The Visit

Russia's POV

I woke up to someone shaking me awake. I opened my eyes to see Kazkhstan standing beside my bed. "Russia. We can visit Belarus today." Kaz said. "Really?" I asked. He nodded.

I sat up and looked over at America who was still asleep. I shook him awake. "America get up. We can visit Bel now." I told him. His eyes shot open and he sat up. "Are you for real right now?" He asked.

I nodded. He hugged me. "I've waited so long! Let's go get ready!" He said, pulling away from he hug and crawling over me to get off of the bed. I chuckled and got off of the bed with him.

"Alright, you two get ready. Ukraine and I will wait in the car." Kaz said, walking out the door. "Okay." I said, looking for something to wear.

Once I found something to wear I got dressed. America found something to wear and got dressed as well. I ran down stairs and outside, followed by America.

I got into the back of the van and buckled up. America sat beside me. "Oh also they said they had some news for us but I told them we were gonna come down today and they decided to tell us when we got there." Kazakhstan told me.

I nodded, showing that I heard him and the car started moving. After a few minutes we made it to the hospital. Kazakhstan parked the car. I open the door and got out, America followed me.

Kaz and Ukraine got out and we all walked up to the hospital. We walked over to the desk and Kaz explained everything he needed to. "Okay, room 135. Also have they told you yet?" The lady asked.

"Thanks and no." Kaz said before walking over to the elevator. We all followed him and after a bit we made it to Belarus's room.

We walked inside to see Belarus alseep in a hospital bed. A doctor was beside her bed, she stood up when she saw us. "Oh, hello, I'm Dr. Katherine and you are Kazakhstan, Russia, America, and Ukraine... Correct?" She asked.

I nodded. "Take a seat." She said. We all sat down on a couch. Dr. Katherine sat down on a stool. "So as you've been told I have some... News to tell you. It's about Belarus..." She started. "Is it good news?" I asked.

"Well... No... She's... Well... In a... Coma... We don't know when she'll wake up..." She explained. "What...? But... B-but... I saw the car hit her! It shouldn't have hurt her that bad!" I said. "Well... When she hit the road it had caused some brain damage and... When she wakes up she may not be able to remember some things..." Dr. Katherine explained.

I felt my heart shatter. Belarus, not remembering some great times we had... But... Why her...? "I should've never let her run after that stupid dog!" I said, blaming it on myself.

"Russia, it's not your fault..." America said, trying to calm me down. "What do you know?" I asked, turning to him. He stared at me for a moment before looking away.

"She may be able to hear what you all say but she probably wont be able to recognize your voices or know who you are, so your free to speak to her. She might be able to remember what you say when she wakes up depending on how her brain has been damaged. In this case she most likely will remember." The doctor explained.

"Anyways I'll get going so you guys can have some privet time with her." Dr. Katherine said before getting up and walking away. I stood up and walked over to Bel, staring at her limp body.

I pulled a chair over and sat down. I tool Bel's hand in mine and just held it. "I'm... So sorry I did this to you... I... I still love you and... Care about you... I really hope you remember me Bel... It won't be the same without you..." I said, tears filling my eyes.

America walked behind me and put his hand on my shoulder. He looked like he was going to cry too. Once we had said everything we wanted to we left and went home.

I walked inside and went up to my room. I sat on my bed and just thought about Belarus being in a coma, how she might not remember me or Ukraine or Kazakhstan, how she might not remember all the fun times we had.

I sighed a shaky sigh and walked downstairs. I went into the kitchen and opened the vodka cabinet.

Time to drink away my problems...

I grabbed a bottle and walked upstairs. I sat down on my bed and opened the bottle. I continued to think more sad, depressing thoughts and took a drink.

America walked in. "Oh, Russia... Don't get drunk again..." America mumured. "I'll try not to..." I told him. He sighed and walked over to me. He plopped down beside me and layed his head on my shoulder.

"You really gotta quit gettin drunk... I can't keep up with you..." He mumured. "You can't keep up with me? I can't keep up with you..." I told him. He chuckled. Atleast we're not grieving.

"What do I do that you can't keep up with...?" He asked, lifting his head off of my shoulder. I pretended to look shocked. "Do you know how many times you get horny a day?" I asked.

He giggled. "Yeah right." He said, playfully rolling his eyes. I drank the rest of the vodka in the bottle I had and pinned America to the bed and gave him a kiss.

"It's true." I said. He chuckled and pushed me off of him. I rolled off of him and layed down beside him.

"I'm tired and can't process anything. I'm gonna take a nap. You better not get drunk while I'm asleep." He told me. I chuckled. "No promises!" I told him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

1016 words

I'm just torchering these characters dude and then right after America and Russia gotta at least pick on eachother in a slightly flirty way XD