Home At Last

America's POV

We were on our way home. I had insisted on sitting by Belarus but got mad when Ukraine started to pick on me and say, "You can either sit by Russia or Belarus." But unlucky her I ended up sitting inbetween them. I leaned on Russia, of course he didn't mind because he's my boyfriend of course.

A few minutes later we got home and got out the car. I offered to carry Belarus into the house. She nodded, she seems to be trusting us even if she still just barely remembers anything about us. I walked around the car and opened Belarus's door. I unbuckled her and picked her up. She was kind of heavy but I think I can manage.

I shut the car door and walked over to the house with Belarus in my arms. Russia held the door open for me. I smiled and walked in. He shut the door and I set Belarus down.

I noticed Belarus was looking around at everything. After a few moments she spoke. "... I feel like I remember this place..." She said. "This is your home... I'm glad you do." I told her. "So, I have a room here?" She asked, looking up at me. "Yeah, do you remember where it is?" I asked. She shook her head no.

"Let me show you." I said as I picked her up. She smiled at me. I walked upstairs with her and over to her room. I opened the door and walked in. I set her down. "Wow, this is my room?" She asked as she looked at all the toys and clothes. "Yes, do you remember playing dress up win Ukraine all the time?" I asked.

She paused for a moment. "... I'm not sure..." She said. "Well, you used to play dress up all the time. Do you wanna try on some outfits?" I asked. She nodded. "It sounds fun." She said. "Do wanna play with Ukraine? Wait! We could have a fashion show! I'll be the judge and you and Ukraine are gonna try on outfits!" I said.

She smiled. "So me and Ukraine are gonna dress up and your going to rate our outfits?" She asked, making sure she got it right. I nodded. "Let's go get Ukraine!" I said. I walked over to Ukraines room and knocked on the door. "Come in!" Ukraines voice said.

I opened the door to see her and Canada sitting on the bed typing in things really fast on their phones. "Uh, what's happening?" I asked. "An Emoji battle." Ukraine answered. "Oh crap, Canada is gonna win, he has been typing for at least ten minutes!" Ukraine said. "I'm gonna win!" Canada said. "Oh no you won't!" Ukraine said.

"America, what's an Emoji battle?" Belarus asked. "It's when you text as many emojis as possible and whoever texts the most emojis wins." I said. "Let's ask when this battle is over." I added as I walked over to see by Canada. "Alright, who's winning so far?" I asked as I put my chin on his shoulder to see his phone.

"Holy cow! That's a lot of emojis! Ukraine you better give up already!" I said. "I'm not gonna give up!" Ukraine said as she began to text in more emojis faster. After about fifteen minutes Canada sent his text. I look at Ukraine. Her jaw dropped when she looked at the text. "Oh crap, my phone is crashing!" Canada said as he noticed he couldn't send a text.

"You sent so many emojis you crashed your phone!" I said, giggling. "Welp, you won Canada. Congrats." Ukraine said, setting her phone down. "Anyways, what did you guys need?" She asked. "Belarus and I are gonna have a fashion show, I'm gonna be the judge and we were wondering if you wanted to join, Ukraine." I said. "Oh, sure I'll join." She said.

"I want to join! I'll be the second judge!" Canada said. "Let's go!" I said as I stood up. I walked over to Belarus's room and sat on her bed. "This is the judges seat. The closet is where the models get dressed." I said as I patted the spot beside me, signaling for Canada to come sit down. Canada smiled and sat down next to me.