Nasty Russian Slober

Russia's POV

Ukraine stared at America with a grin on her face. America just stared at her for a moment. "Do I still have wear...?" He asked, not finishing his sentence. "Yes..." Ukraine replied. Belarus giggled. Clearly everyone else here knew whatever they were talking about.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked. "Me and Bel forced America to wear panties." Ukraine answered, giggling. "Oh my god... America has to wear panties to a sleepover?" I asked. "Yep!" Belarus answered.

I burst out laughing. "Oh my god!" I said. America just looked at his feet, clearly embarrassed. "Well, they are kinda comfortable..." America mumbled. "Wait... Russia you should try on panties!" America said.

"Uh... O-okay..." I said. "I'm not sure if any of my panties would fit Russia..." Ukraine said. "Well you can find some!" America said.

Ukraine nodded. "I'll try." She said and ran upstairs. I followed her. She ran into her room and I walked in after her.

"Alright... Lets see here..." She said, looking through a drawer filled with panties.

"Ah-ha! These might fit you. They're the biggest ones I got." She said, holding some panties up. "Alright..." I murmured. She handed the panties to me and I walked into the bathroom to change.

I shut the door and took off my boxers and jeans and put on the panties. They were kinda tight and you could deffinetly tell the shape of my dick.

They do kinda feel comfortable though. I put my jeans on and walked out. I walked downstairs. "They are comfortable..." I said as I walked into the living room. "Okay well now I'm forcing you to wear them to the sleepover!" America said.

I walked over to him. He was sitting on the couch. I pet his head. "Whatever you say, little kitty~" I said. He just blushed in embarrasment. "S-shut up..." America said.

I chuckled. "I'm going to go change..." America said, getting up and walking upstairs. After a few minutes he came out back in his normal clothes. "How long are you gonna wear my underwear?" Ukraine asked. "They're mine now..." I said.

"Uh... Okay... Keep 'em I don't care... Like I wanna wear underwear that my brother used..." Ukraine said. "Yay!" I said. "I'm gonna go change out of these." I said before walking upstairs and into the bathroom.

I changed into my boxers and put my jeans back on. I walked out of he bathroom and into my room. I began packing my stuff for the sleepover. "What are you doing!?" America said, fast and loud. I jumped at the sudden sound.

I looked back at America who was giggling. "I scared you!" He said. "Yeah you did." I said. "But what are you doing?" America asked. "I'm packing for the sleepover." I said. "Oh... Well I better pack too." America said, walking over and grabbing his bag.

He began packing some of his things that he had packed when he was kicked out. "Done!" He said, smiling. "That was kinda fast." I said. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever..." He said.

I chuckled. "What kind of response was that?" I asked. "A random one." He said, shrugging. I finished putting the rest of my stuff in my bag. I didn't have that much stuff I was gonna bring.

I stood up. "Alright, we're ready for the sleepover tomorrow." I said. America just nodded in agreement. I walked out with America behind me. We walked downstairs to see Ukraine talking to Kazakhstan about something while Belarus watched TV.

"I'm hungry." America said. "Want a cookie?" I asked. America nodded. "Alright, lets go get you a cookie." I said. I walked into the kitchen with America behind me. I got the cookie jar and pulled out a chocolate chip cookie.

I handed it to America. He took it and put it in his mouth, smiling. I chuckled and grabbed myself a cookie. "I want a cookie!" Bel said. "Here." I said, pulling out a cookie and holding it out to her. She ran over and grabbed it before running back into the living room and continuing to watch TV.

I chuckled at her. I put the cookie jar up and walked into the living room with America behind me. I sat down in the couch and America sat on my lap and snuggled into my chest. I pulled out my phone and watched YouTube with America.

America fell asleep after a few minutes. I smiled and kissed him on the forehead. He smiled in his sleep and snuggled deeper into my chest. "Russia..." He muttered in his sleep. I think he's dreaming about me. I chuckled.

Ukraine saw that America was asleep and whispered something to Kazakhstan. I didn't hear it though. "Ukraine don't." Kaz said. "Im going to." Ukraine said before getting up and walking upstairs. She came back down and pulled out an air horn. "Wait! Don't-" I was cut off when Ukraine blew the air horn.

I covered my ears. America woke up form the noise. He buried his face into my chest and covered his ears. Ukraine giggled after she blew the air horn. "What the fuck!?" I shouted at Ukraine.

She stuck her tounge out at me. America took his face out of my chest and stuck his tounge out at Ukraine. I did the same and America looked up at me. He stuck his tounge out and put his tounge on mine. I blushed. He pulled away and giggled a bit.

I put my tounge back in my mouth. "Oh your asking for it." I said and put my hands on his cheeks so he couldn't pull away. I kissed him all over his face and after a few seconds I gave him a

lick on his face. I let go of his face. "Ewwww! Nasty Russian slober! It smells like vodka!" America said, giggling. I chuckled. America rubbed his face on my chest. "Your a towel now!" America said, hugging me. "Oh is that so?" I asked. "Yep!" He giggled.

I wrapped my arms around him and stood up. America squealed, either in fear or excitement. He wrapped his legs around my torso so he didn't fall. I carried him up into our room and dropped him onto the bed. He let out a squeal and I began to tickle him.

He burst out laughing and tried to fight back but couldn't. "Hahahaha!! S-stop it! R-Russia! S-stop! Hahahahaha! Ah! Help!" He basically screamed. Belarus ran up. "I'll save you, America!" She said, running up to me and trying to attack me.

I chuckled and put her onto the bed too and started to tickle her. She squealed. "Why does everyone squeal so much!?" I asked. They just kept laughing.

"Okay! Hahahaha! I take back what I s-said about your nasty r-russian slober!" America said. "Alright, you guys are free to go now." I said and let them go. They both got up and ran into the living room.

1172 words

I feel like it's childish to call women's underwear panties but I mean most of his story is childish anyways so yeah :p