In The Bedroom~

Warning!: this chapter may contain a smut. Read at your own risk! Also be ready for sins.

Russia's POV

I got onto the bed with America and began very passionatly kissing him. I gently bit his lip, asking for entrance. He opened his mouth and let my tongue explore his mouth not one spot untouched by my saliva.

I pulled away so we could breathe, a line of saliva connecting our mouths. I could feel his hot breath. He licked the line of saliva away.

I smirked at him. I took off his sunglasses and then began taking off his shirt. I could see that he was waiting for what was going to happen next.

I took off my ushanka and set it on the nightstand next to his sunglasses. I took off my shirt revealing my defined abs. I began kissing his neck. After a few moments I began nibbling his neck.

I looked at his face to see him biting his lip. I smirked at him before going back to nibbling at his neck. I moved on to his shoulder and then bit into it. I noticed that he held on to the bed sheets. "R-Russia~" He moaned. I noticed that I had made him bleed. "Oops..." I said before licking the blood off of the bite.

"Don't b-bite that hard..." He said, trying to sound scolding. "Sorry..." I apologized. "I think my jeans might rip..." He said. I looked down at his jeans where he had a buldge. "Oh please... Your jeans are fine..." I said.

"S-shut up..." He said. I rolled my eyes and began taking off his jeans so his only clothes were his boxers.

He held onto the bed sheets in anticipation. I smirked at him and took off his boxers. I began licking the tip of his dick.

"Dammit R-Russia... Q-quit teasing me..." He said. I rolled my eyes and then took his whole length in my mouth then began bobbing my head up and down.

I looked up at America who was biting into his lip very hard and holding on to the bed sheet with all his might. I could tell he was trying his hardest not to moan because he'd be too loud.

"R-Russia~ I'm c-close~" He told me. He came in my mouth. I swallowed every last drop and licked the drops that I missed. I pulled my head away.

I looked at America to see that he was a sweating and panting mess. I took off my jeans and threw them onto the ground and did the same with my boxers.

America sat up. "Ready to be put in a wheelchair~?" I asked. He just nodded and rolled over. I looked at his small entrance, I'm used to this by now. I licked a finger and pushed it into him and began pulling it in and out, getting a small moan from America.

After a few minutes I added in another finger, scissoring his hole so it was stretched out more. America moaned out as I did. "Shhhh... You don't wanna wake anyone~" I told him. I soon added in a third finger. "Nngh~" He moaned.

I removed my fingers from his entrance. I aligned my dick with his entrance. "Are you ready~?" I asked. "Y-yeah~" He muttered.  I pushed into his entrance. America moaned out in pain and delight. "Hush..." I told him.

I let him adjust to my size so as I did I leaned over and whispered sweet nothings in his ear. After a few moments I began to thrust in and out of him.  America gripped onto the bed and shoved his face in a pillow in an attempt to muffle his moans.

"F-faster~" He told me. I did what he wanted and began thrusting in him more rapidly. After a few minutes I felt my stomach get warm, meaning I'm close.

I began thrusting more sloppily until I began to fill him with my seed. I leaned over and began to kiss his neck. I could hear him breathing heavily. I pulled out of him.

"Alright... We gotta get some sleep... It's like..." I looked over at my alarm clock. "Two o'clock in the morning." I finished. America layed down and didn't say anything. I crawled over and layed down beside him.

He cuddled with me and I cuddled him back. After a while he fell asleep. He looks cute while he's asleep. I pulled him closer to me and fell asleep.

America's POV

Images flashed. They were images of me and Russia but we were with a smaller country. The country had a flag like Russia's but had a blue box like mine on the side of its face.

Who was this country? Why did it have a flag that was a mixture of me and Russia's? I've never seen a country like it.

Wait a minute... Was this country me and Russia's child?! But we don't have a child! I must be dreaming. I am dreaming. I swear I've never had a kid in my life.

Hang on... Does this dream mean something? Am I pregnant!? Wait... Boys can't be pregnant...

I woke up to see Russia laying beside me. He was talking in his sleep. "Vodka... Don't leave me..." He mumbled in his sleep. I chuckled.

"Come back vodka..." He mumbled. Maybe I shouldn't worry about that dream. Its just a dream... Right?

I grabbed my phone and began scrolling through social media. Then something caught my eye.

If someone is talking in their sleep. Ask them a question and they'll answer it truthfully.

The post read. I looked over at the sleeping Russia who was still muttering things in his sleep. "Hey, Russia. Do you have any secrets?" I asked him, hoping this would work.

"Yes... A secret stash of sex toys..." He mumbled. What!? "Where's your secret stash of sex toys?" I asked him. "In the closet..." He mumbled.

I got up, even though my legs were kinda sore and walked over to the closet. I opened the closet doors and searched through the closet. After a few minutes of searching I found a box. I opened the box to see it filled with unopened sex toys of all kinds. Leashes, vibrators, ect.

I closed the box and put it back. I got up and walked back over to the bed and layed back down. I cuddled with Russia and soon fell asleep.

1084 words

This is my first smut so sorry if it sucks