With The States

Russia's POV

I woke up cuddling with America who was still asleep. America snuggled closer to me. After a few minutes he began to wake up. I kissed him on the forehead. He smiled at me and gave me a small kiss on the lips.

We just stayed cuddled up with each other. We could both feel each other's warm breath. (Tbh, the whole reason I made it Russia's POV is because we've been seeing way too much of America lately- god this small scene for Russia was short-)

America's POV

I just buried my face into Russia's chest and felt his warm breath as he held me close. I don't think we have school today... It's Saturday... Right? I don't really want to check, I'd ruin the moment.

We just layed there for a few minutes when my phone began to ring. "C'mon... Who calls this early in the god damn morning?" I asked in a grumpy tone as I rolled over onto my stomach, being careful not to put pressure on it, and grabbed my phone off the nightstand. I took it off the charger, of course.

I looked at the contact on the screen.

Weird af Okie

I rolled my eyes at the screen. "Who is it?" Russia asked. "Oklahoma" I replied before taking a deep breath so I could try and do my best 'I've been up for hours!' Voice. I presses the answer button and put the phone to my ear. "Hey Okie!" I said, sounding as entergetic as I could.

"Hey dad! I know it's early and I understand that your tired but I wanted to call and tell you that *fainter* oh my god! New York, will you shut up!? *normal* sorry, but I wanted to tell you that Texas got out of he hospital like, forever ago. I kinda forgot to tell you..." Oklahoma said. How'd she know I was tired? "Oh..." I thought back to that one day when someone had tried to kill me with a vodka bottle *cough, cough- RUSSIA -cough, cough* and remembered how Oklahoma had told me about Texas being in the hospital with a broken leg.

"Oh! Is he doing okay?" I asked. "Yeah, he's doing great but he's mad that he can't take care of his hors- *fainter* NEVADA!!! GET THAT ALIEN OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!" She said. I chuckled. "Nevada bringing his aliens in the house again?" I asked. "Yeah, I don't why you have him control of area 51... Sorry, can you give me a moment?" Oklahoma asked. "Sure..." I said. "Okay, I'll be right back, I promise, don't hang up." She said. "Alright, I won't." I said.

Then she put me on hold. I wonder what's going on...

Down at the states house

"GUYS! Will you quiet down!? I'm tryna talk to dad!" Oklahoma shouted to the other states as she got off the couch. (Yeah I can write in third person POV, I think that's what it's called- I may have it mixed up- anyways it's called being a role player so I'm good at writing like this) everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at Oklahoma. "To be honest! Texas is quieter than all of you! And it's usually the other way around!" Oklahoma said. "Well, to be honest wit' ya, I'm only quiet because I have a broken leg, if I didn't I'd be havin' a party wit' y'all." Texas said.

"Not helping, exas..." Oklahoma said as she looked at Texas. "Actually, I'd probably have a bull ridin' contest, it's just more like somethin' I'd do." He corrected himself, shrugging. "Still not helping... Anyways, can you not be loud during my conversation?" Oklahoma asked. Then Nevada took a step towards Oklahoma and put his hands on his hips and leaned forward.