A Trip To The Bar

So where the story's leaving off is after the sleepover, most the states went home but some stayed and no there most likely won't be anything too romantic in this chapter if here was I'd put a warning

Russia's POV

I laughed at a joke Moscow had made. We were in Japan's van since we had decided to go to a bar after the sleepover. It was late, the sun was about to finish setting. Kazakhstan, Ukraine and Belarus had stayed at home so me and America could go out and have some fun.

"We're here!" Japan said as she parked the van. Also did a mention this bar threw parties occasionally so this wasn't any quiet, peaceful bar, it was more like a bar where people dance and they played loud music, they did have times when they didn't have parties though, but that's only at certain times.

Everyone got out of the van and walked up to the building. I held America's hand. I looked over at Moscow who was talking to Texas. I smiled before looking back at the bar. We all walked in.

Almost immediately, Japan jumped onto a bar stool and climbed onto the counter. She said something I couldn't hear to the bartender who just smiled and nodded to her before handing her a microphone. Japan cleared her throat before holding the microphone to her mouth. "What is she doing?" America asked. "I don't know but it's kind of making me embarrassed to be here with her." I said.

"LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!" Japan shouted. Everyone paused and looked at Japan before shouting and cheering. Japan smiled and handed the microphone back to the bartender who took it. Japan jumped off the counter and landed perfectly on her feet. I walked over to her. "What was that all about? And how did the bartender agree to that?" I asked.

"Oh... I guess you didn't know... I'm really good friends with the bartender and I come here a lot to get some alone time, usually after party hours are over." She told me. I looked behind Japan at the bartender to see that they werent a country but not were they human, they were an all black cat with amberish greenish eyes.

"Let's go get some drinks!" Japan said before grabbing South Korea and pulling him over to the counter. She stopped for a moment and looked at me and America before signaling with her hand for us to follow. Me and America followed and sat down on barstools beside Japan and SK.

The cat walked over to us, cleaning a cup with a rag or something. "Hey Japan, Japan's friends, what c an I get you?" She asked. Something about this cat told me she was German but I'm not sure what, she didn't have an accent or anything. "I'll have some sake." Japan told her. The cat nodded. "I already knew your sentence in my mind." She told Japan. Japan giggled at that. "I'll have some sake too." South Korea told the bartender.

"And what can I get you two, fine gentlemen?" The cat asked, turning to us. "I'll have some vodka." I told her. America paused for a moment. "...I'll just have some whiskey..." He said. "Can do." She said before going to go make our drinks.

Soon the states that were with us joined us. The cat took notice and finished pouring South Korea's drink before she walked over to them. "What would you guys like?" She asked them. "How 'bout some whiskey?" Texas said. "I'd like some kvass." Moscow said. "I'll have some whiskey too." Alabama told her. "I guess some... Eh... Tequila..." Florida said, hesitating since he was probably thinking. (Fun fact, kvass is a kind of beer in Russia and is given to children, usually 6 and up)

"I'll have kvass." St. Petersburg told her. "I'll take some... Beer I guess." Wyoming told her. "I'm not really a drinker... Do you have any other drinks?" Oklahoma asked. I stopped listening to their orders after that, mainly because America was talking to me and I didn't realize until now. "So, that's how I got a pet bald eagle for a month." He finished. "Oh, uh... Cool..." I said. I really hadn't listened so I didn't know what he had said but km pretty sure it was a cool story considering he had gotten to keep a bald eagle for a month.