Moscow

America's POV

"Okay we could video chat with Moscow if you like." Russia said. "Yeah cause I wanna meet her. You never told me you had states." I told him, crossing my arms. "You never told me you had 50 states." He said.

"Touchè." I said. I scooted over beside Russia and the phone started that ringing thing when your waiting for someone to pick up. The phone was answered and standing there was a girl wearing a brown ushanka pretty similar to Soviets, she also wore a big heavy coat that had a fluffy rim on the hood.

Her face went to pure suprise really quickly. She then smiled a huge happy smile. "Papa!? Is really you!?" She skipped words. I don't think she knows english well.

"Да. (Yes.)" Russia said. "I'm happy see you! I missed you much!" The girl said. "And I missed you. Your english has gotten good but you still need to learn." Russia told her.

She nodded after a few seconds. "Yes, I know but my english teacher can no teach anymore." She said, with a small sigh. "It's okay, Moscow, we'll find you someone else to teach you english." Russia told her with a reasuring smile.

"Anyways, this is my boyfriend, America." Russia said, slightly leaning on me. She waited a moment again. "Oh! Is so good to meet you!" She said. "You too. Moscow, right?" I asked. "Yes, I am Moscow." She told me.

"So you guys video chatted with 50 people and directly after you video chat with one person?" Ukraine asked. I looked at her and nodded. "Is not that Auntie Ukraine's voice?" Moscow asked. "Yes, Ukraine is right over there." Russia said, turning the phone to Ukraine.

"Auntie Ukraine!" Moscow shouted. Ukraine smiled and waved to Moscow. "Are still going to get me flower from your garden?" Moscow asked. "I might get you more than one flower." Ukraine told her. Moscow waited a moment again. I wonder why she's taking a bit to answer. "What kind will they be?" Moscow asked. "I'm still thinking but I know they'll be the most beautiful flowers in my garden, just like the person they'll be given to." Ukraine said, with a warm smile.

"Good! I love pretty flower!" Moscow said after waiting a bit. "And please do not say so many words, takes me too long to figure out meaning in russian." Moscow said. Oh, so she's been translating what we're saying from english to russian so she can understand them. Does this mean that she may not understand what some words mean?

"Oh I'm sorry Moscow, I forgot." Ukraine said. Moscow waited for a moment, most likely translating. "Oh, is fine. Everyone forgets every once in while." She said. Russia turned the phone to face me and him. "Anyways where is your brother?" Russia asked. Moscow waited a moment again.

"He is getting wood for fire." Moscow told him. Russia nodded. "Okay then. How much english has he learned?" He asked. "More than I have." She answered. "Москва! Помогите мне взять это дерево! (Moscow! Come help me with this log!)" A voice shouted in the distance.

"Санкт - петербург, очень большой!(St. Petersburg, that is huge!)" Moscow called out, looking away from the screen. "Uh... I'll talk to you later, papa! I love you! До свидания! (Bye!)" Moscow said. "Love you too, Moscow. Bye!" Russia said.

The call ended. "Okay so you have more than one state?" I asked Russia. "Yep" Russia answered. "Anyways what did you think of her?" Russia asked. "I think her broken english is adorable." I told Russia.

"You know, it kinda is..." Russia said. My phone dinged from a notification. I picked my phone up to see it was a text from Alaska.

Alaska: hey dad

America: hello Alaska do u need something?

Alaska: ya Oklahoma said that we should come over there in 2 days and hv a state sleepover

America: sounds cool we can hv it at my friend Japans house since her house is huge

Alaska: ok see u in a few nites

America: alright cya

I guess I should tell everyone else about this. "Hey, Russ Alaska, one of my states, said that Oklahoma planned a sleepover in two nights and we'll have it at Japans. We'll invite a few people and they'll bring their states." I explained to Russia.

"Sounds cool, I'll text Moscow and St. Petersburg about it later." Russia said. "Wait, I just realized something! Hang on!" I said, pulling out my phone. I texted Alaska Russia's address. "I forgot to do something." I told him. "Oh" Russia said.

"Let's watch TV." I said, snuggling against Russia's chest. "Okay." Russia said and turned the TV on.

786 words

Sorry I didn't make it to at least 1000 words I got lazy on this chapter :p