Lap Dance

Warning: this chapter may contain some fluff! Read at your own risk!

Russia's POV

I was out of breath and America was laying down beside me, also out of breath. "Nngh~" America let out a small moan, probably from the pain he is going through.

"You know... Even though you... Put me through pain... I l-like it~" America said, still tryna catch his breath. I pulled him closer to me. I gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Well, your suppose to like it~" I told him.

"Lets get dressed." I said when I had caught my breath. America nodded in agreement and (somehow) got up. His legs were kinda shake but other than that he seemed to stand okay.

I handed him his clothes and then picked up my clothes and began getting dressed. America got dressed. "Wait fuck our mess..." I said as I was about to open the door. I turned around to see the bathroom was filthy.

"Just leave it..." America said, about to open the door. I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back. "No we gotta clean up. Isn't it rude to just make a mess in someone else's house and not clean it up?" I asked.

"Well... When you think about it my way..." America started. "You know what, I don't wanna hear about how you think about things... We'll clean up later..." I told him. I opened the door and Japan fell into the bathroom. I pulled America out of the way. "Ouchie!" Japan said as she hit the floor.

"Ew! You guys clean up right now! My bathroom is disgusting!" Japan said, getting up. I held back a laugh. Japan titled her head in confusion then looked down at her outfit. "Wait a minute... Is this... What I think it is...?" She asked, pointing towards her outfit.

I nodded. "EWW! EWW! EWW! EWW! EWW! EWW!" She shouted as she ran into her room, most likely to go change. Me and America chuckled. "Welp, didn't expect her to fall in... That..." America said. I nodded in agreement.

Japan walked out of her room, dressed in a light pink sweater that showed her shoulders and some jeans. "Never ever though I'd fall in some nasty, nasty stuff that came from Russia and America..." She said. I don't think she wants to say what she fell in, it would remind her of how disgusting it is.

I chuckled and Japan walked over to us. "You guys clean up the bathroom! Just use towels or something..." Japan told us. "Alright." I said and opened a closet type thing that was in the bathroom. There were towels and other things in it. "I was gonna tell you they were in there but it seems you figured it out already." Japan said and walked away.

I got out two towels and gave one to America. "But Russia... Im possibly pregnant! I shouldn't be doing work!" America said. "Well then how about I start calling you preggers?" I asked, turning to him. "Hell nah!" He said.

I chuckled at his reaction. "Come on its your mess too!" I told him. "Fine..." America said. We started cleaning the bathroom floor.

Once we were done with most of the mess America stood up. "Oh shit we gotta clean the counter..." He said. "Oh yeah..." I said, remembering what we had done on it. I walked over and started to clean it. America joined me since he knew that it was his mess too.

Once we finished cleaning I noticed that America was having a bit of trouble walking. I grabbed the towel out of his hands and set it down on the counter and put my towel on top of it. I picked America up, adjusted him so his skirt wouldn't show his underwear and walked downstairs with him.

He snuggled into my chest and closed his eyes. I smiled at him. I walked  over to our spot on the couch and sat down. America looked around at everyone. "What did we miss?" I asked. "Not much." Estonia answered.

"Anyways let's get back to truth or dare!" Japan said. "Who's turn was it?" Japan asked. "It was mine!" Poland said. "America! Truth or dare?" Poland asked.

"Dare." America answered. "Bad choice America! I dare you to do a lap dance for Russia!" Poland said. "Oh fuck..." America murmured.

"Well, let's get a chair and get this lap dance done!" I said. Japan nodded and got out of South Korea's lap to go get a chair. She came back with a fold up chair and unfolded it. I set America down beside me and got up to go sit in the chair.

America's POV

I really didn't want to do this but I had to, it was a dare after all. I stared at Russia who was sitting in a chair. "What's the matter, America? Scared?" Finland asked. I stared at him. "No! Embarrassed!" I said. "Welp, at least you admit." Finland said.

"Just get over there and it will be over with before you know it!" Japan said. I took a deep breath and walked over to Russia. I walked around Russia trying to be sexy, I wasn't too sure if I was looking sexy but I'm trying.

Once I came back around I put my hands on Russia's shoulders. I spread my legs and sat in his lap. I looked at his face and saw he was blushing very intesly.

Someone end my suffering...

I began to grind on his member which I could feel made him start to get hard. I started to get turned on. I smirked at him. "Does it feel good, daddy~?" I asked. He just bit his lip.

After a few seconds he grabbed my ass and began pressing me against his crotch. I bit my lip, trying to stop myself from moaning. "Nngh~ fuck~" I couldn't help but moan.

How did Russia not moan at our actions? He's crazy!

I pulled Russia into a kiss. He slipped his tounge in pretty fast but I didn't mind at all.

"Damn, I think watching this is making me hard..." A voice said. I pulled away from the kiss and looked behind me to see all the other countries in the room. "No, no don't mind us! Continue! I gotta see what happens next!" Finland said.

My face went redder than USSR's flag. I got off of Russia. "S-sorry about t-that... I g-guess I got c-carried away..." I said, playing with the edges of my skirt. Russia stood up. He was blushing hard. He walked back over to our spot and I sat in his lap and he adjusted me so that he was basically spooning me. I dont think anyone noticed though.

1132 words