That Just Happened

Americas POV

"They kissed!" Japan shouted as Germany and Poland kissed. We were taking turns doing the pocky challenge since Japan had like 100 of them.

Poland and Germany walked back to where they were before they were told to go to the middle of the room. They were both blushing hard, clearly flustered.

Ukraine and Canada went next. I can't believe that commies sister kissed my brother. Wait did I really just think of Russia like that?

"Alright since Firn is new and doesn't wanna possibly kiss someone she doesn't know well. The only ones left are Russia and America!" Japan said, almost sqealing the last part.

"What?!?! I'm NOT kissing that commie peice of shit!" I shouted. It kind of hurt when I said that.

"For once I agree with America... Except for the part where he called me a commie..." Russia said.

"Come on! Just get it over with!" Japan complained.

Russia's POV

I rolled my eyes at Japan. "No way in блять am I doing this." Russia said. "I KNOW THAT WORD RUSSIA SWEAR JAR!!!" America yelled at me. "You swore too! And we're all old enough to swear! Stop being so childish!" I yelled back.

"Guys quit fighting!" Japan told us. "Just do the dumb challenge and let's move on!" Japan added, her tail swaying back and forth impatiently and her ears back in annoyence.

I sighed and rolled my eyes before walking over to America. I was right in front of him. He looked terrified. I grabbed his hands and put them together so he wouldn't try and fight or run away. "We all already know what's going to happen so..." I then kissed America shutting my eyes tightly as I did it. I heard everyone either cheer for us or I could feel them staring at us not expecting this at all.

I pulled my face away from America. He was shocked and was blushing hard. I then pushed him to the ground. "Alright moments over..." I said before walking away.

After everything calmed down
(Still Russia's POV)

"Alright let's play truth or dare now!" Japan called out. "I'll go first!" She added.

Everyone began to sit down. Esfirnia sat to the right of me while Ukraine sat on the left of me. If Belarus came then she would've sat next to me but she's at home with Kazakhstan.

"AMERICA!" Japan said way too loud. "Truth or dare...?" She asked mysteriously. America smirked. "Dare." He said. "I dare you to... Hmmmmm..." She looked around the room probably hoping to get an idea.

"AHA!" she shouted her gaze landing on me. "Have a drinking contest with Russia!" She said. "But we will get drunk..." America said. "Who cares. You can play truth or dare drunk or not." Japan said rolling her eyes.

"I brought vodka..." I said assuming that's what she was thinking.

"I also have beer." Germany said. "Both will do!" Japan said.

I stood up and grabbed my big black bag and sat down in my spot again. Germany grabbed his bag and sat down as well. "Well arent you gonna pull out the drinks?" Japan asked.

"Uhhh... This will take a bit long..." I said. "What do you-" Japan was cut off by me unzipping my bag and turning it upside down. A bunch of bottles of vodka fell out. I prayed none of the glass bottles would break.