New Outfits

America's POV

I laughed at a joke Philippines had made. We all had just got done shopping and were about to go home. I was sitting in between Philippines and Malaysia. "Alright, everyone ready to go?" Japan asked. "Yep!" I said. "Alright! Let's go!" She said as she started the car. She drove to Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia's house first and dropped them off.

We (Japan, SK, and America) all started talking and soon Japan pulled up in front of my house. "We're here!" Japan said. "Okay! Bye!" I said as I grabbed my bag which was full of clothes and got out. "Bye!" Japan said. "Goodbye!" South said. I waved bye before walking up to the house.

I opened the door to see Ukraine sitting on the couch with Rusame. Ukraine had a flower crown in her hands. "And that's how you make a proper flower crown." Ukraine said as she smiled at Rusame. "Amazing!" Rusame said, smiling. Ukraine placed the flower crown on Rusame's head.

Rusame smiled at Ukraine before looking at me. "Oh, hi mommy!" Rusame said. "Hi Rusame! ... Ukraine..." I said. "Yeah?" Ukraine asked. "Why are you putting flower crowns on my son?" I asked. "Because he wanted to know how to make one so he could have one." She said. "But he's a boy! Flower crowns are for girls!" I said.

Ukraine rolled her eyes. "Whatever..." She said. "Who said boys couldn't wear flower crowns?" Rusame asked. "No one sweetie, they're just girly." I said. "Can I still wear it, mommy? Please! I like it!" He said. "Yeah, mommy, can he still wear it? Please, he likes it." Ukraine said as she scooted closer to Rusame and put her head next to his and made puppy dog eyes. Rusame did puppy dog eyes as well.

I tried to resist those eyes.
.

.

.

I tried to find those eyes not cute.
.

.

.
I tried to say no to that face.
.

.

.
I tried to remember that flower crowns were girly and Rusame was a boy
.

.

.
I didn't try hard enough.

"... Fine..." I said. "Yay!! Thank you, mommy!" Rusame said. I sighed before walking upstairs. I opened our bedroom door to see Russia on the bed, playing on his phone. "Russia! You wanna see my new outfits? I got a ton and they all look so great!" I said. Russia looked up at me. "Of course, darling." He said, smiling warmly as he set his phone down.

"Okay! I'll go to the bathroom and change into my new outfits and I'll come back in and show you them!" I said, almost squealing out of excitement. I probably seemed very girly at this moment but I didn't care and Russia sure didn't care. I ran into the bathroom, still holding my bag and closed the door behind me.

I changed into the first outfit I bought first of course. The outfit was a dark gray half hoodie, it had 'OMG' on it in big white letters and some tight black leggings which complimented my curves nicely. I looked at myself in the mirror for a few moments making sure I looked nice before walking out of the bathroom.

Ukraine was walking up the stairs at the time and she looked at me for a moment. "And your saying your son wearing a flower crown is girly?" She asked looking at my outfit. "Shut up!" I said. She giggled before walking into her room. I walked into mine and Russia's room. "Do I look good?" I asked. Russia stood up and walked over to me, pulling me closer to him.

"Good doesn't even begin to describe you~" He said before kissing me on the forehead. "Then how would you describe me~?" I asked. He looked at my outfit for a second. "... Hot would be my best answer~" He said. "Well I have a ton more outfits to show you!" I said. "Dammit! You ruined the moment!" Russia said as he giggled. "We can't do anything! We have a kid for God's sake!" I said.

"Your over exaggerating on how many outfits you have aren't you?" Russia asked. "Well, I don't have that many but I do have quite a few!" I said. "Okay then, show me." He said before walking back over to the bed and sitting down. I smiled and ran into the bathroom.

Then it was just me showing Russia all the outfits I had bought. He liked them all but he liked some more than others. The ones he liked were a purple galaxy sweater that went just below my shoulders and was a little big looking on me, it went half way down my thighs and the sleeves went past my hands but that was only the design and some black kitty socks that went up to my knees, the first outfit I wore but I think his favorite was a black crop top, some jean shorts and black fish-net leggings. Honestly, I thought he was gonna get an anime nosebleed when he saw me in that last outfit.

"But now which one should I wear for the rest of the day?" I asked Russia. "You seemed to really like the galaxy sweater outfit, maybe you should wear that one." Russia said. "Hmm... Okay!" I said as I hopped up off the bed. I grabbed the purple galaxy sweater and the black kitty socks and put them on. "I still look good in this outfit, right?" I asked. "You look good in any outfit, my darling~" Russia purred.

"Aww~ thanks!" I said. Then Russia's phone started ringing. Russia pulled out his phone and looked at the screen. I quickly rushed over to see who it was.

Moscow

"So you give your contacts normal names?" I asked. "Yeah... Do you do something different with your states?" He asked. "Yeah I got Oklahoma down as 'weird af Okie' Alabama down as 'incest little weirdo' Texas down as 'cowboy kid' and... Yeah you get the point." I said. Russia chuckled before answering the phone and putting it up to his ear.

"Hello?"

"... What do you need to tell me?"

"... Really...?"

"... You think it's a good idea...?"

"I mean if you don't have the time you don't have to- oh... Okay..."

"Love you too, bye."

Russia then hung up. "What did she need?" I asked. "She and your states all wanna come over since they miss us..." He said. "Well damn, we could just have a sleepover with Japan if it's gonna be like that, she's got a fricken mansion." I said. "Okay, I'll let her know." Russia said as he pulled out his phone and texted Moscow about it.

Then the door opened and there was Rusame. "Mommy, can I ask you something?" He asked. "Sure, sweetie." I said. "What does 'fuck' mean?" He asked. Russia looked up at Rusame while I just kept laughing really hard. "Who taught you that word?" Russia asked. I finally calmed down and looked at Rusame. "Auntie Ukraine said it when a creeper blew up her house and her in Minecraft." Rusame said.

"So Ukraine plays Minecraft... Cool..." I said. "Not cool that she taught our child a swear word!" Russia said. "I'm gonna go talk to Ukraine..." Russia said before getting up and walking out the door. "But what does 'fuck' mean?" Rusame asked. "Well for all you need to know it's a word only grown ups are allowed to say and it means they got killed or something bad happened in a video game so no more saying that word, it's a bad word." I said.

"Okay! Sorry for saying it mommy." Rusame said. "It's okay, just don't say it again, you didn't know." I said. Then there was a scream from Ukraines room. "DON'T KILL ME!!! I'M SORRY!!!" Ukraines voice screeched. I chuckled.

1302 words

I got lazy I'm sorry