This Was For Them...

America's POV

I woke up and didn't feel Russia beside me. Oh... Wait... Now I know why... I tried to stretch before I had to open my eyes and see where I was but I couldn't. I opened my eyes and saw my hands were handcuffed to the bed I was laying in. "It was all real..." I muttered to myself before sighing. I looked around the room for a moment.

Surprisingly, the room was pretty decent, then again I couldn't see very much since it was dark but from what I could see it looked okay. Then I heard a door open. The light turned on. Okay, this was decent. There was China standing there. "Oh, baby boy, your awake." China said. "What do you want from me?" I said, tensing up when I realized the situation I was in.

"Oh, it's okay, I won't hurt you, well, it might hurt... But not for too long..." China said, smirking as he walked over to me. I sat up and scooted further away from him. He crawled onto the bed and towered over me. "This'll be fun~ I promise~" He said as he began to kiss my neck.

(WOAH, WOAH, WOAH! NONE OF DAT HERE! YOU GUYS LEAVE MAH ANTI-SMUT FRENS ALONE! I got chu back mah buddies :3 also stuff like this happened everyday to America so sad face :( )

A month later

I layed there, my body ached. China cuddled me. We both aren't wearing any clothes. After a while of staying here I had stared to have night terrors and occasionally sleep paralysis. I still don't know why he would kidnap me and Japan...

Suddenly I heard a buzzing sound, like a phone. China shot up. God that fucking scared me, I thought he was asleep. He got up and ran over to his pants which he had thrown in the ground and pulled his phone out of the pocket. I sighed and rolled over so I was facing away from him.

"Hello?" He started.

"Yeah, I'm not busy..."

"Okay, where at?"

"Alright, I'll be there."

"See you there."

He hung up and began getting his clothes off of the ground. I had rolled back over to face him again since I was curious aboutt he conversation. He got dressed and walked over to me. He got on the bed and leaned over me. "I have to meet someone, I'll see you later, baby boy~" He said before kissing me on the forehead.

I shivered at the nickname I still hated that name. Ugh... He then got up and left. Once I heard the front door shut and lock I got up immediately. I grabbed my clothes and got dressed. Once I was dressed I made sure I heard no other sounds than the sounds of my breathing.

But I heard another sound, crying. I wondered who was crying. I'm suprised I'm standing but, that's not the point. I have to get out of here. Or at least find a phone. I quickly ran out of the room and listened for where the crying came from. Once I found the room I opened the door to find, Japan!

W-wait, holy shit, she's naked. She must've got raped like I had for the past month. "Japan?" I asked. She looked up at me. "A-America...?" She said. She quickly got off of the bed she was on and ran over to me. "W-wait! N-no! St-sto-" I started but she already hugged me. I felt super awkward and could barely find the courage to hug her back.

"So... U-uh... Y-your naked..." I said. "Oh! Sorry!" She said getting off of me with her face red from embarrassment. I was blushing too, super embarrassed to see her like that. "How bout some clothes?" I asked gesturing to her anime school girl outfit on the floor. "Those sound pretty good right now..." She said, cheering up a bit after seeing me.