Phillippines

America's POV

I was laying on the ground next to Russia. I can't believe we just did it in a cave. Russia pulled me closer to him, cuddling with me. I closed my eyes, I was out of breath but I didn't care. I buried my face into his chest.

"Hey! America! Russia! Where are you!?" A voice called out. "Oh fuck..." I whispered. I quickly got up and Russia did as well. We both cleaned ourselves as much as possible and got dressed as fast as possible. I dashed over to the entrance of the cave and poked my head out to see Phillippines. She jumped.

"Oh, it's you! You scared me! What are you doing in that cave?" She asked. "Um... Exploring with Russia." I lied. She reached her hand out to me. I took it and she helped me out. "C'mon, let's get back to the lake!" She said. "What about-" I was cut off by her rushing back to the lake, dragging me with her.

Once we got back to the lake she took off her clothes to reveal she had a bikini on underneath. "Let's go swim!" She said. "Okay..." I said, she dragged me to the water and pulled me in with her. "This is fun!" She said, as she swam around. 

"Yeah..." I said. I looked back at the forest to see Russia emerge from the trees. I smiled and swam towards the shore but Phillippines grabbed my arm. "Where are you going...?" She asked. I looked back at her to see she had a pouty face.

"I was going to go see Rus-" She pulled me closer to her before I could finish. "But Russia doesn't love you, he'll never love you as much as I do... Why don't you love me?" She asked. I looked at her shocked. "I do love you..." I said. Wait, did I really just say that? That's not what I wanted to say!

"I love you too!" She said, pulling me into a kiss. I hesitated but melted into the kiss. I pulled away after a moment. "You can not tell Russia about this..." I said. She nodded. "I know... Sorry I just can't help but give you what you really deserve..." She said. I put my hand on her cheek. "It's fine..." I said.

After that I spent the rest of the lake visit with her. "Everyone! The Suns setting let's get back to my house!" Japan's voice shouted. I got out of the lake and walked over to Russia. "Hey, Russ-" He shoved a towel and my clothes into my arms and muttered something in Russian before stomping away.

"What got him so angry...?" I muttered to myself. Phillippines ran over. "Hey Ame!" She said. I looked at her and smiled. "Hey, Phil." I said. "Let's go!" She said, running to the forest. I chuckled and followed.

After a few moments we got to the cars. I got in the one Russia was in and sat beside him. "Hey" I said. He just stared out the window, ignoring me. I tried to hold his hand but he pulled his hand away and set it in his lap. I leaned on his shoulder but he shrugged me off.

I looked at my feet and sighed. I looked back up at Russia who was still ignoring me. "Love you, Rus." I said. He just continued ignoring me. Why is he acting like this?

"I said, I love you." I repeated slightly louder. be turned to me with an angry expression. "I KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU SAID! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He shouted, before turning away, looking out the window again. Everyone turned to look at Russia at his sudden agressiveness towards me. I looked at him with a sad expression before looking back down at my feet.

What did I do wrong...? I wondered the whole trip back. The car parked. Russia opened his door and got out. I crawled over to get out from his door but he shut it before I could get out.

"It's okay, you can get out on my side." A voice said from behind me. I turned around to see Canada, he was holding the door open with a warm, reasuring smile. I faked a smile back and crawled out on his side.

"Thanks, bro." I said. "No problem, Ame. You know I always got your back." Canada said, walking beside me. I walked inside Japan's house and into her bathroom, changing into my clothes, I walked out and once I got into the basement I talked to Canada about things that have been happening and a bit about why Russia would be mad at me. There's no way he saw me with Phillippines, so that can't be why.

After a bit we played games, Russia continued to act rude towards me so we didn't make any contact for the rest of the day. Soon it was time for us all to go to sleep. I walked over to a mattress that wasn't taken and layed down.

"Dad, can I sleep with you?" A voice asked. I looked up to see Oklahoma. I smiled. "Sure" I answered. She smiled and layed down beside me, cuddling with me. Russia walked over and layed down on the mattress without saying a word. He didn't face me but I didn't mind, I had Oklahoma after all.

Phillippines layed down on the mattress next to this one. "Night, Ame." She said. "Night, Phil." I replied. "Goodnight, daddy..." Oklahoma tiredly said. "Night, Okie..." I said. I expected a goodnight from Russia but he stayed silent. I sighed, too tired to deal with anything right now.

I snuggled with Oklahoma before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

962 words

That's close enough to 1000 for y'all right? Sorry I got lazy again