted her. "Belarus, what happened? Did Cody bite you?" Ukraine asked. "... N-no..." Belarus said. "What happened then?" Canada asked.

"... The main thing I remember... Is a dog..." She said. Everyone looked at each other in realisation. Belarus was scared of dogs ever since the dog that lead her into her accident. "Belarus, it's okay, Cody won't hurt you, he's a puppy, he just wanted to play..." Ukraine said, comforting Belarus.

I looked at Russia. "Get Aurora, we can put them in our room, or Kazakhstans room, he's always so lonely in there I'm sure he'd like the company." I said. Russia nodded and looked around to see Aurora sleeping on the couch. He walked over and gently grabbed her. She woke up and looked at him. She barked happily.

I walked upstairs and Russia followed, I knocked on Kazakhstans door. "Come in!" Kazakhstan's voice said. I walked in to see Kazakhstan on his phone, he typed something into it before turning it off and setting it down. "Hey, can we keep the dogs in here? Belarus is scared of them and we gotta keep them somewhere." I asked. "Sure, I don't mind." Kazakhstan answered, smiling.

I smiled back and set Cody down. Russia set Aurora down and we walked out of Kazakhstans room, shutting the door behind us. Russia walked downstairs and I followed. We just sat on the couch and watched TV for a while.

Russia looked at me and smirked. I took notice and looked at him, waiting for if he was gonna say something. "You know, we didn't get to finish what we did in the kitchen~" He said. I smirked at him. "I'll race you to the bedroom~!" He said, getting up quickly.

I stood up too. "Oh your on~" I said. We both dashed into the bed room. I made it in after Russia so I shut the door behind me. I leaped onto Russia and he caught me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He held me with one hand on my back and the other on my ass.

We began to passionatly kiss each other as Russia brought us over to the bed. I pulled away from the kiss as Russia sat me on the bed and pinned me against the wall. He had a smirk on his face as he licked his lips. I let go of him as he began to gently kiss my neck.

He began to nibble at my neck after a few moments. I let out a small moan as he reached a soft spot on my neck. He began to bite and suck at that spot. I moaned at the pleasure. I decided I'd turn him on a bit more, just for some more pleasure, I know exactly how. "R-Russia~" I quietly moaned. Now he'd attempt to get that moan louder. He lifted his head up and smirked at me.

He cupped my cheeks and kissed me. After a few moments I opened my mouth and he slipped his tongue in. I wrapped my legs around his waist and began to grind against him. We both moaned in between the kiss.

I started to feel Russia get hard, I'm pretty sure I am too so why would I blame?

"Oh fuck, woopsie daisies-" A voice said. We both turned to look at the door to see Ukraine. "Didn't mean to walk in on you." She said, smirking. "Ukraine! You know god damn well what was happening in here!" Russia said. "Well, too to continue now, I'm forcing you two to come out here!" Ukraine said.

"C'mon! I'm hard, I can't just be left like this!" Russia complained. "Ew... Uh... Okay that's gross, but the thing is, it's just the living room, Bel wants to watch a movie with everyone." Ukraine said. Russia crawled off of me. "For Bel I guess... C'mon America." He said.

We both got off of the bed, both of us horny as fuck. We both walked downstairs, Ukraine leading the way and sure enough in the living room, there was Bel, Kaz and Canada sittinf on the couch. Kaz was helping Bel pick a movie on Netflix while Canada just sat there.

Ukraine sat down directly next to Canada. "Well, damn, I guess you'll have to sit in my lap Meri." Russia said. He was right there was one spot left on the couch. He sat down and I sat in his lap. Wait... I knew what this meant...

I began to slowly rub my ass against his member, hoping no one noticed. He let out a small groan and Ukraine shot us a glare. "Don't do that in front of Bel..." Ukraine murmured. "S-sorry..." I muttered.

I leaned back so my head was on Russia's chest so he could see. Soon Bel chose a movie. "No ones looking~" Russia whispered in my ear. I began to rub my ass against Russia's member again. This time he didn't do anything but let me. (Why guys? Why-)

1386 words

I got lazy and decided to end it there and if your curious about what happens next wait for next chapter until then make a guess for what happens (your probs gonna guess that some crazy crap went down- not gonna lie that seems kind of obvious but in this story ANYTHING could happen-)