Canada's Coming Over

America's POV

I was cuddled up with Russia on the couch. His touch makes me feel safe. I don't know what I'd do without him. Well, actually I'm pretty sure I'd be living with my family and I'd get to see my brothers, my sister, my mom, and my dad, but no, Russia had to be like that on that specific day! (Also yes America has a sister, New Zealand I just didn't add her because I didn't want her in the story up until now)

...

I'm still happy with him though. I snuggled into his chest, feeling slightly drowsy. I closed my eyes and almost fell asleep when...

"CANADA IS GONNA HAVE A SLEEP OVER WITH ME!!!" A voice shouted. My eyes shot open and I looked towards the shout to see Ukraine. "Seriously?" Russia asked. Ukraine nodded. "I sure hope your not this loud when the baby is here... You'd make it cry all the time..." Russia told her.

"Oh please... Babies love things as long as it's funny, entertaining, or interesting." Ukraine said. "Yeah but if it's too loud a baby can be sensitive to it." Russia explained as he sat up. I turned around so I was facing Ukraine. "Sure but I'm pretty sure I'll be your baby's favorite aunt!" Ukraine said. "Not if your loud around it!" Russia told her. Ukraine rolled her eyes. "You know nothing about babies!" She told him.

"I know more than you do!" He said. They then continued to argue about it. "Guys! Your arguing about a dumb thing! Why don't you just-" I started but got cut off when my morning sickness hit me. I kept my mouth closed and ran into the bathroom to throw up.

To be honest I didnt know morning sickness could strike at any time but I guess I found out today. After a while I finished throwing up and walked out of the bathroom. "Ugh... I feel terrible..." I said as I walked downstairs. "Well, your gonna feel terrible... It's just something that happens..." Ukraine said as she shrugged.

I walked over and collapsed into Russia's arms. "Not helping, Ukraine..." Russia said as he gently rubbed my back to comfort me. "I'm gonna go take a nap..." I said as I stood up and walked into our room. Russia walked behind me and picked me up bridal style. "I'll carry you." Russia said as he walked upstairs.

I snuggled into Russia's chest. He opened the bedroom door and walked over to the bed before laying me down on it. He tucked me in and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Do you want some soup? It'll help you feel better." Russia asked. I nodded. "You get some rest. I'll go make some." He told me before walking out the door.

I closed my eyes and began drifting off into sleep.

Russia's POV

I made some soup for America like I said I would and after a few minutes there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" I called out before walking over to the door and opening it. Canada stood there, holding some flowers. "Oh, h-hi Russia..." Canada said. He seemed to get nervous when he saw me standing there.

"Hello Canada. Ukraine's-"

"Right here!" A voice said from upstairs. I turned around to see Ukraine standing at the top of the stairs. She ran downstairs, almost tripping at the last few steps and pushed me out of the way to see Canada. "Hey Canada!" Ukraine said. "Hey Ukraine." Canada said, smiling. "These are for you, I know you love flowers." He said as he handed her the flowers.

Ukraine took them and smelled them. "Thanks! They smell so good!" She said. "Let's go upstairs!" Ukraine said as she took Canada's hand. "Actually, I was wondering if I could see how America was doing..." He said. Ukraine let go of his hand and turned to me. "Oh, America's in our room, he might be asleep though... He's been dealing with mo-" I caught myself at the end.

Canada doesn't know about America being pregnant and it's America's job to tell him, not me. "I mean, he's sick and needs some rest but I guess he'll enjoy your company." I said. "Okay... Let's go see if he's awake." Canada said as he walked upstairs. Ukraine followed.

I walked back into the kitchen and continued to cook.

America's POV

I woke up to see Canada and Ukraine standing beside the bed. "Hello, America." Canada said. I smiled at Canada. "Hey bro." I replied. I sat up. "Russia told me you were sick. Is that true?" He asked. I guess Russia had to lie. "Yeah... Its not contagious though." I said. "Oh, good." He said as he hugged me. I hugged him back. "I missed you..." He said. "I missed you too..." I replied.

He pulled away from the hug. "Anyways, how have you been doing?" He asked. "Oh, great... And can you keep a secret? You wouldn't be aloud to tell anyone..." I told him. "Anything for my favorite little brother." He said. "Wait, Canada, your the older brother!?" Ukraine asked. "Yeah... A lot of people think I'm younger... Only because of the way I act... To be honest in our case people should assume our ages by our size..." He answered.

"Anywho, Ukraine you already know the secret but Canada... I'm... Pregnant..." I said. "What!? That means that Russia-"

"Got me preggers and I'm not really sick, it's morning sickness." I said. "This is crazy!" He said. "That's what I thought!" I told him. "Do you have any proof?" He asked. I nodded and looked at Ukraine. "Yep, it's true, he did a pregnancy test and everything." She said.

"Woah... Reality is... Strange... My brother is pregnant..." Canada said as he looked at is hands. "You get used to it..." I said, shrugging. "Welp, we'll be going now." Canada said as he walked away. Ukraine smiled and followed.

I layed back down and slowly closed my eyes.

1007 words

I was gonna add more but I got lazy so all the interesting stuff is going to happen next chapter